Imagine being this retarded

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 9621356_thumb.jpg (500x375, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/the-jude/3664087379
samplerateconverter.com/educational/power-conditioner#how-it-sounds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to be that autistic
Now I just use my phone
Kept the IEMs though

I literally can't notice the difference between phone + 10 bucks IEM and higher end stuff.

Well it the sound is better than attending a concert

Attached: mu.jpg (3010x2000, 1.82M)

It's soulless tho

>mac
Yikes

An audiophile mp3 player with IEMs is my next project

>youtube-mp3
that's an oof for me dawg

So, one of those boxes is an autistic amp. What do the other two boxes do?

Why even go through all that equipment when the fucking Mac doesn't even have a proper I/O for it

kek

digital to analogue conversion

Are you retarded? He's using an external amplifier and DAC. The joke is using gear worth thousands of dollars to listen to youtube rip mp3s.

i think that's shopped in though kek

Always makes me laugh to see serious reactions to shit as old as this. Anons always try to "me too" contribute with these meaningless "wow what a dumbass" type posts, and then look retarded to anyone who has lurked on this board for a fucking month.

autism-tier amp, autism-tier dac and probably a power purifier, the most autistic audio equipment there is

>Don't forget your cables bro

Attached: uwkqLZg.jpg (1280x960, 231K)

no shit

Attached: 1520792730301.jpg (3304x2195, 2.18M)

I have that PMP (FIIO x3), it's pretty based desu. I take it with me whenever I have to fly.
what do you mean by project?

it's not coming from the MAC you fucking cuck

Attached: man_of_culture.jpg (3860x2564, 2.16M)

>non-audiophile grade rubber band
Might aswell listen to 96k mono mp3s on $2 earbuds.

Yep, should be a velco strap

I do that
Lmao

yikes

i feel attacked.

flickr.com/photos/the-jude/3664087379
The source is in fact the computer.
I can't find the original article where this was featured, but iirc the guy called it something along the lines of a "simple setup", and said the DAC was connected to the machine via S/PDIF (2006/7 MacBook Pros like the one in the pic had S/PDIF optical in/out)

>2006/7 MacBook Pros like the one in the pic had S/PDIF optical in/out

macbooks used to be actually good

I just don't get the "thinner" and less connections meme, turning it into a donglebook

Attached: 1393171122227.jpg (799x529, 83K)

you must have hearing damage

Giant slugs

You have to keep in mind Apple stopped focusing in their computers the moment they switched to Intel. The switch itself wasn't the issue, the switch was the symptom. They started cutting costs in the computer division to start spending money on making fashion accessories like the iPhone. Using someone else's chipsets was a very good way of making computer R&D costs cheaper. At least they kept their professional lines untouched (aside from the Intel switch) until 2013, when they killed the upgradability in the MacBook Pro and released the trashcan.
Apple has been exclusively a fashion accessory company for almost a decade now.

SPDIF is only good for stereo audio; totally unusable for multi-channel or high bitrate.

Apple did used to put Firewire on all their shit which was great for audio but when they ditch that for USB it was the end.

That's a big mac

I’m only halfway there, OP

Attached: image.jpg (2048x2048, 3.18M)

I get it, it looks really good and nice sound..

but isn't it just a small phone without calling function?

Attached: 1386624129887.jpg (500x564, 25K)

>sneks
call animal control

Attached: MPW-52958.jpg (500x740, 92K)

Phones are removing headphone jacks, making me either have to invest in bluetooth or deal with dongles. I'll keep this for longer than I'll cycle through any single phone, plus it has expandable storage and much higher battery life a than a phone.
Sometime dedicated devices are just -nicer-

I would rather say they ditched firewire in favor to Thunderbolt, which they used parallel to each other for years.

If you compare A to B, would you say that the Sony HiRes player sounds better than a smartphone used with the same wired in-ears?

>Phones are removing headphone jacks
yeah, shit phones do that. good ones don't

I don't know if this gives me any credibility but my whole family are musicians, i was surrounded by any possible instrument(literally everything except maybe hurdy gurdy and some other exotic shit), mixer, Roland-no.whatever, microphone, headphone since I was
a child.
My oldest uncle was musical professor and conductor, almost everyone in my vicinity knows
to play some instrument or sing(professionally) .
I have miles of cables of any sort or type, golden,silver strings, metronomes and all that bullshit.
So I had access to people who have almost 100% sense of noise and I did some blind testing and everyone confirmed that shit sounds the same.
That being said, if you buy some really cheap shit, yes, it can sound bad, but you have this threshold that can't be surpassed even if jacks/wires are made from meteorite stone, virgin diamonds, white gold, unicorn silver, wires put on ebony stands encased in seal baby skin , and that threshold can be(and is) acquired with normal, medium grade equipment.

Not too cheap, because they have to cut corners,
but if you pay for the price of materials+R&D+labor+a little extra , that's it, 100% best shit ever and prices are never extreme(or even high) because they target audience who know what's what and they know they can't sell them angel tears, because those people use those objects purely as tools and there is no mysticism involved.

I hope this post put's into bed all those dumb discusions about "The power of Gold in your wires or any other bullshit."

Every fucking thread too, someone posts the most basic shit and then newfags jump all over each other like they're trying to get into a screencap.

Fuck this gay site sometimes.

>but isn't it just a small phone without calling function?
imagine thinking this is a bad thing

You must have brain damage

power conditioners are useful when your amp and preamp are sensitive enough to pick up variations in AC current which can affect timing, which affects soundstage or the sense of space due to timing of sonic elements in whatever sound you're playing -- its more relevant when using speakers in large enough real spaces

Oh, I'm sure

>Using a device with a screen that is going to interfere with the audio signal...

Your so stupid

samplerateconverter.com/educational/power-conditioner#how-it-sounds

most people don't need it because most equipment setups aren't sensitive enough to output anything audible, but if your speakers are "revealing" and your power equipment is also, the distortion due to fluctuations in power are audible and irritating, and affect the illusion of realism

>sometimes

not even close if using headphones, though it might be very good

i unironically want this, what player is that? I'm sick of killing my phones battery listening to music, I would preffer to just have one fucking device for that shit so I can put that away when I don't need it but keep my phone on me

kek'd at youtube-mp3.com

it's a sony walkman nwa45

>So I had access to people who have almost 100% sense of noise
Musicians end up half-deaf from playing their instruments so your experiment is shit.

I LOVE the Shanling M0!

Attached: shanling_m0.jpg (1200x520, 66K)

ty user think im gonna buy one now. whats the battery life like? I just want to recreate the good old days of rolling around with my ipod classic, only needing to be charged like once a week

I'm not negating that a dirty power line can affect equipment, I'm doubting the human ability to detect a couple of samples being mistimed.

that headphone cable stokes my autism

it affects the sound in terms of what is called the soundstage in speakers

its hard to detect in most music since the recording isn't even good enough to relay that extent of information, but in certain better recordings, the line fluctuations when gf turns on the washing machine are audible

>restoring my iPod classic is turning into a big money sink
>should have just bought at new modern player instead

Serves me right I guess

This is muh amp. It sounds better late at night because there's less shit turned on at night. I probably should get a cheapo line conditioner but I don't fucking feel like it.

Attached: krell.jpg (3190x2074, 1.03M)

>samplerateconverter.com/educational/power-conditioner#how-it-sounds
> "Dirty" electrical voltage come to the conditioner from AC power line.

Attached: morefirepower.jpg (1600x2225, 569K)

that's a lot of TO-3 packages

Original user here, that is actually the NW-A55, it's a little more expensive than the A45 but has a metal housing instead of plastic and has a Bluetooth receiver function which is really useful and worth it over the A45 for me.

Oh yeah and the battery is pretty great too, haven't had any issues so far. Supposed to get 45 hours of playback.

Are there any less than 400 usd daps that have impedance around 0.1 ohm or at least less than 1 ohm AND streaming?

the only time dirty power has ever fucked with my audio is when it was transmitting radio

Dumb audioniggers

(You)

Makes me wonder how many legitimately retarded poo-in-loos and desert people come to this site completely oblivious of how much of an insufferable newfag they are.

>All that just to plug it into earbuds.

it truly does crack me up how hard these autists take it up the ass for their audio. I'm sure that some people really can hear a difference, but the fact of the matter is, 95% of the world is fucking deaf and doesn't give a fuck
>t. audio engineer that has used exclusively digital modeling software for years with no one noticing

I enjoy my good IEMs (Tin T2) I can't ever go back to cheap ones and I don't think I will ever want to upgrade to something more expensive. I have been thinking of an Mp3 player so I stop nuking my phone battery.

>t2
>good
lmao

>dem cables
I wasted four years of my life becoming an audio engineer. At no point was there ever a mention or debate on whether cables improved anything.

I'm baffled as to why people buy those thick, expensive ass looking ones. The only thing those accomplish are making things less portable.

>transistors

FUCK YOU OP

Attached: IMG_0173.jpg (3264x2448, 2.11M)

>iToddler toy
kys

Its Jailbroken you colossal faggot. I own root and got blue bubbles unlike (You)

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, faggot.

>i suck so much cock oh god I cant breath so much smegma in my nostrils god please let these cocks fill all my holes
this is you

>I-I'm not gay, it's a dildo up my ass, not a real mans dick!!

>shit iPortable player
>shit amp
>shit earphones
>frogposter
Checks out

its pretty clear that retard is not an electrical engineer.

not gay at all if a women or you put it there yourself

zishan why have you been MIA in /iemg/
people are lost without your bluetooth mmcx cable presence

>mac
>windows8 file properties
Nice try fagit

bootcamp

moot B& all aussies didnt you hear it was his plan all along ?

Attached: e42.png (404x238, 47K)

namefags: always taking retardation to the next level
what a stupid fucking retards. my sites: in orbit heading to the ISS.

my setup

Attached: 1157395886396.jpg (1280x853, 188K)

Damn, you shouldn't feed your snakes that much, they look obese

I always wonder what kind of music do audiofags listen to.
The one I knew IRL had a really shitty taste and used his expensive setup to listen to some really bad metal.

> no digital crossovers
> no DSD 5.5 meg
> no subwoofer

what a fucking ameutier

t. censored australian

>implying someone who is both a macfag and an audiofool would sully his mac in such a way

virgin diashit etc are all retarded marketing shit.
nyquist's theorem says that ANY analog signal can be PERFECTLY reproduced from digital sampling above the nyquist frequency.
the nyquist frequency is the threshold you are speaking of (this also means that hipsters that say "vinyl sound better than CDs" are full of shit, and you can prove it with math). well, and good electrical components i suppose. well engineered things will perform better.

4 u

Attached: 1204606950082.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Fuck it, I'll use this thread for DAC recommendations.
Hidizs are having a sale on some of their stuff until tomorrow, any opinions on the AP60 II and pro?
I had my eye on the AP80 but it isn't included in the sale.

Attached: AP60-BL._1280x1280.jpg (1100x1100, 82K)

WHEN YOUR SON IS BORN ACCOUTIC