void.cat/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux0fQPkNdMY
vocaroo.com/i/s0cugtl01Bn5
gnupg.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Press C for cunny

>Not using catbox.moe

Press X to doubt

It was a good host but this was inevitable. There's a reason all long-lived hosting sites are cancer, server space is expensive and copyright trolls are everywhere. Catbox and Mega will have the same fate in the end. F

F

Mixtape.moe was an awesome site. I'm sad to see it go...

Fuck, fuck! Goddammit!

ITT: summon drybones

Whatever.
When one of these goes down, two more pop up.
Furthermore, you can often find one by typing in a random moe url like nyah.moe or uchi.moe.

wtf this actually works i typed in a random sound uwu + moe tld and it worked wtf
no really what the shit

S
Fuck you drybones, will never forgive you for betraying the non cucked GG board.

C

This.
But also this.

Hi

And I'd do it again too

Attached: IMG_20180401_203322.jpg (640x482, 42K)

>the eternal dry bones

Attached: IMG_6616.jpg (498x385, 17K)

use void.cat/

this is how the web originally was meant to be.
searX with hundreds of TLDs hosting it and the upload .moe sites are good examples of this.

How many pictures of sinks do you have?

>then the malicious content transformed into other types of malicious content that felt like an attempt to test the rules of what was allowed
what did they mean by this? I mean obviously we can get the elephant out the room and assume it was CP related. I'm betting it was 'technically legal' images of child models.

trusting some sperg / tranny to host your data

yeah ok, ISHYGDDT

F

did NZ police shoahd them?

C

C

I trust the sperg far more than the tranny or the corporate.

It's highly likely it was the Christchurch shooting.

Australia recently just passed legislation to make sharing of violent acts on video illegal. It's clear they want to cover up the reality of the shooting. How dare we ruin their plans for accelerationism.

>uploading anything sensible to these sites
Why would anyone ever do this?

>the reality of the shooting
yes, all the victims were crisis actors and the shooter was a CIA agent

>all the victims were crisis actors
>implying
But I'll agree he was an agent.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16 Report Israeli killed in New Zealand earthquake was Mossad agent.png (1207x2601, 1.67M)

I'm also a CIA agent

Yeah lots of images and videos of that got put on mixtape and catbox so it's very likely that had something to do with it.

nothing remotely close to "technically legal"
On top on a rapid increase in CP, we had a lot of other stuff like zoophilia and bomb making tutorials. These are illegal in the US or in most States. We got slammed so hard though that we could not risk to stay up as we were. Not destroying my life for pedos

No, this had nothing to do with it. Unless someone started abusing Mixtape in retaliation of us NOT removing the video(s) and documents related to it

In fact we may even put those individual files back up again, on their original URLs, while Mixtape is shutdown

Attached: tf2 sniper geniune disgust.jpg (480x480, 23K)

I never said all agents agreed either. It's like reservoir dogs.

Why would Israel care about infliltrating New Zealand
also that image refers to an earthquake, not the shooting

oh no

Attached: oy.png (461x173, 23K)

>Why would Israel care about infiltrating New Zealand
Obviously that mosque wasn't a mere mosque.
I suggest they thought this was two birds one stone. Get rid of terrorists and indoctrinated children while also demonising the threat to their secrecy - social media.
I mean that guy tried very hard to make sure he stated memes related to chans without actually attaching the reference to Hitler. Oh and it would remove another potential white threat to zion by removing their guns and leaving them no way to revolt.

Bit suspicious.

kek

>removing their guns and leaving them no way to revolt.
your American levels are off the charts
nobody in NZ owns guns apart from farmers
and nobody in the NZ state has the means to oppress the populace in the first place

>nobody in the NZ state has the means to oppress the populace in the first place
You really believe the government, intelligence and enforcement isn't worried about people shooting them?
The same system that contributed to 9/11 by supporting the terrorists prior to that disaster(CIA/5 eyes)?
Wow.

Attached: 4bf909e69612ae4b4235d7cd72466fcb4e1d318b9fdb5369246380d6674ba914.png (534x438, 111K)

>You really believe the government, intelligence and enforcement isn't worried about people shooting them?
correct
as I said, nobody in New Zealand has guns except farmers
The government barely has any guns either
Stop projecting your lardass American values onto the rest of the world

Seems like CP will always be a problem for free file hosting websites. How can it be dealt with? Aside from blocking all Tor/VPN's/proxies?

Reasons

Attached: 1552764278068.jpg (480x441, 22K)

Fug, now where do I host my webms too big for Hiro

Attached: 425.jpg (408x632, 32K)

F for all the now orphaned links

Set P2P sharing for all files. Something like IPFS

That's really unfortunate man, but thanks for running the site for so long! I really enjoyed it and you should be proud of maintaining it.

Why can't you just encrypt files and give the encryption key only to the uploader? That way no one but people that got the link and the encryption key will ever know what file is on your server. It doesn't matter if it's pedoshit or some random funny webm, it'll be just a bunch of numbers to you and the law.

S

>SIX GORILLION UPLOADS
>SHUT IT DOWN!

Have you ever seen a Mega link that didn't include the decryption password in some way?
Also the appeal of pomf-style hosters has always been the ability to hotlink uploads.

what was it? what's a .moe

moe is an undefinable japanese word that approximately means "i want to protect it (but also fuck it)"

You have to make it more inconvenient to use the site and block tor/proxies

and tor was a majority of the cp uploads, but it wasn't alone

how do you know cp was there

very accurate translation

idk what you're asking

godhatesfags.church better

is it pronounced, Mo'eh? or like it reads, as in 'mow'¿

Mo-eh, like the "mo" and "e" in "more eggs".

>uploading garbage
>have no money to defend
such is life

nobody gives a shit about their slow as fuck website and their piss weak excuses. they made up some bullshit story about "abuse" to shutdown the site and focus development on a social media site that also nobody gives a shit about.

>All those broken links that will never be re-uploaded to a new host

Attached: 000000404.png (900x900, 401K)

Attached: 20190405_005842.jpg (752x752, 241K)

>godhatesfags
>church
>Extremely fuckable cat on the front page
What did The Lord mean by this?

you pieces of shit are why it's gone

>15 year old girl takes nude selfies of herself
>cp always be a problem
kek

Moe! Moe!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux0fQPkNdMY

GCIAN hates sapphire.
however, that's what they get for hosting in the US.

F

i bet they shut it down for hosting mossad shooting video

Read the thread you dumb nigger.

Don't mind me having Vietnam flashbacks about all those times I searched for a fix and all the links are dead links.

Attached: 1526298276361.jpg (541x380, 56K)

That's what they get for calling me a neckbeard!

yeah m8 lol laws get passed about them wanting to imprison and fine people who host the video then suddenly the site goes down for something unrelated

Then why haven't they shut down Liveleak, Jow Forums or any other website where it was shared? Retard.

In the eyes of the Lord, a cat is fine too.

vocaroo.com/i/s0cugtl01Bn5
Wai Waiii Cunny

This. lol
Jow Forums was sharing that video and manifesto from that site all day.

Attached: dsyut67ikvfrdse578otcgi.jpg (400x299, 26K)

>logs
>closed-source codebase
I'll pass

moy

>implying nz law means anything in the states
based retard

but there are like 999 other moes

At this point I'm convinced they do it intentionally because the amount of (you)s they get asking for the decryption key.

encrypt it using aes and share the key with the recipients over another communication channel. Is this amateur hour or what ?

>symmetric encryption
if you want to send someone something securely, encrypt the file using the recipients' public key, then send it
this way, only the recipient can decrypt the file, even if someone intercepts the encrypted file and the recipients public key

where

how

Or just encrypt the file symmetrically and send the key via public key crypto channels

once again subhuman pedos ruin an aspect of polite society. at least their mental illness will prevent them from ever being loved

So, is there any up-to-date pomf clones list? I remember seeing some google spreadsheets years ago, there's one on github, etc. but all of them are massively outdated.

gnupg.org/

fine too