Any of you boomers got a Robot Vacuum?

Any of you boomers got a Robot Vacuum?

What's the best on the market?

Attached: EufyRoboVac.jpg (1080x600, 71K)

Got a xiaomi one. Works fine but Connected to wifi it sends too much data to some Chinese server.

Probably mapping my house to make invasion easier.

you'll be fine, unless you utter the keyword user

Are you maymaying or does it actually do this?
The Xiaomee ones are the cheapest ones in my area that aren't some no-name chinko cheapies.

>implying Xiaomi ones aren't cheapchink ones

>knowingly inviting Chinese spies into your home

>>implying Xiaomi ones aren't cheapchink ones
There's some from brands I've never heard of. Fakes of fakes of fakes. At least xiao has some kind of global presence.

I have the first gen xiaomi roborock, got it delivered for 240€, It does its job very well.
you can also root it so the Chinese won't get your data

>rooting your vacuum cleaner
What a time to be alive

I didn't root mine but the navigation on that thing is great. I only had a few problems with a carpet that had black squares on it. The cliff sensor made it go around them.

Forgot to mention.
If I was buying one now I would go for the new one because you can set no-go-zones in the app instead of using magnetic tape.

I want one but I'll hate it if it makes too much noise, actually I just want a decent vacuum cleaner that doesn't make too much noise, is the technology just not here yet?

>implying the chinese give a fuck about some random user in a prefab house
dont give yourself too much credit

Milex makes the best robot vacuums

I have the model in your pic.
It was fine for the first couple of months.
Picked up a surprising amount of dirt, dust, and cat hair.

Then one day it just stopped moving forward.
Took it apart and saw no obvious reason as to why; No parts being block and/or wedged.
I liked it, but it died too soon and turned into a waste of money.
I'd go for a more known brand like Roomba, but I don't like the thought of my house being mapped out and that data stored on some server.

Yup. I got the cheapest one and it's as retarded as a dog. Constantly eats my cables or goes where it's not supposed to. But it sucks good, I stopped doing manual cleanups as often as I did.

Anyone know what the best upright vacuum is for under $300? I'm leaning toward the cheapest dyson.

Attached: puuuulju.gif (230x220, 2.36M)

>Dyson

Literally NEVER is Dyson the right choice for vacuum cleaners. Get a shark like a true white man.

Maybe don't connect it to wifi then.

2nd gen xiaomi/roborock (same shit)
Dyson is the Apple of Vacuums, but Shark is just dogshit.

the true white mans vac is a numatic

Not using a shop vac
>real men

>Probably mapping my house to make invasion easier.
you are helping to improve Chinese architecture

how well do these things do in a room with alot of obsticles?

>I want one but I'll hate it if it makes too much noise, actually I just want a decent vacuum cleaner that doesn't make too much noise, is the technology just not here yet?
just run it while you are not home

So dyson will function, and shark is chinkshit?

I was thinking of getting an Oreck but I want attachments.

Dyson is shit.
It's a trap for morons that have more money than sense. Avoid.

not him but what should one get instead then?

I'm unwilling to get something that uses bags by the way

I have one and it works for me most the time. I left a shirt on the floor and it became stuck, however. So you need to keep a rather clean house for such a device to work as well as it should.

Deebot is probably the best for the price

Just say "Tiananmen Square Massacre 1989" and you'll be fine

Unironically have a Dyson V7 for $200
Really damn good for a cordless vacuum for carpets but that's really it
Buy a Shark

>user makes a maze that spells out tiananmen square pasta for xiaomi robot vacuum to transverse

Why would you want a device that deliberately spies on you and maps your house? Buying something like that is fucking stupid...

So you're going to put the dust back on the carpet when you're done?
My gook shit I bought for $50 ten years ago still sucks like a hooker.

>Really damn good for a cordless vacuum for carpets
So... what's the downside?

absolute fucking garbage on hard surfaces like wood/tile and they expect you to spend $100 used or new to get an attachment for that which isn't even as good as the carpet head in terms of maneuverability

Well I have like 90% carpet, so I guess I'll buy it.

Spoken as a person who has never used the soft head attachment on a dyson stick vacuum.

got 360 s6 grom gearbest for 250E on black friday. works reallz well

eufy 11s is really good for a non-botnet affordable option

>turn on shop vac
>instant hearing damage
fuck off old man

These exist

Attached: image_12705[1].jpg (1200x1200, 448K)

just bought a roidmi f8 (xiaomi subrand) for around 240 usd and it cleans pretty well + comes with a lot of accesories

Battery powered Shark Duoclean outperforms my Dyson Animal. They are great vacuums