This is your average Jow Forums poster

>This is your average Jow Forums poster

Attached: 1554366486617.jpg (1269x663, 138K)

Is it ext3?

what in the actual fuck

Yep pretty cool, wonder if he has a cute butt haha

where the fuck does these images come from holy shit

cute

What's their #? I wouldn't mind knocking hips iykwim

tpbp

is alcohol the way to cope with the fact that you are a faggot?

how many thinkpads are in that pic?

I want to lick tripcode's feminine feet.

>fag trap holding alcohol bottle
well at least he's not being a fag with weed

nice non passable tranny you got here

>This is your average Jow Forums arch user*
I use gentoo btw

Attached: 1552565203177.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

Trapcode has the cutest butt, god I wish I could stuff my nose in it :3

>this is your average Jow Forums discord

Attached: 1548492057932.png (2484x2072, 1.84M)

wow. usually faggotry here makes me laugh at others' expense, but this makes me genuinely worried about what the fuck these fuckers are fucking up to.

>evan williams
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE

How come he doesn't show this persona on his yt channel?

Attached: 1547284806081.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Attached: Welcome_to_r9cute.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

If history makes sense of anything in the future, it will make sense of the fact that the definition of sanity is to avoid people who negatively impact a person's lifespan and life quality, and instead choose people who don't make one's life a misery, because lifespan is too short to waste on too many people (ergo pick from the top instead of the bottom).
Example: Transfreaks and dilation.
A post-op transfreak cuts off their penis and is left with an open wound called a "neo-vagina" which has a tendency to regenerate and close up throughout the Transfreak's entire lifespan.
The solution is for the transfreak to dilate, a painful experience of stuffing a dilation rod into the "neo-vagina" to keep it from closing up, which has to be done their whole life for at least 4 hours a day, and which can at best be reduced to 3-4 times a week.
Result: An individual who is basically on a mentally unstable "period" 3-4 times a week, their whole life, with negative impacts on emotions and personality which negatively impact the surroundings and make it a misery and suffering to be anywhere near the transfreak. An individual who is also constantly drugged up and has a high tendency to become a drug addict to compensate for the all aforementioned, while also harbouring increasing suicidal tendencies as years pass by. The miserable experience of the 1st year of having a baby is FORCED onto the surroundings, except transfreaks are 10 times worse than babies and instead of 1 year you suffer them for decades.
Oh, and those "neo-vaginas" grow hair inside of them and also accumulate a disgusting puss concoction which altogether requires them to dig out the concoction like a cat throws up hairballs.
That's what history will remember. A 0.00001% of society which nobody sane wants to associate with because life is too precious to allow it to be harmed and degenerated by a transfreak virus. Families have to suffer the nightmare of the transfreaks, the rest of society doesn't.

Attached: 1533548131783.jpg (620x591, 61K)