Should Tobin (New Tobin Paradigm) be permanently banned from the (Pale Moon) forum?

Cast your vote here forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=21794

Attached: X3QMbllw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=18256
github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people still use pale moon?

Smart people, yes, they do use Palemoon. Of course the majority of herd ignorant plebs prefer Firefox, Chrome, Brave or any of the other countless chromium clones.

That's a very fancy way to say no

Attached: Moonchild.png (1097x465, 136K)

yes

literally who?

literally who

>Tobin (New Tobin Paradigm)

Attached: o.98o.79.jpg (480x480, 23K)

why aren't you using waterfox? it has a nicer logo

Waterfox is just a vanilla firefox (Next release is gonna be based on FF68 ESR) with added security patches and privacy settings, and doesn't come in 32 bit flavor.

Pale moon used to be a firefox fork but now it's completely independent project with it's own open-source engine, called Goanna

>Why aren't you using X? It has a nicer look to it!
Do you fucking hear yourself?

5/100 chance you respond

I hope he does, because I'm addicted to watching the world burn.

>fell for the bait

>Should Tobin (New Tobin Paradigm) be permanently banned from the (Pale Moon) forum?
Yes, one less delusional retard is always a win-win.

Judging by the votes & comments so far it seems that people there want him to stay.

Stockholm syndrome?

I voted for him to remain, the tech world needs more alpha-male abrasive attitude, not passive-aggresive cough openbsd cough pussies.

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=18256
github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

based on nothing but these two links, tobin did NOTHING wrong

voted no so the project dies faster.

Pale moon a vulnerable piece of shit that hipsters use to look coo

> smart people
how adorable. anyone with any intelligence wouldn't use pale moon even if they were given millions of $ to do so. stop shilling that useless fucking pile of shit here. nobody here uses it except for fucking morons.
> i'll bring some bullshit drama to Jow Forums to see how it ends for me
not going to end well, samefagging fucking faggot. the votes for no say that you're a dumb cunt.

Who?
If the guy in the pic then most definitely yes.
He looks like a douche.

>github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
>YOU WILL ...
ahahah he's like a pitbull, fucking based.
I'd make an account and vote no but it seems like it would be a waste of time since it's 86% no already.

wow he literally did nothing wrong
he was just asserting palememe's rights
Also, is the founder a furry?

Are you for real? Pale moon has a large user base in Windows -for an independent browser- but is especially popular in the open-source linux community.

>that one dude responding in german
The fuck?

I use pale moon but I have no idea who this is. You're probably just samefagging and made the poll in the first place you fucking retard, nobody cares.

People only hate him because he won't bend to their desires. He does what he wants and honestly that's a good thing.