Why are gamers consistently the worst people you'll ever meet?

"People who play video games" are fine. Those people are too broad to generalize.
But self-identifying "gamers." Those are the worst fucking people. They tend to be total arrogant assholes who truly believe they're thoroughly better than their peers and are not afraid to tell everyone. In fact, they cherish the opportunity.
They're incredibly homogeneous. They all use the same equipment. They all buy those meme-chairs that look like they were ripped directly out of a retired NASCAR vehicle. They all have an insatiable thirst for gaudy RGB backlighting, and they never have any semblance of taste in movies, music, art, culture, philosophy, literature, design, etc. They all have the same basic political opinions (e.g. constantly bitching about feminists and SJWs but always trying to make it clear they're not Trump supporters) and the same obsession with shit-tier Discord meme culture. They all use Blue microphones and stream on Twitch at least 3 times a day. They all have their own subreddits and YouTube channels. Even their mannerisms are often alike.
What is it about video game enthusiasm that instantly makes its hosts so insufferably abrasive and generic? What's the correlation?

Attached: plankton disgust.jpg (175x200, 6K)

I am a self identified gamer and the only thing you're right about is that I know I'm better than most of the other tf2 players and I don't support trump.

Well I guess I also have a YT channel

and you're 400lbs

why are you crying about this shit on a technology board. fuck off and take it to /v/

impolite sage

Attached: 1553952791149.png (500x500, 124K)

90 kg at 178 cm, convert it to ameritard units yourself.

Nice blog

You sure you did not seen the developers?

Attached: 1550459218604.webm (700x392, 556K)

why do you care, why do you socialize or even interact with people you dont like or care about? what do you waste your life making a new thread on Jow Forums about it

These
Fuck off, nobody cares

funny how times have changed

Attached: owjk9hxxhde11.jpg (640x665, 31K)

everyone here uses the same ThinkPad though

it's not because they're gamers. it's because their overweight (which excessive 'gaming' contributes' too). being overweight for some people does serious damage to their mental health and self-esteem.

Attached: 44672374_1491722657629391_704978985687187456_n.jpg (960x868, 62K)

we're a simple folk us gamers

Attached: ai3jbxbx12m11.jpg (500x1000, 114K)

Attached: disgusted little girl.gif (427x240, 904K)

pedo scum

>File: disgusted little girl.gif
Just to be clear, this girl disgusted by you, disgusting pedo scum.

epic strawman nigger

You're not wrong, but you see some of the same self-centeredness here too. Can device/operating system/thing game? No? Then it's shit! Also the PC building and battlestation generals are all full of gamers with their gaudy RGB shit.

Because anyone who associates with a particular group as there whole identity are insufferable assholes just like how people who make there sexuality there whole identity are annoying as fuck people

people who have diverse interests and do not act like they are part of a cult are not insufferable assholes

Congrats OP you just discovered a basic problem with a lot people in our society

if seeing a perfectly clean image of a little girl who isn't even doing anything suggestive or being placed into a suggestive scenario makes your mind immediately jump to sexual places, you're a pedophile

Attached: cute anime girl squinting.png (450x443, 102K)

>n-word
Please, delete this post and go away, Sir.

>"People who play video games" are fine. Those people are too broad to generalize.
>
But self-identifying "gamers." Those are the worst fucking people.
>I would call myself a gamer
They tend to be total arrogant assholes who truly believe they're thoroughly better than their peers and are not afraid to tell everyone. In fact, they cherish the opportunity.
>I am average at games but enjoy them.
They're incredibly homogeneous. They all use the same equipment. They all buy those meme-chairs that look like they were ripped directly out of a retired NASCAR vehicle.
>Got a decent chair because I don't want to ruin my back. No leather, no leather look
They all have an insatiable thirst for gaudy RGB backlighting,
>Motherboard has red less, nothing else
and they never have any semblance of taste in movies, music, art, culture, philosophy, literature, design, etc.
>Very subjective but I'll give you that my music taste is poor
They all have the same basic political opinions (e.g. constantly bitching about feminists and SJWs but always trying to make it clear they're not Trump supporters)
>Live and let live on all sides
and the same obsession with shit-tier Discord meme culture.
>Never used discord
They all use Blue microphones and stream on Twitch at least 3 times a day.
>Headset, stand maybe 3 times in my life
They all have their own subreddits and YouTube channels.
>No and no
Even their mannerisms are often alike.
What is it about video game enthusiasm that instantly makes its hosts so insufferably abrasive and generic? What's the correlation?

>I think you are being your opinions on people you meet or watch online, who are of course going to be the extreme end

Cringe and bluepilled

>I'm Not Like Those Other Girls: The Award-Winning Post by a Humongous Cock-Guzzling Faggot

yeah that's what pedophile would say

Attached: IMG_20190203_141408.jpg (567x567, 74K)

Lrn2greentext

to sum it up
>consumer goys
>attention whores

I like this image, it sums up perfectly how there's npcs from every side of the spectrum

Yeah. I know I did it wrong way round, considered correcting it

Attached: IMG_20190328_121608.jpg (960x946, 98K)

Wow, looks like you've just figured out the fucking point of politics, faggot

jesus it's like I stumbled onto Jow Forums

fatso

Nice godly digits

this

fucking lurk more before posting
this shit gives me a headache

Attached: 1541339454522.jpg (500x333, 35K)

NO pol would go on about how your a fucking jew and should die in a mass grave

this is a thread full of rational people learn to tell the difference you fucking NPC idiot

*my favorite media's point of view

I quit PC gaming. Shit is just a massive time sink and cost. I went to mobile. I'm tired of the gaming community and in a lot of mobile games, no one talks. It's amazing.

Mr. NPC sir why you have to be mad?

Only a pedophile would know what a pedophile would say.

can't argue with that guess I'll get the rope

Attached: IMG_20190130_133130.jpg (1019x1014, 92K)

Socialization is the answer to everything.

Please refrain from answering silly questions.