Is this good are there improvements that can be made without pushing the price up. Im new to this...

Is this good are there improvements that can be made without pushing the price up. Im new to this. Price is 1300 Canadian I want this to last for like 7 to 10 years

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 5.17.46 AM.png (2182x1314, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/nzF7LJ
pcpartpicker.com/guide/Dvttt6/excellent-amd-gamingstreaming-build
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3 years old intlel platform
>3 years old novidya card
The only way to get a good deal out of this configuration is to buy it used.

get the seasonic 620W, also why are you getting a 6600k?

It sux

that's a mining mobo, I'd pick something else if you're not gonna mine buttcoins with it

also
>buying 6th gen intlel in 2019
don't
t. i5-6600 user

>not ryzen

Attached: Fucking_savage.png (1374x375, 647K)

The fuck you getting a 250gb samsung drive for $109 when crucial p1 nvme 1tb is $139 right now

Your build sucks ass because it has old shit in it that nobody should buy anymore

Based consumerist retard.

The fuck you talking about nigga

Look at this shit that's $100 less

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-04-08-33-355_com.brave.browser.jpg (1080x1278, 220K)

what kind of processor should i get then

ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/nzF7LJ

You can instantly save 40$ by swapping intel for ryzen and using its stock cooler. You will have twice amount of cores for the same price.

You can save 100$ by throwing SSD away. If you intend to play vidia, put these 100 bucks instead into better GPU. 1080 for example. You dont care about 5 vs 1 second long loading when you play for 3 hours anyway. Games dont run faster on SSD (unless you play sims 3).

Much better than the OP

why is ryzen better than intel for games

trust me, pay the extra for at least 500gb of ssd

Because for same performance you pay half the money?
Because for same price you get twice as many cores?
Because intel core i5/7 architecture didnt change since 2010 while ryzen is peak of modern fresh architecture from 2018?
Because modern games dont have CPU as bottle neck anymore?

Just go see any benchmarks and see for yourself. Intel is overpriced retro hardware atm.

get a ryzen 5 2600 and a gtx 1660 ti

what ryzen should i get then

How accurate is logical increments?

> i5 6600K

this tbqh.

At this point I would wait for third gen Ryzen though... It's just 1 month away.

OP's price is canadian dollars tho...

Just use the stock cooler nigga.

Look at how much you were willing to spend on that core i5. Find ryzen for same cost and then simply compare the parameters: cache sizes, number of lanes, number of cores, frequency, bill for electricity, how cooler (temperature) it is. It will be straight upgrade. Just make sure you swap mobo. Every mobo has list of compatible RAMs and CPUs. Thats the only thing you need to double check.

It wont scam you hard, but it has this naive mindset that more expensive = better. That sadly isnt always true. Often times you pay 200% more for only 10% performance improvement.

Attached: 1552803850176.jpg (1840x3105, 1.05M)

7-10 years? 5 if you are lucky. Try this one instead: pcpartpicker.com/guide/Dvttt6/excellent-amd-gamingstreaming-build

Those are Canadian prices... Look at how it says Amazon Canada and shit

Ryzen 2600 has shit cooler, 2600x has good cooler but it's $50 more so no point.