Why are you not a solo inventor? All you need is a garage

Why are you not a solo inventor? All you need is a garage

Attached: 2419260-30741804_1705382619550052_8635971055825424394_n-1529859294-728-afffec07d2-1531382410.jpg (728x409, 150K)

im not an inventor but i build weird crossbows for fun in my shed, does that count?

Prrrrrrrrrrobably not

Photo of crossbow?

gee it's almost as if I don't have a garage

>all you need is a garage
no

my garage has my home gym and drum set fuck off we're full

Your aunt has a garage though. No excuses

>getting Jow Forums instead of revolutionizing technology from your own garage
Selfish. Move the gym equipment outside and innovate my user

I don't have a garage
I don't know of anyone with one

I couldn't really figure out yet how to make sex dolls brap. I mean the air heating is kind of a problem.

buddy I live on the other side of the country with no relatives or friends and the nearest makerspace is over 2 hours away by car

If you're in the middle of nowehere you can build a shed tho

If I was in the middle of nowhere, I'd have a garage.
You seem to be awfully disconnected from the people around you.
Don't you think it's possible for people to be
1. living away from friends and family
2. in an apartment
3. in a place far enough from a major city and far enough from the boonies for makerspaces to not exist, and for garages to not exist

I'm thinking you should work on getting to know people before you start making shitty generalizations about them.

FBI OPEN UP!!!

do you use them for hunting or just for display?

>nearest maketspace is over 2 hours away by car
>lives in apartment
>doesn't live in the middle of nowhere
Data does not compute

what are "suburb cities surrounding major cities"
like 30% of the country lives in them
in most of these cities people don't even own their own house, and new developments don't come with their own garages because townhouses maximize the number of houses per lot.

I don't have a garage.

sure, later on

no fbi in my country :^)

targets, mostly. im in suburbia. i usually like to make weird designs using expansion springs as the energy store instead of bowed metal, to make super slim line designs.

my brother has the garage occupied with cars that dont work and other useless crap. I want to kill him in his sleep.

I'm not an engineering type. I mostly like solving mathematics equations or programming. Once I figure out how to do something I lose interest in physically doing it.
Real world problems? Using my hands?

Suck his dick so you can call him gay.

>All you need is a garage
and money
you forgot about money

>Why are you not a solo inventor?
The hardest thing to get money for would be my own salary.

I've been trying to get a garage since buying my motorcycle 3.5 yrs ago, still haven't found one.
So: I have no garage duh, neither does anyone from the people I would actually ask.

carnt make things without money retard

>Make a multi stage gauss rifle outa wooden planks, old televisions and broken power supplies
>Get viewd
>Spend view money on materials for a non-garbage sourced project.

I just had a giggle so here's a pitch.
Outhouse meets potato cannon.
Digging a shit hole is boring so shit in a chamber of a propane powered cannon and fire it out somewhere the fuck away.

I would do it myself if I had a garage.

You can make many things out of garbage, and broken household electronics.

A fridge pump can produce very high vacuum, so a broken fridge gives you a vacuum chamber.

CRT televisions and broken microwaves supply you woth anything you would need for a tesla coil, gauss gun, railgun, any high voltage fun

Some people even used the stepper motors from floppy drives to make first rep-rap 3d printers.

I wanted to be rocket engineer but then my diy ball mill exploded devastating the garage and dad's car with heat, pressure, and judging by the aftermath steel bearings moving at surprisingly high velocity.

this thread’s gonna die before you post the bows :(

millenium kid here, hi boomers
the problem is that kids dont get teached anything useful to become inventor. nothing.
Im soon 20, and i have no idea of even basic electronics, coding nor anything "low level"
So I dont judge newbies for whining that things are hard. because, things are hard. Its not like you could pair stepper motor and potentiometer just like that. you need to do the code in arduino, and that itself (not including the coding part) could be real piece of work as most kids my age have never even installed operating system
/whine

>I am a retard eho skipped school
Don't they teach phisics in school anymore? They are supposed to tell you about transformers, diodes and transistors at the very least.

And wheres your natural childish curiosity?
I fucking LOVED physics in school, each new lecture (i studied in a lyceum so we had lectures) explained something interesting, like how do magnets work or how to blow shit up.

Having an access to the internet was enough to learn how to make a gauss gun out of trash.

>all you need is a garage
I'm saving up for a house, user. Give me time.

>They are supposed to tell you about transformers, diodes and transistors at the very least.
Yeah, nah, only if your school has electronics elective courses and only if you apply for them. Schools are fucking useless.

>solo inventor
Because it has already been invented and perfected.

Attached: GUEST_69ed2d91-05be-4f8d-b963-166c54b9c79e.jpg (488x488, 31K)

What is Physics even about in the burger schools then?

kinematics and electricity and magnetism

they dont. you got to go school specialized to electronics if you wish to learn them in school
I do have my curiosity, but I don't think many kids younger than me do. all thanks to smartphones that are given to children before they even get to school. it completely destroys attention span, a thing that is needed to any innovation to manifest. And it doesn't help that no matter what you do (as a normie) you don't NEED to look under the hood. like never. Only when your curiosity takes over.

Aus, not burger, but physics classes covered electromagnetism, Newtonian physics, RF/radiation, and a few other entry-grade topics that I'm forgetting about.

and excuse my sloppy english, i just dont care to fix grammar mistakes, as long you guys can get the point

I live in a shitty European country where everything is expensive due VAT and import taxes, and despite protectionism all the local industry died in the 90s. I wish I could have a house with a garage but for a normal, single computer engineer that's just a dream as even a 1 dormitory apartment costs upwards to 200k EUR, so I'll probably live with my parents in their commie block apartment until they die.

All you need is a multi-thousand dollar garage and another couple thousand in tools and materials*

>so I'll probably live with my parents in their commie block apartment until they die.
There are many left wing people who want this exact thing here in North America. Under the guise of it being better for the environment. One of their methods to bring it about is through mass immigration, which drives up the price of single homes. If they can't convince people, they will force them one way or another.

Manufacturing arms for personal use is legal in the US.