For some reason i have this image on my head that great programmers and hackers have long hair. Is it true Jow Forums?

For some reason i have this image on my head that great programmers and hackers have long hair. Is it true Jow Forums?
Do you have long hair?
>inb4 reddit meme on picrelated

Attached: 1wup7f.jpg (521x463, 62K)

I have very short hair, I also cut my own hair.
I am a good programmer I think, but not a genius or anything.

imagine the desperation of these manlets around that qt in the middle right

by great programmers i mean total assembly wizards

Did you ever want to have long hair ?

I had long hair at some point in my life, but it was too much work and didn't look as cool as I hoped, just looked gay.

If you're a Sikh you have long hair by default.
Does that make them the more programmery of programmers?

haah is this sony india, wtf, do they poo in the main sony hall

I have long hair and a long beard and I've been a programming genius ever since I first started writing code.

Of course great programmers have long hair, estrogen does that

>estrogen
so females are perfect programmers then?

Nick?

Youre confusing "programmer" with "Unix Wizard". And yes, we do have long hair and fuzzy faces.

>great programmers
you won't find those here
also yeah I like my hair long but mainly because I'm autistic and I'm really afraid of the barber talking to me.

long hair & programming socks

I was going bald so I shave the rest of it. I do have a beard. I'm ok with Linux and a pretty solid programmer.

well i program and have long hair, and a slight beard too. kinda look like young steve jobs

Brad?

That guy with the metal band t shirt

>not taking care of your hair or body and having long greasy hair means you're a great programmer

No. It just means you're a disgusting slob.

Yayyy!

Attached: l40py22uzyr11.png (1247x729, 80K)

some religious practitioners are required to have long hair
it's an antenna to other realms or something

>SPOT THE PROGRAMER
>PROGRAMER

Right.

I have more hair than anyone I've ever met.
Not a great programmers, just a hobbyist trying to make games.

I have an undercut and a clean shaven face. I'm also fit as fuck. But I have absolutely zero social skills, and my girlfriend is an introvert as well. I think I have tism.

>estrogen
It makes women and the faggots who take it into emotional trainwrecks that can barely function, let alone be reasonable or logical enough to solve the problems encountered in programming and development work. Go back to your Discord, tranny.

Attached: 1525554737390.jpg (601x773, 38K)

I have long hair and it's true. I only program in C and assembly and started programming when I was 12. I own multiple thinkpads 2 servers, a hacker phone with a keyboard that can run aircrack-ng and 2 raspberry pi's that I actually use. I shitpost on Jow Forums daily. I use the dvorak keyboard layout to shitpost at 70% faster speed than any average Jow Forums user. I have never owned or even touched an Apple device. ITODDLERS BTFO. Tomorrow I will get my Thinkpad W500 and will libreboot it to become even more Jow Forums. All my systems run Gentoo. I am pretty fucking Jow Forums and I can confirm that having long hair/or a long beard is a sign that you have serious Jow Forums autism.

Attached: 1528701950968.png (769x595, 262K)

I have long hair but do not consider myself a great programmer i know abit about programming enough to write my own software for my own needs i dunno i still consider myself a brainlet when it comes to programming i know way much more about artistic pursuits graphic design and music production etc....

Imagine being this much of an insecure twat that he projects this hard on Jow Forums

Nathan?

Snake? Snake?
SNAAAAAAAKEEEEEE?

Ghost is barely metal but yes