Kode With Roasties : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu_ZudlheQ8/

instagram.com/p/Bu_ZudlheQ8/
^
So tell me autistic neets, where will you be when roasties stacies in STEM will make 6 figures and take your job ?

They already know how to use Linux and Kubernetes while you are here learning C# on Windows.

Wish you well my wageslaves.

Attached: 42d3063b4ac71e4e58a1e6c3af004079.png (596x596, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BvmT0v4BeN0/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CLOWN WORLD

Attached: 6402F7F7-8462-4088-9D2E-6011E4954E7A.png (680x680, 188K)

fpbp

>we need to use a fake fitness video in order to hold roasties' attention
there's a reason stem is male dominated and it's because females just aren't as into it/good at it

>roasties stacies in STEM will make 6 figures
Sure, everybody is going to hire more women but pay them less

>So tell me autistic neets
>Wish you well my wageslaves.
Well, which are we? NEETs or wagies? They're kinda mutually exclusive...

ROASTIES v. PAJEETS

i can't hold down a 40hr/job anyways, they're welcome to it

I love this chick. Not only does she make Jow Forums absolutely SEETHE but she btfos manlets at the same time.

Attached: 1550330583182.png (525x809, 664K)

yes goyim learn to code and take even more jobs away from men, don't have children that's stupid hehe...

A lot ads for women in code but in the end of day only asian women become coders

Attached: koding with klossy.png (500x4550, 602K)

Not even dissing women, That whole thing just looks like a total meme. There are men doing meme bootcamps too. There is a very small chance those people will take my job.

lol wtf

Maybe ill finally get a girlfriend

Meanwhile Klossy is a top model for the fashion industry
You can't make this shit up

>syntax error
>syntax error
>syntax error

Attached: chrome_eF9K2OP7tw.png (1173x756, 1.1M)

Women learning how to cook? I can support that.

/sci/ would like to hear about that

are these fake??

kek

bruh

That last panel, kek

How will you take a neets job when they don't have jobs? Retard
All the programs they use, operating systems, servers, libraries, frameworks, hardware need competent white males to create. They're never going to be replaced. All the fast food workers will be replaced with robots

>emoji in code
do they not expect to be taken seriously?

>ruby
>current year

@kileysel
Fucking kek kys

Gold

> this instagram is totally dedicated to not programming a fucking thing and posing like barren roasties, pretending they have skills
0/10. this low iq garbage does women a disservice. it's all about attention whoring, no substance, nothing to gain. every post on this instagram is pure cringe. they should seriously consider killing themselves for making humanity dumber.

Though it's apt, what's the gist of your pic?

>this low iq garbage does women a disservice
This. I don't criticise women, I criticise brainlets and I criticise programs that pry on gullible people and teach them nothing.

I am afraid not
instagram.com/p/BvmT0v4BeN0/

I'll be working with Stacie because we're besties. :)

she is a big girl

Attached: 18011648_286085401841683_2832929500382101504_n.jpg (1080x1289, 172K)

for you

>"look at me, my vagina looks like an axe wound!"

females in programing

Attached: Katie female representation.png (1832x972, 294K)

Not me, I learned the lesson in time.

Attached: 1471756940040.png (1000x1400, 1.2M)

Attached: alien.png (500x746, 138K)

Kill myself

sorry wrong image

Attached: koding with klossy.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

Is that you user?

Attached: synt.png (333x44, 3K)

You know there’s as many rails jobs as nodejs jobs out there or are you just a neet

>Not changing directories 6 times in order to throw hackers off your trail
Puh nothing personnel kiddos

I don't get why anyone would pay even a $30k salary for her. If she has a supervisor, they'll know that she outputs nothing every day. Her coworkers know she's useless, and the company is paying into a black hole. An Instagram mildly popular with roasties and a super bowl commercial that nobody cared about does not a profit make.

Kloss? She is a Victoria Secret model.

an hour with Karlie Kost you $30K

One of the ugly victorias secrets models*

Naomi Campbell > Karlie Kloss

she's wearing heels, you blind faggot

She is not my type, but in one show she was pretty nice.
But then I was much younger and horny af.

That ad is kinda cringe, but getting women to code/get interested in computer science is not a bad goal.

Attached: 1554403315519.jpg (590x350, 26K)

She is 188cm tall, so like 6'1

She's not worth it t b h

188cm is 6'2" dummy

It's not. Anyone who has the passion should be able to do it.

I like my female coworkers
Now bitches in product....

No startup in their right mind would choose rails unless they were stuck with a bunch of rails devs (likely in their late 30s) for some reason.

Yep exactly. So if it takes some pasty-smile blonde to recruit and rouse interest in women, then so be it. Getting triggered over some trivial shit like this is just incel neurosis.

Autistic ad that had no idea about how programming actually works, move along, nothing to see here

>network layeringING
>not network layer
>bitch probably doesn't even know what protocols operate at the network layer

Attached: 451.gif (500x400, 840K)

back to r*ddit s o y boy

Attached: 1548349881290.gif (800x600, 144K)

>where will you be when roasties stacies in STEM will make 6 figures and take your job
>implying
I am the guy that get's called in to fix the shit these brainlets fucked up and then demands twice the payment to deal with it.

(and ends up getting 1/3 of his asking price because of the rates on upwork)

>upwork
Literally what?

>syntax error
>still makes 6 figures and take your job
It's okay. I will be dead in the future and don't have to see how we all fuck up.

What would they choose instead of rails ?

Attached: 6e3e22858f6cbe48a8bb664d407216fe.jpg (1679x586, 141K)

I suppose but what I don’t understand is why it’s such a big deal, and why there such a big push to “get women into stem”. And have they ever considered the possibility that women just aren’t as interested in these sorts of things from some sort of biological wiring? You don’t see a push for more men in nursing, and that is an occupation that is almost entirely female, again showing that perhaps men and women are just naturally interested in different things.

Why is she hard coding the food?

>So tell me autistic neets
>take your job

Get your novlang right please. You won't win a lotto stuffing your post with hip Jow Forums words

Attached: 1411402691061.jpg (450x360, 102K)

>where will you be
Patiently waiting for them to inevitably shit the bed and take their place demanding even higher salary. Sooner or later merits always win, at least in STEM.

>ruby
>kooking_kalculator
>syntax error
>all is used as promo material

Attached: enough.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Let me know when kodekamp grills start venturing into the world of numerics and HPC. Until then, i'm safe.

back to Jow Forums, underage

I think their main point is "we raise girls to believe STEM is nerdy uninteresting shit" . And maybe "how can we know they're not interested in IT if we don't even try to show them how it's like".

People being interested in different things is most of the time the product of the education they received.

>tfw kode with klossy is promoted by a "no code" platform

Attached: klossy.jpg (1580x605, 153K)

NodeJS has totally killed and buried Ruby on fails. You'll never get anyone smart working for you choosing a different stack for your startup.

If this kunt can’t take your job, then you really don’t deserve to work, fo you.
Anyway she is obviously not a programmer- then what is her job? She’s a marketer, duh.

>Wearing heels so high you have to tip toe around like a ballerina

Pretty much
At the end of the day if idiots flood the market you can land the job no diff if you make it past the phone screening.
The bar is so low due to pajeet and roasteet getting a good salary is easy mode.

mfw women are just too stupid for STEM and no Kode with Kloss will change that.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Now that's spaghetti code!

ayy lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>she needs to join our startup
every fucking times

Never ceases to amuse that the zeitgeist on a board that acts so haughty about tech-related choices always goes for the appeal to status-quo. It shows the average experience level here, that the conversation never sways from this lazy direction. You can't talk about the actual merits of a particular stack so you immediately run to fallacy to justify some imagined superiority.

STAND ASIDE VIRGINS.

codewithchad.com

>codewithchad.com

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-05 120236.jpg (705x385, 23K)

>he doesn't layer his networks starting from physical all the way to application. Bruh go take your CCNA before you post

Rose alternates between looking really weird and really beautiful in her pictures

She's not just smart, but extremely beautiful. I wish I had a gf like her...

why are you faggots seething about her heels
bitch is 188 (6'2) anyway

He could crawl right in

the network layer is its own layer

> where will you be when roasties stacies in STEM will make 6 figures and take your job ?
Six feet under.

No

Attached: Moscow State University.jpg (1200x500, 222K)

There is a major push for more male nurses rn you couldnt have picked a worse example

yeah, sure there is. Just can't stop hearing about it.

At my job in the hospital where I don't do any coding.

Rails is still a capable framework but it has a learning curve and massive fucking overhead that node doesn't. If you had a rails expert vs a node expert arguably the rails expert produces a finished product of better quality first. But startups hiring fresh out of college aren't looking for rails devs. It's just phased out. It's too strict and modern frameworks tend to be more flexible.

>be me
>due to unfortunate circumstances i am a woman
>grow up loving computers, video games, etc
>always got shit on for it
>total autist
>showed little interest in things other than technology and legos
>fast forward years later
>end up in tech industry
>feminists decide that girls should like computers now and we need more wimmins in tech
>subjected to condescending bullshit 24/7 and praised for the smallest things because i'm a wymyn who was brave enough to go into the industry
>you can't make this shit up
>my white female coworkers never get shit done
>the asians and indian girls are great but they mainly keep to their own kind
>the vast majority of white women here (including myself) are assigned to mind numbingly simple tasks because we were hired for the sake of diversity points and not on the basis of talent
>never get to be promoted because my manager won't allow me to work on anything challenging
>most of the white women have no problem with this because they'll end up marrying a guy in the industry and leave
>sorta like how women in the army get knocked up to avoid deployment
>one particular coworker retired around 25 and got married
>now she writes buzzfeed worthy articles on medium and business insider about how women in the tech industry are discriminated against

White women will never replace men in the tech industry. Most of them are only there for show.

Attached: 1514928568508.jpg (641x905, 128K)