How does Jow Forums feel about ergonomic keyboard designs and other alternative input devices?

How does Jow Forums feel about ergonomic keyboard designs and other alternative input devices?

Attached: Truly Ergonomic Keyboard.jpg (750x600, 99K)

Rolled 1 (1d6)

looks like tiddies no fap day 37 btw

I'm all for ergonomics but that keyboard looks like hell to type on. I guess you'd get used to it.

cunt😃

Moved from a comfort curve 2000 to a alienware aw568, kind of miss the curve sometimes.

A normal keyboard is fine if your desk is big enough and you position your wrists correctly. An ergonomic design won't help if your desk is too small or you position your wrists wrong

Anything anyone wants to do to help avoid carpal tunnel or other repetitive stress injuries is good though

How about the redesign coming out later?

Attached: TEK 2.jpg (950x575, 185K)

What does it mean Jow Forums?

>infraLED
better make that rgbLED if you want to sell it.

>aerospace-grade aluminum
keep your tendies fresh at any altitude

Attached: oe.jpg (1280x760, 243K)

basically the same price as a kinesis advantage but barely any different from cheap "ergonomic" keyboards, like a K350. Might as well go God tier and get the kinesis

Attached: 818T--WBwvL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x708, 111K)

I've been using this for three years now. I'll admit that when i first bought it it was a good mix of "get into good habits at the start of my career" and wanting to outnerd the others (which sounds pathetic now). I've never regretted it, never had any problems with my wrists and type faster than ever.

Attached: keyboard.jpg (510x344, 24K)

fuck you everybody knew what I meant

Attached: fiutyvivfki.png (780x972, 382K)

>ergonomic design won't help if your desk is too small or you position your wrists wrong

but ergonomic designs do eliminate/reduce ulnar deviation of the wrists

ergonomics is a good idea but that's a piece of crap
>qwerty
>both sides separated, no leeway for alternate typing styles
>varying key height (i get what they're going for, but extending your fingers further is not any more ergonomic than (btw i use) arching them further

>never had any problems with my wrists
I'm using uncomfortable as hell laptop keyboards since forever and I never had problems with my wrists.
I mean, it's not an argument. If you had it and then it went better with an ergonomic keyboard is a thing, otherwise doesn't matter.

pretty comfy
ignore the legends; I use workman

Attached: Iris.jpg (4032x2268, 414K)

True, i should have stated that i used to get some wrist pain during long sessions. With this keyboard i never do. If i could change anything about it think i would have made it even wider/more separated, the angle of my hands feels much more natural with this.

name/where to get?

Iris keyboard I think

how am i supposed to use emacs with that shit

it's an Iris
you can get the pcb from keeb.io

I mean, if you bother to have an ergonomic keyboard, you could at least use an ergonomic mapping as well, not that QWERTY shit.

At 37 days of nofap everything starts to look like boobs. I'm amazed you made it this far.

Rolled 2 (1d6)

A regular keyboard I have no issues with but the ergonomic one I tried works the opposite. Its weird because people use them fine but I can't.