Your college degree is now useless

> How is this possible?
> Our data aside, it still just seems hard to believe that 3 months can compete with a 4-year university degree. The time scales just seem off. The first thing to note is that the difference in instructional time is not as large as it seems.
>
> Bootcamps are able to show outsized results by relentlessly focusing on practical skills.

triplebyte.com/blog/bootcamps-vs-college

OH NO NO NO NO NO YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE HOW YOUR COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE WAS A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

tl;dr in practice bootcamp programmers are as good as college grads

Attached: medium_Screenshot_2016-05-19_12.22.19.png (800x520, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techbeacon.com/security/top-20-women-infosec-follow-twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whoever made that graph probably didn't take any of them learnin classes

Thank god Im studying EE.
>Oh wait, no jobs

Attached: LEGGB4M5XY3I3CLXPJVSWOJ3LE.jpg (960x676, 100K)

>web system design

Attached: 1499830530247.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

>bootcamp graduates are too retarded for algorithms and data structures
And people wonder why a text editor consumes 200MB memory now.

Intel is hiring new grads in Portland, Oregon.

>t. seething grad with a +100k debt

I wish I was american

So it only takes me half a year to pay that off?

It takes a lot longer than half a year

>people who do the interview is always smaller than people who pass
????

>grads smash bootcampers in algorithms
>slightly behind in "web system design"
lol

NEET detected

Then again they recently started programming because in average, before their boot camp aprox 4 months ago, they were your average civilian.

>93% of SDE job posts are for developing web applications
CSfags on suicide watch

>bootcampers are worse than average on each and every single metric
>and that is a good thing!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (801x536, 90K)

>t. thinks that everything that has a rest api is html and javascript

>imagine being so retarded that you can't even understand the most trivial bar chart

gee, it's almost like universities don't even teach javascript

Yes, imagine that!

Want to get gay married fren?

EEs will always have a job... But sometimes it is grossly underpayed.

That's the scores user, not how many people do it.

i've heard a lot of EE work was being outsourced to India and Vietnam these days.
worked for a while as a webshit with a brilliant EE guy who just straight-up couldn't find a job.

Fuck India, Fuck China.
They took ur IT joobs. They took ur EE joobs.

>Pajeets in IT
>Chengs in EE
What jobs aren't compromised?
You know what? I don't afraid automation as much as pajeetification.

If you're worried work in defense industry/intelligence community.
Can't outscourse classfied stuff.

Better than the boom-bust cycle that I think will appear in CS

>bootcamp graduates suck at anything that the IDE cant help them with
Why aren't I surprised?

That is difficult af to get a job in defense/intelligence. Also it is big pain in the ass to glow in the dark.
I think I'd better become HVAC or electrician nigger. Sure, I'd compete with spics, but whatever, you will have job anyway.

Is it really that hard for CS/EE?
All the defense contractors and nsa/cia came to school career fairs and seemed a little desperate since they don't pay as much.

>Waste your time doing a 4 year degree
>think you know everything
>can't follow direction
>will no doubt job hop
>typically so far up own ass will sperg out when QA sends back a ticket
>typically a gate keeper who gets mad when someone who doesn't look like them is on the team.
>Is typically a lame who hopes his career will allow him to flex on women with less money only to get cheated on by year 2.

Attached: 1551035278031.jpg (448x473, 70K)

Glowing in the dark is hard for sure.
Imagine being not allowed to leave country for N-years.

>Is it really that hard for CS/EE?
Not really but you have a lot of losers on Jow Forums.

this

take what you read on Jow Forums with a grain of salt, as most of the faggots here are either NEETs or underaged and hence don't know what the hell they're talking about

I thought they only hire slaves from Ivy league universities.

>NEET here
this is 110% correct!

do cybersecurity, you fucking retards. it's trendy, fun and not difficult at all

Cybersecurity requires smarts and autism levels that I'd never reach.
EE, on the other hand, requires only moderate autism.

>university graduates did better than or as good as bootcamp faggots
BTFO

>Cybersecurity requires smarts and autism levels
Is this the reason most of these fags are fat women.

I take marriage very seriously so only if you let me fuck you in the ass on thursdays.

>Cybersecurity requires smarts and autism levels that I'd never reach.
about as much smarts as a plumber.

15 yo retards can pwn your shit. 18 yo's can make $1M by finding bugs in web applications. do you really think it's that difficult? it's a matter of motivation and love for what you do... or for the money, whatever you like the most.

wat

Dude, plumbers need many smarts, while electrican don't need any smarts at all.

Not really, most cybersecurity jobs are piss easy and a lot don't even require coding. Some of the worst people I've ever worked with are in this field

only if you let me dress up in a slutty anime girl cosplay ;)

Attached: 1550801510657.jpg (2500x1872, 249K)

But what about Airbus drivers? Are those jobs compromised by pajeets?

Most of the twitter handles are of fat women daily shit posting about do's and don'ts in Cybersecurity.

yup, you're right in my radar...contact me friend I'm dead serious

cybersecurity is as """"sexist"""" and trendy to twitter SJWs as any other area in IT.
if you want to know more about infosec, follow infosec rockstars instead

Are these guys legit?
Will I learn a thing or two from these guys?
techbeacon.com/security/top-20-women-infosec-follow-twitter

>women

The answer is no

>Triplebyte sees a biased sample of both bootcamp grads and college grads. We do background-blind screening via an online programming test, and only interview engineers who pass this test. Thus we have no way to know what percentage of bootcamp grads and college grads fail early in our process

It would be easy enough to be blinded until they fail, specifically for the stats like this

You sexist pig. You're the sole example of bigot faggots who holds women in general back from achieving their potential.
Not anymore, fag. Women are doing far better and will soon crush your safe space.

>tfw creative writing degree
>tfw working at comfy plant nursery where I spend 90% of my time watering plants and standing around

feeling good all things considered.

>bioengineering degree
>work in research writing highlevel scripts
>nobody else has any idea how to program assumes everything I do should take 10+ times longer than it does
>work mainly from home get several raises in less than a year because everyone thinks I’m working so hard

Shit’s good

shocker that a bootcamp does a study showing bootcamps are as good as university education

>holds women in general back from achieving their potential

like angela merkel destroying a continent or feminist engineers building collapsing bridges?

Attached: Dwi1.gif (307x233, 3.34M)

They’re recruiters who get paid by companies to provide engineering canidates. Not to say there’s no way the wouldn’t have been paid by boot camps to post that but they are not a boot camp site

of those, I've only read about
>Parisa Tabriz (@laparisa)
>Katie Moussouris (@k8em0)
Moussouris is a bit controversial IIRC

>SecuriTay (@SwiftOnSecurity)
I think this account is not even managed by a woman...

also, they missed some bigger female rockstars: Joanna Rutkowska and, perhaps, @aloria

>like angela merkel destroying a continent
Because male politicians have never destroyed contientns
>or feminist engineers building collapsing bridges?
Because male engineers have never built bridges that have failed

>female rockstars

Joanna Rutkowska is probably the only one that would fit that description but 'she' was a 'he' a while ago.

Attached: hahahaha.png (500x321, 247K)

Sure they have but males built practically everything entitled little shits take for granted. Women are not and will never be a panacea.

SwiftOnSecurity is definitely managed by a group of women. You can check their followers, it's almost filled with other women.

^I meant their following....

>SwiftOnSecurity

too up its own arse that account. just like most "le cyber superstars"

>'she' was a 'he' a while ago.
kek

did you conclude
>SwiftOnSecurity is definitely managed by a group of women
based on
>You can check their followers, it's almost filled with other women.
? because that's some broken logic right there.
anyway, IIRC, one more or less well known guy was said to be @SwiftOnSecurity

>You sexist pig.
either bait or lost.

Not the same user to clairfy, but don't think men and women are the same, because they are not (and that's a good thing).

>males built practically everything entitled little shits take for granted.
While actively preventing women from reaching positions where they could participate in the building.

>because that's some broken logic right there
it's not rocket science, fren.
Anyone with a right head can say it's run by a bunch of woman, the way they preach about women stuffs, the way they almost follow any woman who writes programming and some edgy phrases in their bio.
>IIRC, one more or less well known guy was said to be @SwiftOnSecurity
Must be a tranny who likes to call whatever they feel in a particular given day.

>but don't think men and women are the same, because they are not (and that's a good thing)
Typical sexist dog whistle

You're right, mate. Now that woman don't need man in reproduction process, it's safe to assume the future belongs to women.

>You're right, mate. Now that woman don't need man in reproduction process, it's safe to assume the future belongs to women.
Literally already happening. All boys will become girls and women shall rule the world.

What the fuck is
>web system design
if a three month coding bootcamp prepares you for it?

You found a whopping one example of EE guy not finding work in his field

>tfw CE
>tfw still end up a webmonkey

name 12 EE guys who found work in their field, faggot

probably some bullshit like database with SQL/Oracle or something

It's comparatively easy academically and they are desperate for people, but the pay is relatively shitty (unless you're a contractor) and you may have to take a polygraph and have your career in limbo for months during background investigations, and you're likely to be rejected if you haven't lived a clean cut life.

It's when you can bullshit hours on end about the cap theorem, but don't know how to normalize your fucking database at least to the third normal form.

same
got a internship working on communication and signals maintenance for a major railroad

feels great

I've considered it many times but it seems boring as fuck, like you're a glorified tester. Is that what's it like only in the beginning?