Social event

>social event
>What's that thing you are working on, user? Leenucks?! What is that?

Attached: 1554115413881.jpg (705x527, 247K)

coinflipCoin Flip: Tails

options field, retard

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

>social event
Found your problem

Linux is the kernel

>What's that thing you are working on, faggot? Lynuucks?! What is that?❌

>I could tell you but I would have to kill you

Attached: 81d2361eabcbe476a7603f942428e648f3eedf68763fe14a2446e98d09e7279e.jpg (255x255, 22K)

>Leenucks
I'd like to interject.

how do I resolve this? I need some personal advice here. If my cousin asks me what a browser extension is I will have to bash my head against my fucking laptop

oh no

wew lad

"it's like windows but for businesses"

bash it preemptively

Attached: 1552954909017.jpg (1200x477, 139K)

why would you waste time at social events?

this but unironically❤️

>it's just that, my dad left when i was young and my mom raised me, so going through hassles of using variant of enterprise server operating system on my personal computer and ideologically advocating certain computer software mostly on internet forums blissfully substitutes having courage, social intelligence and determination i never inherited :^)

Just explain what it is you faggot

Raptor Jesus needs to come back and free us from the sins of the new memes.

heh

Just tell is a app for your browser like you have apps for iOS and Android.
Zoomers can't get past phones and will understand.

i've never done this

I'd just like to interject for a moment.

I always booted into Windows to hide the power level in uni

fuck off freetard

Am I verified yet?

Dice

Guess not🙁

test

Sopa de🐡

🐶

>Never use Linux around normies when you don't absolutely have to
>Never admit to know anything about computers
>Have basic knowledge of shit normies care about to pretend to be one of them

That way you don't get asked retarded questions and shit like "hey user, I've heard you're good with computers, could you fix my totally fucked up piece of shit of a laptop for free?"

😂

just say no

No, I go full autism, and I read out GNU+Linux copypaste, as well as I fuck their brain aviation/cars/electronics shittalks, which keeps them 1 km again.

kek

After years of being the know it all, that ends up being the go to for everyone, I agree being the ignorant is not that bad, you get less into trouble, and you even find better and more meaningful friends, because they truly want to keep contact, not just to ask you for help

😂

>at social event
>not socializing

blacked.com

test

Two options:
A) stop being a sperg and interact in social events instead of working on your computer
B) explain it in a way that will make them not want to hear any more of it and continue being a sperglord

Imagine being this mentally unstable
Just tell him it's an app you get for your browser that you get in the browser app store

"It makes my browser more powerful" Then start dbz screaming until he gets it

It's an alternative operating system like windows, but it's free and much more customizable than windows. It's a little hard to learn and takes some time to get used to though, so it's mostly a hobby!

Its an app that adds extra features to the browser.