What's the best state to be a programmer in the U.S?

What's the best state to be a programmer in the U.S?

Texas or Tennesee sound pretty based because no government theft of income

Attached: 23443245.jpg (800x701, 30K)

what they don't take from income they take in property and sales taxes you know. Though you still come out ahead as compared to anywhere in California or the east coast.

Currently in Chiraq

How fucked am I unless I move somewhere else?

Get out now.
Financial happenings in either late 2019 or early 2020, and the last place I'd want to be is a metropolitan city that could see chimp outs, and I'd especially not want to be in one that doesn't let me have a gun.

Is there a 'golden area' where there isn't any sales tax in one state, which is close by another area without any (or low) income tax?Coin Flip: Tails

Attached: commiefornia.jpg (252x300, 7K)

Montana and Oregon have no sales tax so go to Oregon because we are full.

canada

This only fucks homeowners
Rent is still cheap in those places

>sales tax
>implying I'm a mindless consumer who can't control his spending

Florida, that's where I'm headed to.

For all the dummies complaining about "sales and property tax". Don't be ridiculous, sales tax hurts people with low income, not people with high income. Even though sales tax is higher, I would have to spend $70k for sales tax to be more than what I'd pay in income tax to another state. Plus lots of stuff is sales tax exempt, like unprepared food (I don't eat out I cook my own meals anyway).

And property tax only matters if you're buying. My rent is cheaper here than it would be some where else anyway, so I don't care if the property tax is higher. In terms of total dollars out of my pocket, it's less even with a higher property tax.

If anyone has any complaints about Florida let me know, I'm a remote worker going to try and move there in a couple months when my current lease is up.

Not DC. Full of nog's and everyone wants a clearance.

Florida is hot as shit, so if you're okay with sweating your balls off year round, come join me down here.

Tampa and St. Petersburg are full of nogs. Miami is full of cubans. Pretty much everywhere in between is redneckville. Grew up in St Pete and it has only gotten yuppier and noggier. It's basically the San Fransisco of Florida, plastic straw ban and all.

If you avoid the large cities, rent it pretty good. Gun laws are pretty good (no constitutional carry, unfortunately). Sales tax in Hillsborough is 8.5%, though. A lot of the good opportunities pretty much everywhere in the state, but you will have to deal with retards who can't be assed to learn Ingles.

There are places I would rather be, but Florida ranks high up on my state tier list. A big contributor to that is Publix. Fucking chicken tender pubsubs are amazing.

Attached: fl pepe.png (447x458, 272K)

They don't steal your income in Washington either and the pay is 2x higher.

>coldcuts instead of tendies

Whatever your particular sandwich fetish may be, Publix will make it and make it delicious.

Don't really care where you go so long as you confine yourself to some right-wing shithole state. Don't bring your shitty politics to New England but you probably wouldn't anyway because we have high taxes to keep the fucks like you out.

I live in Jax and there are a lot of tech jobs in the area. Exciting because I was worried I'd have to leave my hometown for a job worthwhile.

Dallas seems based due the lower cost of living.

Any non nigged areas around jax?

Ponte Vedra. Duval is nig and redneck central.

It's alright, but pretty boring over all. Lived her my whole life.