We canDox and destroy your life

We canDox and destroy your life.

Fuck Off away from Bant, OK. Your type is not welcome here.

Attached: 44E9FF3E-AAD0-4373-8BB2-182A7077E97B.jpg (720x720, 102K)

I don't get this new meme

We canDox and destroy your life.

Fuck Off away from Bant, OK. Your type is not welcome here.

Attached: 1543507866161.jpg (665x900, 86K)

Attached: 58854AE3-9941-4D3B-A8B4-3D329E58886A.png (640x1136, 228K)

names jeffery casadaban
attends Kenner Louisiana
attends brother martin highschool

it's someone that only learn the hard way
only staying alone will make him regret

come to think of it, i might have ran onto your facebook page recently lole

Attached: 1521613156878.jpg (564x1001, 42K)

post link lol

post it

bazinga

*snap*

don’t post it

im not entirely sure it is his page desu

Attached: 1531351010865.jpg (564x1001, 68K)

Send this to his parents

Attached: 1535589206818.jpg (375x666, 33K)

based

Do it I have nothing to hide and I could pretty much not care about my future.

Attached: 1543751906009.jpg (840x700, 83K)

post it

who cares cmon

just post it anyway

Based and same

Jow Forums is a cesspool because there's no order. Back in the day, the community was self-moderated. People knew how to not only sage and report, but actually completely ignore posts and threads made by idiots. Mods were only truly needed to get rid of illegal shit. Eventually, the core userbase of oldfags was slowly replaced by newfags and underageb& over time, who didn't know how to behave themselves. The retards who got trolled hard by the oldfags who made epic lulz out of them ended up getting the impression that the point of Jow Forums is to act like an idiot and be an asshole to everyone, which spawned a new era of ignorance on the site which caused it to truly die of AIDS around 2008. And today, we have the same newfags spouting low effort garbage and thinking they're cool. Eventually they grow up and move on, only to be replaced by even stupider individuals. And because nobody uses the report function, the mods and janitors can't do their jobs. Because they can't be expected to constantly watch over literally every fucking thread and post on this site, let alone a single board. Also, don't forget that anonymity brings out the worst in people because it removes accountability. People are also becoming more ignorant and illiterate so I guarantee I'm gonna get a bunch of 12 year olds replying to this post saying "LOL HAHA YOUR POST IS LONGER THAN 2 SENTENCES, WALL OF TEXT AM I RIGHT?" Basically what I'm saying is, if all the genuinely civil individuals who don't act like morons, degenerates and shitpost machines get together and actively use the report feature, this general (And the site as a whole) would be a lot more civil once degenerates realize that this site isn't their personal toilet to shit all over. Also, if you actually read this entire post I commend you for having a brain.

Well its pretty dissapointing desu, but the name fits his youtube name and it says athlete in the graph on the left
facebook.com slash C-Jeffery-231969150993967/
Detective Trixie, out

Attached: 1537663529957.jpg (854x480, 78K)

(in the graph on the right)

I'll just make another under a different name

Attached: Ashley 906.jpg (768x768, 125K)

EBIN

Post screenshots

So, was that actually your jewbook page?

Attached: 1536224485261.jpg (1047x1043, 138K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Theres literally nothing to see, its empty

You had all of that saved, didn't you?
Also did read, only been here for a few years since Jow Forums's irl pranks brought me here to check it out.

I just created it because everyone else I knew had one but never used it

Attached: Ashley 705.jpg (680x680, 160K)

why the love of mlp im genuinely curious why you fags like the show also try to look for his moms page thats probably where wed find more info

Nice

I'd like to see you guys try, there's barely any trace of me that you'd know of.

Jow Forums is a cesspool because there's no order. Back in the day, the community was self-moderated. People knew how to not only sage and report, but actually completely ignore posts and threads made by idiots. Mods were only truly needed to get rid of illegal shit. Eventually, the core userbase of oldfags was slowly replaced by newfags and underageb& over time, who didn't know how to behave themselves. The retards who got trolled hard by the oldfags who made epic lulz out of them ended up getting the impression that the point of Jow Forums is to act like an idiot and be an asshole to everyone, which spawned a new era of ignorance on the site which caused it to truly die of AIDS around 2008. And today, we have the same newfags spouting low effort garbage and thinking they're cool. Eventually they grow up and move on, only to be replaced by even stupider individuals. And because nobody uses the report function, the mods and janitors can't do their jobs. Because they can't be expected to constantly watch over literally every fucking thread and post on this site, let alone a single board. Also, don't forget that anonymity brings out the worst in people because it removes accountability. People are also becoming more ignorant and illiterate so I guarantee I'm gonna get a bunch of 12 year olds replying to this post saying "LOL HAHA YOUR POST IS LONGER THAN 2 SENTENCES, WALL OF TEXT AM I RIGHT?" Basically what I'm saying is, if all the genuinely civil individuals who don't act like morons, degenerates and shitpost machines get together and actively use the report feature, this general (And the site as a whole) would be a lot more civil once degenerates realize that this site isn't their personal toilet to shit all over. Also, if you actually read this entire post I commend you for having a brain.

Ahh there it is, how's it going today?
Have you told the retarded incels to shut up yet?

Who quote

Attached: F6364E65-5BE6-4AAC-A4CD-9F3B7025ABDD.png (540x516, 230K)

dumb iphone poster

whoopsie, wrong spaniard

Attached: 1514770437244.png (4096x4096, 1.08M)

Attached: 0E1B9006-AC2C-4A46-BDF2-6E7C447032EB.jpg (800x600, 49K)

Attached: 1521840028735.png (415x553, 447K)