Is it just me or does AMD reek of poverty? Every time I see a Ryzen build...

Is it just me or does AMD reek of poverty? Every time I see a Ryzen build, my first thought is 'you only went with Zen because you couldn't afford anything else."

Attached: ryzen.jpg (701x464, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.blackhat.com/asia-19/Thu-March-28/bh-asia-Goryachy-Ermolov-Intel-Visa-Through-the-Rabbit-Hole.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good goy.

it's true, amd is for poor people. But the poor people won't accept it because it makes them feel poor and shatters their fake reality where they can afford intel but just chose amd because it's a good """value""". so instead they keep living in their delusional reality

it's just cringe desu especially when they have an otherwise expensive build then ruin it by shoving a garbage 2700x in it
amd is for rebbitors and pajeets

Attached: AMD.jpg (8624x3896, 2.57M)

Good goy.

good goy

>i chose amd over intel/nvidia

no you just couldn't afford intel/nvidia

My friend I cannot tell you the stench in my room since i bought a ryzen all of my family laughs at me and thinks im poor

Attached: 1504846730985.gif (400x300, 559K)

why you picking on the fucking 11 year old man?
He's clearly happy with his "gaming" PC in his suburban home and finally has a "team" to support. He didn't do anything wrong

>it's bad if it cheaper but better
What a good goy.
Here's your (you) tho, remember, it's okay if there's competition.

When will you realize all technology is garbage so the real purpose is to flaunt your design and money to other people?

>but better
AMD poorfag delusion never ceases to amaze.

He obviously jealous that he doesn't have a childhood like him.

i.blackhat.com/asia-19/Thu-March-28/bh-asia-Goryachy-Ermolov-Intel-Visa-Through-the-Rabbit-Hole.pdf
Slide 41 onwards.
Only reason to buy intel is you're a cuck.

Attached: 1540361104062.gif (400x300, 1.17M)

Have sex

Attached: 1516418645343.png (554x400, 305K)

>Is it just me or does AMD reek of poverty?

Goyim, I...

Attached: e4a.jpg (680x523, 68K)

Intel processors are fucking swiss cheese, as far as security goes. Oh sorry, I forgot that this is /v/ and the only metric that matters is gaymen benchmarks.

Daily remember that unless you are gaming on a Xeon platinum 8180 and a Titan RTX you are poor too

dont forget ME and VISA you literally get a free vulnerability with every intel chip in your system

Intelfags are literally indistinguishable from macfags

Again, good goy.

what ever,no different for old ryzen.
and more and more intels cpus going win,wait end of year.

tdp is just that high what is should be with more cores or clocks...none upgrade.!!!

looks same effect ike gpu sector, fury,vega and radeon vii...no different
well radeon vii was 7nm gpu, but not belive it! so lausy efficiency,and still slow!

ok, cputdp also same...there is anyhting new,just different name....i wonder how long amd can sell product with no profit..well looks that no longer...sooner or later its eat hole company and debt givens not tolerance more...end of 2020 is my guess.

hmm. i try really see different from ryzen 2000 series,but no....oh yeah... more cores..but is it only trend or commercial way.
you dont need more than total max 6 cores for gaming,even 4-core is enough. easily.
more than that is waist of cash, no matter how much its cost.

and,i still see not any goodies from amd 32-core cpu...erhh i mean where to use thouse??!! tell me..

200-cores cpu.... so what!

no help gaming,apzz or rendering...useless.

another hand, real pro rendering use always intels cpus...why??

well,buy them amd fans, you keep amd up and pay them callary...youself you give so little back.
except red fine main...lol

Name one AMD chip with the longevity of the 2500k. I bet you can't.

The Phenom X4 and X6. Pay up.

Ryzen 7 3700x for the next 6 years

this one will never not be funny

AMD got rid of that problem.

Attached: radeon.jpg (610x320, 149K)

Is it just me or does Intel reek of low self esteem? Every time I see a *lake build, my first though is 'you only went with Core because you were bullied into it by bug catching enthusiasts."

intel shills on this board area already terrible, really looking forward to how hard they shit their pants when zen2 is released, doubt they'll be as bad as the apple shills on this board but at least they're obvious and smart people hide all their spam