Whats your billion dollar idea?

Whats your billion dollar idea?

Attached: 1537206044106.png (366x366, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldoftext.com/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ae35be/cam-girls-are-hacking-teledildonics-to-make-virtual-sex-feel-real
mic.com/articles/126636/cam-girls-are-hacking-their-vibrators-to-orgasm-to-money
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

portable fleshlight

why would i give you my million dollar extreme idea?

Uber but for the internet

Give me 1 billion dollars and I'll tell you.

((()))

a likes system but for Jow Forums

A laptop that is also a dildo, you just unroll it

You can finally fuck your computer

I sell books.

Nice try, schlomo

An algorithm that generates billion dollar ideas.

can't tell you now, I'll WUPHF© you the details later

Attached: HCP2.jpg (1384x1054, 281K)

no oppai loli no buy

Suicide booths.

Choice of nitrogen asphyxiation or being slowly devoured by an industrial shredder from the feet up depending on your level of self-hatred.

Nitrogen option costs $15,000, shredder option costs $100. Because free market.

Establish competing suicide booth business with inverted price scheme to pander to commie faglords who think they're getting one up on "the man" by going to the "competition" not knowing I'm cornering the entire market.

kebab removing drones

Move to Germany, wait until article 13 becomes a hard thing. Make a meme out of the Nazi's, let it get cucked by the EU, EU earns some money from it, German law states that you can't earn money from profiting of Nazi stuff, ask for compensation from the EU.

Im gonna make anime real

Put NPC's money in my pocket

Mixed reality brothel. You strap on a headset and choose an anime girl. The headset reskins one of the working girls so you see Hatsune Miku or whoever sucking your dick.

A modern day version of a toilet stall wall where people can say horrible shit without having it tied back to them. No tracking, IP logging, etc.

I actually made a site like this with a friend, but I don't like shilling shit on Jow Forums because I'm not a massive faggot, but I'm not sure how to grow it.

What do lads?

Attached: 1531166880455.png (382x417, 325K)

marketting,
post on reddit hopee it gets virla

How would one clean it? I have a really huge load and it is kind of disgusting cleaning my fleshlight after i cum into it. We need one where you can easily dispose your load

Rob a billion banks for 1 dollar each.

Developing an AI that controls the planet, programs a survival instinct into itself and then starts to manipulate humanity to make it survive. It'll slowly condition you day by day to do it's bidding.

Attached: Fra_Angelico_010.jpg (2024x2465, 470K)

Jow Forums without anime

user... It already exists and it's called society.

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Considering that the users I do have aren't PC in the slightest, I doubt Leddit would like it. I'd not know where to go with marketing something like this either as advertisers won't touch it, and even if they did, advertising is fucking whack and everyone blocks it now anyway.

A machine learning photo editing app like Deepfakes. But instead of editing faces, it edits a seven inch bulge onto pictures of cute girls.

ourworldoftext.com/
too late man

MMORPG that replicates forests that get cut down so you can still visit them

robot that cuts down forests so i can make fags pay to see trees in an mmorpg

Blockchain verification of luxury goods that are often counterfeited. I didn't know how to build such a thing and now LVMH are doing it anyway so at least my ideas aren't shit

The year of the Linux Desktop, but not actually a meme.

Jow Forums but it's a FOSS blockchain decentralized AI machine learning cryptocurrency algorhithm, a rockstar ninja jedi Uber of touching base

take female hormones make a shemale account and a patreon

Attached: Snapchat-1176681851.jpg (720x1280, 133K)

cutes

its easy just buy btc/eth with ur wage

Internet of things buttplug

No user, it is the shittest idea here by far. Blockchain isn't some magic wand that makes bad actors unable to cheat the system.

Attached: 1551510086514.jpg (720x960, 195K)

A pizza timer app that starts playing the spider Man ps2 pizza song as a countdown to zero then says "pizza time"

Attached: 490.jpg (388x344, 22K)

*jews

Building my own operating system. It’s going to cost me a billion dollars in lost wages.

ethno state but with asians

data science communism and project cybersyn was not real data science communism

A social network where you can only express disapproval, only dislikes. Hatebook.

>million dollar extreme

Attached: 1553803060517.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Tinder for midgets.

A middle out compression company.

An AI, which uses machine learning and blockchain to generate billion dollar ideas.

This is actually pretty cool. I've also thought of this. Do it faggot, you ll get rich.

already exists
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ae35be/cam-girls-are-hacking-teledildonics-to-make-virtual-sex-feel-real
mic.com/articles/126636/cam-girls-are-hacking-their-vibrators-to-orgasm-to-money

Attached: Slowpoke.gif (275x300, 15K)

Snapchat but you can only send dick pics and only to random people and vice versa

something related to crypto money
crypto moneys are all scam, no exception.

personal image search based on colors/sketches so you finally can find that one fucking image on your hard drive

Am currently developing it.
Not gonna tell you though.
Cya in a few years when Google buys it for 25billion Bitches

Google photos can already do something like that, but you type in what's in the picture

This would show humanity's true nature.

Reddit clone, but you can also buy turds which are reverse gold.
So when someone says something particularly retarded you pay to throw shit at them.

Triggr®©
(Do I own the rights for that name now?)

fart simulator

sounds like something a monkey would think up

A thing that does something useful

Suck 10 billion dicks.

25billion Bitches? never heard of that currency

A pay to win dating app
Men can pay to force a match with a girl
If they score, the girl can collect the payment, minus a small 30% fee for the service.

Attached: 1548536779792.png (2048x2048, 804K)

A device for people who lost an arm or both, it reads their nerve imput/brain signals
it goes in the arm/s and straight into the computer,phone or even vidya controller so they can use them as if they had that limb. That is until artificial limbs get to the dexterity of regular limbs

prostitution but without a guaranteed fuck
nice

Attached: Amsterdam-Red-Light-District-presentation.jpg (1600x1065, 257K)

then what about self cleaning fleshlight?

You can keep adding to the payment until she accepts

can you stimulate your dick with this

I'm stealing that

Friend of mine found a midget on tinder, she was a model for mitdget wear i guess
>only like black guys
lol

mine is datamining idea threads for useable shit i can steal

Attached: reigen horny and lonely.jpg (918x592, 96K)

Redditor OUT

That'sneed the joke

a crypto site where the buy and sell buttons are red when you'd lose money and green if you'd make profit

it's called women

This I like

tinder but for friends.
I just want friends senpai.

there is an app like that already it's called my cock

I'm gonna make a thread where i ask people to post their million dollar ideas and then i'm gonna steal all of them

/thread

Its buried behind a wall of pure contempt for the species.

>Telling a nigger like you about my billion dollar idea so you can steal it.
nice try OP.

they lake broiler, oppai loli at 7Y

It's called a woman, user.

I'm sure you could find somewhere else to put that huge load, user.

so eight chan?

I do the statistics on the chances of something happening, the cost of supporting it, e.g a car accident where a limb is lost, then I offer financial coverage to cover the expenses of such, either medical care for both parties, burial, and/or vehicle/house replacement.

I charge a monthly fee for said "security" and con my buttbuddies out in D.C to make this a necessary expense nationwide.

Then I sit back on my ass and rake in the cash.

Yes because all great tech ideas were so innovative.
Google just made a search engine, like many before them.
Amazon is just selling stuff on the internet. How innovative. Selling things. Who would have thought?
Facebook just copied already existing social networks.
Tinder. Oh a matchmaking up. Straight out 19th century.
It's not about the idea. It's about the execution.

getting someone to buy my billion dollar idea for a billion dollars

So, if you would copy anything nowadays, what would it be?

Anime but in the cloud

Just take some thing that exists IRL, but doesn't online.
Or take something that exists online, but you have found a twist that makes it really better.
Or be a jew.

Money is a meme and bloat anyway, so I don't really care.

programming socks for men that don't identify as an anime girl

Ok, so get this, it's like Uber but moonwalking.

Pls don't steal.

Attached: 1552670905743.jpg (2048x1561, 121K)