Still buying chink shit

>still buying chink shit

Attached: IMG_20190404_154157.jpg (960x1007, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still using a cell phone

If I'm buying a phone might as well max out all the things it comes with, best camera, best battery, best radiation.
I get all the radiation, boi.

what the fuck is whats per kilogran even mean ? You TV is probably some insane numer on that chart

>wifi router
>radio
>bluetooth speakers
>4g coverage
>"ahah, chinkphones eternally btfo because 1% more radiation than other phones with falsified sar values"
I wonder who can be behind this post

Wow, that's enough radiation to bring the temperature of my body up by 1 degree Celsius in over 40 years of continual emission with the assumption that my metabolism and other body processes become nonexistent to negate it.

Clickbait for the uneducated tards.

I think your chart is retarded because (1) who the fuck cares and (2) xiaomi is both at the top and at the bottom. Since I'm posting from a xiaomi note 5 it means my phone is better than an iPhone 7 in terms of radiation?

No because it weighs more

>xiaomi is both at the top and at the bottom
wrong

Attached: chart-the-phones-emitting-the-least-radiation.jpg (960x900, 331K)

>it good thing! news fake! good privacy and no american spy!

>gookshit isn't on the chart

Attached: 0275_-_z6X0ly7.jpg (499x499, 55K)

(((((((((((((radiation)))))))))))))

What does this actually mean? Does it meat the Mi A1 has the best cell signal?

Attached: 1545824298270.png (741x568, 29K)

>iphone buyer remorse

test

Attached: z2a9eC.jpg (1920x1080, 708K)

>In watts per kg
What's that even mean?
Also what kind of radiation it even emitting?

This is pretty misleading and has nothing to do with the average output power of the transmitters on phones. SAR values just tell you absorption rate of non-ionizing radiation in the microwave spectrum which is LESS harmful than high energy non-ionizing ultra violet light the sun gives off which HAS been proven to cause cancer.

That said microwave radiation can harm you but you need significantly higher power than what a cell phones gives off or even a cell tower 20 feet away. With a high 100+ watt power concentrated beam at around 5GHz microwaves excite water molecules enough to cause them to rapidly heat up which can result in serious third degree burn. However phones are not capable of delivering more than ~500 milliwatts (1,000 milliwatts = 1 watt) continuously so at worst an hour long exposure to a phone placed directly beside your head will raise the temperature of tissue around your ear by 1-2C°.

Quick maths:
12Whr typical phone battery talk time: 24 hours
Average power usage: 500 milliwatts

Not all of that goes into the transmitter, a good chunk is used for the OS even when the screen is off.

Attached: 1092384729323.webm (300x200, 230K)

Being near a microwave while it's working means you're getting blasted with 10x more radiation than your smartphone can produce in an entire year. No one has ever died from that either.
Radiation on these levels is a meme. It's never going to harm anyone significantly, and if it did, you'd be dying just from going out on the street and having your skin in contact with sun radiation.
You're all retarded.

>tfw redmi note 4
my balls are safe

In fact the military has had such an agonizingly hard time weaponizing microwave radiation that the closest they got to a practical death ray is a 95GHz Microwave emitter which requires 2,500,000 watts to operate and can only shoot short burst at limited ranges that can't kill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

Attached: active-denial-system-chart (2).jpg (480x355, 40K)

>Two iPhones
I invoke Satania

/
T
H
R
E
A
D