Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: why.jpg (1080x799, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desktop.telegram.org/changelog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Half the people on Discord ran away from WhatsApp seeking privacy
The other half just like stickers and shit

Is this about the most recent update? Why would people not like this?

Privacy is bad because it brings terrorism in.

privacy in discord?

About Telegram? 9.5/10 best IM app, privacy seems to be pretty good, enough to make the creator end up expelled from Russia. Has all the features you need except the Discord's channels, that's why I didn't give it a 10.

I voted Awful, because who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let people delete my own posts on my own screen. I know it's for private chats, but still retarded.

Telegram is great.
Literally most of the users are furries though, great in my case, disappointing for normalfags.

I believe it is possible to do p2p encryption through some sort of an addon but there's no fucking privacy in discord lmao.

>who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let people delete my own posts on my own screen. I know it's for private chats, but still retarded.
You don't have any idea how useful that is, I was talking shit about my boss with my gf she deleted the messages, because my boss was snooping on her phone.

CIA bots

pics or didnt happen

>Literally most of the users are furries though
Lolwut? Most users are arabs from Iran with occasional russian stoners.

>because my boss was snooping on her phone
?

Awesome, take it back.

At this point in the furry community, you need a Telegram to take part in any social events.
It's the go-to chat app for degenerates like myself.

Can't take screenshot in Private chat.
Another great feature.
She's his secretary, they fuck sometimes.
My gf is easy woman

It's totally fine to delete other's messages on your own screen but what is even the point of somebody else deleting YOURS on YOUR SCREEN in a private chat?

Third party snooping.

It kills the integrity.
> Somebody told me to do
> deleted both his messages and my replies to cover his ass
> I can't prove it and is fired
Yes, yes, "bruh tell them to email you", "cover your ass". Sometimes circumstances doesn't allow that much paperwork, or young people don't think about it. Thing is, with that "feature" I can't rely on Telegram like I can on Skype.

Damn what a slip, meant Telegram

Being able to remove messages from someone else in a chat can lead to ambiguous situations.

>deleted both his messages and my replies to cover his ass
What? I just tried it and it didn't work.

desktop.telegram.org/changelog
>v 1.6.2 24.03.19
>Delete any message on both ends in any private chat, anytime.

>in any private chat
I don't see your point.

>You don't have any idea how useful that is
>hurrr durrrr have gf have boss all have sex
t. mongoloid

>telegram
>privacy
you can only choose one

Attached: горка-ребенок-боль-4307279.jpg (720x692, 43K)

kek

Only in a private chat, though. If you care so much about "ambiguous situations" just use regular chats.

Yeah that's where you find it - in messenger where you have to send them your fucking phone number.

>seething russkie
cry me a river, bitches

Not him, but I literally know only one other telegram user irl and he's a furry