I just wanted to say, to anyone who has anything against the 8350, fuck you. Fuck your family, fuck your views...

I just wanted to say, to anyone who has anything against the 8350, fuck you. Fuck your family, fuck your views, fuck your background and most importantly fuck whatever processor you're using. This processor, while flawed and made by the scumfucks at AMD, is the processor of only the highest esteemed and greatest people in society, anywhere. Intel, is trash. Any other AMD processor, Ryzen, etc., is trash. This is the processor of truly cultured people who don't just suck the long, 5 inch think cock of the lastest trendy fuck-shit. Hail the 8350.

Attached: 34242132.jpg (700x446, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CjEo3NfuZA
youtube.com/watch?v=eu8Sekdb-IE
youtube.com/watch?v=ARRnsilfReM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post benchmarks next time

What was that buddy? Oh, more anti-8350 bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=6CjEo3NfuZA

Phenom2 was a great chip, lowcost, unlocked free 2 cores, served fime for 10 years

FX is a fucking joke that almost killed AMD and let intlol slack overcharging for +5% refreshes

Only if your standards are larger than my dick(which is very large btw)

I am using this chip 7 years after release and I can play games like Hunt Showdown, Doom 2016, etc., at 50-60 fps consistently.

Paired with a 750 ti btw

>silky smooth 30fps
>cinematic microstuttering
>no cache (it's a feature)
WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: Untitled.png (1789x813, 90K)

That's funny you wiener-shiner, I get 60 fps at high settings in Doom 2016. Try again. :)))

I get 90 on my LAPTOP. And it's literally silky smooth not "silky smooth".

here's one youtube.com/watch?v=eu8Sekdb-IE
>oh mah gawd it's the amd shill
no, it's Wendel who did the benchmarks.
amd shat on intel.

You are simply uncultured. There is more to gameplay than fps. I am willing to deal with 30-60 fps because I am not trendy. Nice normie-tier jibes.

8370e or fuck off poorfag

>FX is a fucking joke that almost killed AMD and let intlol slack overcharging for +5% refreshes
80% of zen is bulldozer.
from the cache, to the resource sharing(now smt) to the clock gating and all the fun power saving stuff.

Doom 2016 is not demanding at all, I don't see your point.
I got 120+ on ultra with a decade old 2500k paired with the meme 970

am486 masterrace here

> I am willing to deal with 30-60 fps
Might aswell use a console then?
Last time I dealt with sub 60 was pre 2010

The point is that you can have a processor that holds up while also being cultured and not a trendy hipster

>I am not trendy
So use a pentium 4. Or pentium 2. Or a commodore? Those were trendy at one time, just like your 8350.
Fucking admit you're a scrooge.

Unironically I've been using this processor for years and it was one of the cheapest and most reliable I've ever bought. Literally got me into using AMD over Intel's absolute overpriced garbage

I've got one, it's really nice for warming up the room in winter
>TFW i'm serious, I can notice a few degrees increase in the room with the desktop on/off

In all seriousness though, it's a nice processor for the price, but holy shit the heat it puts off

They were not trendy like the 8350. Rich-fags and poor-fags alike had nothing but criticism for the 8350 in its hay-day. The commordore and pentium processor were trendy and used by literally everyone.

My man.

8350's marketshare is a strong point against that. Literally everyone that uses it is a poorfag.
A G5x00 pentium build is a faster general purpose desktop.

Just buy a 2300x or a 1400 or something

The entire FX lineup is shit, I would rather use a Pentium.

Good on you OP. I've got an 8350, paired with a gtx 1060, I can play anything I want really. I've yet to experience any bottlenecking. I don't know why people hate the 8350 all the time, its unironically decent.

>checks gpu usage
>60%
Stop lying out your ass, 4th gen i5s that have double your single core performance bottlenecks 1060s and above

Genuinely not lying. If there's issues I havent found them yet.

I've had an fx-8350 for the past 5 years and I have grown to hate it more than any other part in my pc.
It is so fucking bad.

The 8350 makes a good home server CPU if you already have it laying around. But you can now get a R5-1600 for $80 so it's been obsoleted.

I only buy American products.

fx-83xx is pretty good. Even at only 4 GHz
make sure you overclock your CPU-NB because that includes L3 Cache, which is one of the worst parts of these cpus. also 1600 ram is for babbies, try atleast 1866 cl 10 or ideally 2133+

and if your cpu is throttling you are dumb

fuck bulldozer cpus
ryzen is way better

8350 is perfect for casual gaming. If you aren't looking to play in 4k or fuck around with any of that shit then it works very well when paired with a decent gpu

Attached: 1522295072924.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

funny because my 20 dollar core i3 outperforms it and its just a dual core quad thread
how much you'd pay for that? $200?

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ARRnsilfReM

Attached: CHIPAL-PCI-E-16X-to-16X-Riser-Card-PCIe-X16-Extender-Flexible-Ribbon-Extension.jpg (640x640, 66K)

This. The 8350 is a trash-bin chip given what is now available for $80-100.

>t. Guy who runs a 6120 chip for lincucks to do office work since it doesn't spy on you, and an R7 2700 for gaymes and content creation

based and redpilled

(((userbench)))

>Wow, a chip from 2013 cost less after 6 years

With Intel the 6 year old chips are more expensive.

This but unironically.

Attached: Untitled.png (417x413, 35K)

>you can now get a R5-1600 for $80
No, I can't.

Attached: Untitled.png (680x480, 128K)

Check ebay.

Same. ~70 USD vs ~130-140 if you're buying brand new. Twice the price for not quite twice the performance at stock clocks. If you already have an AM3+ motherboard, the FX 8350 is a way better deal for multithreaded workloads.

8350 @ 4.3 ghz
will do 5 ghz at less than stock voltage.
Air cooled so 4.3 is the limit.

Attached: 8350.png (656x466, 238K)

Cool 3.5GB graphics card

Its 80$ at microcenter, if you live in a flyover shithole lmaoing at you

I live in the flyover shithole known as Europe.

Like two weeks ago Micro Center was selling off its 1600 stock at $80 in addition to their usual $30 cpu/mobo bundle discount. My dad and a few of my friends jumped on that like flies to shit.

Sorry you were too late, friend

Attached: 1544230715527.jpg (657x527, 36K)

I sold mine to my buddy because he needed it more than I did and I was due for an upgrade anyway. He's happy with it, and I'm happy with my 2600X.

Attached: nice trippy bear.gif (205x274, 1.88M)

Benchmarks are racist against 8350

>If I cherry pick a really well optimised game, it means the processor is still relevant!

I upgraded from an 8350 to a Ryzen 2700X because I hit a single threaded perf wall. It was otherwise a quite excellent CPU that lasted me almost six years.

Reminds me of people buying 65nm P4s/Pentium Ds back when C2D was brand new. The difference is that those chips could actually clock high enough to beat the early sub-$200 Core chips. nu-FX isn't really worthwhile in any capacity because it can't do that on a good board let alone a cheaper one.

I have an 8350 on my PC and i had to turn 2 cores off in BIOS because my liquid cooler is a schist lole. Now it makes me a happy.

The processor ive had for 5 years. Its been a good girl for 5 years so take care of it. Great for the price. Haters gonba hate

OP is poor as goddamn fuck, Holy shit.

The most trustworthy bench site that actually does the entire setup as proof

I waited on an athlon x4 instead of buying that trash. Bought a phenom ii x6 1090t for $40 instead. Oc to 3.6ghz 1.325v

I had an 8350 for almost 6 years before I switched to Ryzen. Even I have to admit that it's dogshit.

It was good at the time for VM stuff, because coars, IOMMU and PCI Express lanes, but the performance was just dogshit.