Ywn build a successful online business easily like in late 2000s-early 2010s again

>ywn build a successful online business easily like in late 2000s-early 2010s again

Attached: 1553550249364.jpg (500x997, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not with that attitude

You can still build a successful online business easily like in the late 2010s-early 2020s.

no you cant OP just said so

Terrible reading comprehension. Unsubscribed.

internet now is more business than the real world, you now pay at least 50,000 USD just to get around 20,000-50,000 clicks, forget about Facebook without promoted posts, forget about Google organic SEO in first 2-4 years of your domain, businesses now resort to influencers and journalists and pay them under the table for fake organic reach at lower prices and it's still very expensive (at least 10,000 budget) compared to 0 dollars a decade ago

There are always going to be societal and technological changes that open up business chances for those smart or lucky enough to get in early.

oh god you're retarded, the internet itself was what I am talking about retard, a decade ago or even less you could do marketing for your online business via facebook, google seo, twitter, and many other social websites and literally spending 0 dollars, you could grow a business literally from nothing organically, now it's impossible because all the social outlets grew enough to become monopolies and now they made sure you can't get reach without paying them

>ywn buy bitcoin in 2010-2011 when you had the chance

>now it's impossible
It's not though, you're just a retard

How are things in India

show me 5 websites that went to top alex 100,000 _business_ websites that spent 0 dollars on marketing and advertising that were registered during the last 2 years

Here's a top Alex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

>that spent 0 dollars on marketing and advertising
This is where you're thinking about it wrong, of course you have to spend money on marketing and advertising. That doesn't mean it's impossible, it just means you spend the damn money.

This is simply not true, I made $30,000 last year dancing for men in front of my computer

I made the same amount dancing on the taskbar

>of course you have to spend money on marketing and advertising
that was my argument you idiot. It's now impossible to promote your product/service for free, you have to pay at least tens of thousands of dollars to match a fraction of the reach you could get for free a decade ago

just shill on Jow Forums brah

We all know about this, but the real question is how much small sites were actually hit. Most of this could just be more normies inflating the big sites while the original internet users still browse other sites quite a lot.

Still, there's cheap and free ways to market yourself. Social media bots is a big one, giveaways(you can even fake them) is another.

Attached: expanding-consolidation-consumer-internet.jpg (900x2002, 483K)

cringe

the worst part is that I was telling everyone to buy it, and didn't buy it myself

no I meant starting actually a business you retard

It's only easy in hindsight

no it's not, I had a couple of successful android apps just because I wrote them around 2010-2011, I also own a youtube channel with 300,000 subscribers just because I started it in 2008, if I start all over again now I wouldn't have 0.001% of the success I had with all these stuff

I'd argue that a lot of the growth in those tech giants is from non-techies that just use the internet for those specific sites. Not saying that's all the growth, but a good chunk of it

Thanks to the EU, you might.

you can still do it with some type of websites

you would have bought 10 bitcoins in 2010 and would have sold it in 2012 for 0.001% of the maximum profit you could have gotten

such as?

of all the terrible fucking Facebook memes that get posted on here, this one is the worst.