Is it weird I've used Debian and Arch but want to settle with Mint...

Is it weird I've used Debian and Arch but want to settle with Mint? Has anyone here ever tried tons of obscure distros(not the two above mentioned of course, they're incredibly popular and debian is the "daddy" of more than 50% of all distros) only to find themselves back to something like Mint or Ubuntu?

Attached: mint.jpg (474x427, 20K)

I use Gentoo but I actually really liked LMDE. It is nice to have something preconfigured that just werks above all else, but once you experience the modularity and control you get with other distros it's hard to stay on something like Mint all of the time.

make your own choices retard

Use whatever the fuck you want. The point in having 6 million distros is giving people choice.

I used mint for 2+ years it's real solid, later switched to debian out of curiosity but my workflow is exactly the same, since I do actual work on my computer I don't do much distrohopping and avoid distros known for being troublesome

Cinnamon is great, it's really easy to cuztomize, looks good and is intuitive out of the box, I never understood why more people don't praise it online. I think people are ignorant about its merits

Honestly there isn't much difference

linux mint is bloated bullshit of a distro

now do MX Linux

Yes, have tried Arch, Fedora, CentOS and Ubuntu. But I have settled on Mint because it doesn't get in my way and feels seems nature for someone who has used windows until 21.

Thoughts on Kubuntu?
Wanted Ubuntu without gnome and Kubuntu looked rly nice by default so I chose that.

Yes. I'm staying on Mint Xfce until it dies.

It's fine.

Seconding. I always recommend Linux noobs Mint over Ucuntu

Its a little bloated but if you have a good computer it should be fine. Anything is better than gnome

lol they renamed cinnamon to LMDE?
I guess it makes sense since it barely works on other distros. They're based and much better for windows converts than ubuntu is..

is not weird considering how many retards there is in the planet

No, LMDE is linux mint debian edition

went through arch gentoo debian ubuntu fedora and even kali before ending up at the only real choice left: manjaro. and it's great.

>is it weird to use something that works for me?
Not, OP. Now stop sucking dicks.

no wayland support no care

>tried to install arch
>end up in manjaro
>i-it's just like gentoo right?
ftfy, manjaro is shit install fedora

mint is cinnamon and cinnamon is good
checked. mx is gaining steam but i have no reason to migrate
kubuntu was my first distro back in 2005 and kde wasnt as polished back then. Now they have gone in a completely new direction with plasma or whatever i tried the beta and it wasnt for me
>bloated
>good computer
i pulled a first gen intel macbook pro out of abin and just got it working the the other day. It has 1gb and mint 19 cinnamon werks just fine. Its my new garage greaser machine :)n
LMDE has a wierd ass installer and alot of other idiosyncrasies. It however does feel faster.

also mint guys itt - get blueman ! Blueman is a GTK based Bluetooth manager - its kicks the shit out of the stock mint BT app. Gives you real data and so so much more

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-04 10-11-12.png (500x350, 21K)

which distro do you use? im thinking of switching

i just said i tried fedora. fedora KDE was so bloated it would take almost two minutes to boot. manjaro kde took 45 seconds, and i3 25 seconds. What really surprised me is an extremely minimal arch install also took forever to boot

>What really surprised me is an extremely minimal arch install also took forever to boot

You did something wrong

I just use Debian for servers, Ubuntu for work, Puppy on a USB drive for emergencies and Windows for games.

ohhh I see

Mint Just Werks™

Attached: jynx-pokemon-anime-xxx.png (1017x884, 554K)