It could me mine, but I haven't bought

It could me mine, but I haven't bought.
y live

Attached: 30_1.jpg (1280x1920, 179K)

ok cock gargler

I never understood why people who think they look like girls are plastering themselves all over the internet. You aren't cute enough for that you hon. Please keep your disgusting man face/manbody to yourself. Only passable ones are allowed here kthxbye

Attached: MY ASS faggot.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Wow... you reaaaaaaaaly got me...
If you would be "smart" enough, you would understand that you are not trying to look like a girl... you want to be girlish.

Also pretty retarded way to cash on "my ass faggot" meme with some bottom barrel anime trash.

Attached: 1475695258340.png (256x204, 31K)

Wow you are retarded. I never said you would want to be a tranny just that you aren't gonna be cute enough.
Also MY ASS faggot

Attached: 1534729529452.jpg (1349x923, 296K)

>inb4 >drGay4dick

Attached: chencoq.png (221x221, 46K)

You know that trannies are the only ones that can be "passable".
Crossplayer can never pass, you have to be really reatarded not to spot it.

Don't tell me that YOU passed some crossplayers...
also ur jelly cuz im white and u not

Attached: 1543076928213.png (432x411, 230K)

Stop using your lunch money on dresses

>CUm
now thats epic

Attached: 1517269928566.png (197x197, 61K)

>You know that trannies are the only ones that can be "passable".
>CUm
Nice

Attached: 1522001285348.jpg (540x960, 50K)

>CUm ID
Well you shouldn't be the one speaking of getting something from your parents... and that's sad.
this one is obvious as hell
just look at the chin... or look at the jaw line.

Attached: __futaba_anzu_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_oohara_kyuutarou__12015c72ade66be9 (675x794, 374K)

ANZU NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

huh, it's pretty good picture

;-;

Who gives a fuck about cross-dressing asshats then. If I can still tell that you are guy after all then go to the trash where you belong. The point is if only estrogen makes you more fuckable then why the fuck are you even trying? To look like a disgusting amalgamation of man and girl? Worst than a tranny.

Attached: 1538280396306.jpg (1024x768, 425K)

If you don't like it, it's not my problem.

Attached: 30_56.jpg (1280x1920, 192K)

Jow Forums is a cesspool because there's no order. Back in the day, the community was self-moderated. People knew how to not only sage and report, but actually completely ignore posts and threads made by idiots. Mods were only truly needed to get rid of illegal shit. Eventually, the core userbase of oldfags was slowly replaced by newfags and underageb& over time, who didn't know how to behave themselves. The retards who got trolled hard by the oldfags who made epic lulz out of them ended up getting the impression that the point of Jow Forums is to act like an idiot and be an asshole to everyone, which spawned a new era of ignorance on the site which caused it to truly die of AIDS around 2008. And today, we have the same newfags spouting low effort garbage and thinking they're cool. Eventually they grow up and move on, only to be replaced by even stupider individuals. And because nobody uses the report function, the mods and janitors can't do their jobs. Because they can't be expected to constantly watch over literally every fucking thread and post on this site, let alone a single board. Also, don't forget that anonymity brings out the worst in people because it removes accountability. People are also becoming more ignorant and illiterate so I guarantee I'm gonna get a bunch of 12 year olds replying to this post saying "LOL HAHA YOUR POST IS LONGER THAN 2 SENTENCES, WALL OF TEXT AM I RIGHT?" Basically what I'm saying is, if all the genuinely civil individuals who don't act like morons, degenerates and shitpost machines get together and actively use the report feature, this general (And the site as a whole) would be a lot more civil once degenerates realize that this site isn't their personal toilet to shit all over. Also, if you actually read this entire post I commend you for having a brain.

good bump

Hmmmmmmm

its a cute dress tbqh

you should live. also you can get it or something as good or better one day! also maid outfits are really comfy. especially the stockings. pic related. my room is a bit messy and a bad pic from iphone 5

Attached: 456456546.jpg (444x592, 29K)

Jow Forums is a cesspool because there's no order. Back in the day, the community was self-moderated. People knew how to not only sage and report, but actually completely ignore posts and threads made by idiots. Mods were only truly needed to get rid of illegal shit. Eventually, the core userbase of oldfags was slowly replaced by newfags and underageb& over time, who didn't know how to behave themselves. The retards who got trolled hard by the oldfags who made epic lulz out of them ended up getting the impression that the point of Jow Forums is to act like an idiot and be an asshole to everyone, which spawned a new era of ignorance on the site which caused it to truly die of AIDS around 2008. And today, we have the same newfags spouting low effort garbage and thinking they're cool. Eventually they grow up and move on, only to be replaced by even stupider individuals. And because nobody uses the report function, the mods and janitors can't do their jobs. Because they can't be expected to constantly watch over literally every fucking thread and post on this site, let alone a single board. Also, don't forget that anonymity brings out the worst in people because it removes accountability. People are also becoming more ignorant and illiterate so I guarantee I'm gonna get a bunch of 12 year olds replying to this post saying "LOL HAHA YOUR POST IS LONGER THAN 2 SENTENCES, WALL OF TEXT AM I RIGHT?" Basically what I'm saying is, if all the genuinely civil individuals who don't act like morons, degenerates and shitpost machines get together and actively use the report feature, this general (And the site as a whole) would be a lot more civil once degenerates realize that this site isn't their personal toilet to shit all over. Also, if you actually read this entire post I commend you for having a brain.

this reminds me of Luna
also why did you said "from iphone 5"
that's like som Jow Forums meme
are these your programing socks?

Attached: __luna_child_touhou_drawn_by_kazawa_tonzura_d__ea7743b8dc46637eb6c3aae6071380de.jpg (1024x1450, 99K)

>implying you wouldnt want to see a girl wearing that dress

because its from my iphone 5. idk if its called programming socks. but i know its called stockings at least. maybe they also are programming socks

whay too many Jow Forums memes, sorry for confusion

eh ok. its fine

cute

ikr?

thanks for your nice comment

I love sexy cross-dressing goddesses

Attached: 1524959650430.jpg (700x933, 132K)

geez... why cant we use millions of dollars on cross dressing tech so we can have cuter traps in stead of military shit

Attached: 1524959361428.jpg (700x467, 74K)

Xyz