Why does Ryzen suck so bad for Linux? all it is is gaymer Windows processor. not stable enough for serious programming

why does Ryzen suck so bad for Linux? all it is is gaymer Windows processor. not stable enough for serious programming.

Attached: amd-ryzen-linux.jpg (2560x1440, 147K)

how much do you get paid for posting these shill threads?

it's a serious question. Ryzen Linux drivers suck.

It's not a serious question and you are a fucking retard

why do linux cucks shill for intel?

>you are a fucking retard
i'm highly intelligent. Intel Xeon with ecc is by far the most stable to program on.

>i'm highly intelligent
t. Dunning–Kruger

Face it Ryzen sucks for Linux
PSA for anyone building a development PC. Go with Intel

AMD Threadripper/Epyc with ecc > Intcel xeons

Face it you're a streetshitting retard.

I have the same issue with some APUs and My FX-8320e machines. AMD is full of too many pajeets. I used to like the bargains I got from AMD but I'm getting fed up with the quality of the software.

Listen here incel, i dont want my performance to hit the wall once games start using more than 6 threads (which they already do)
have fun doing more than 1 thing while gaming on your shintel cpu

Top tier bait

my IQ is too high to game

kek

I also render 4K videos while playing csgo
Ryzen btfo

Look at all these butt hurt low IQ poor fag gaymers. They can afford a Xeon with a Supermicro motherboard. It must suck to be poor.

nobody takes ryzen seriously and amd have never made anything worth giving a fuck about.. unless you're poor and computer illiterate.

inteljeet cope

Been running GNU/Linux on my 1600X for years now. Where's the problem?

except the athlon, athlon64, zen and zen2

Same i don't know what ops taking about

It works for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190401_195656.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

It doesn't though
Kys dumb shill, learn what a kernel is

Why has incel become an insult on Jow Forums? When did incel become an insult on Jow Forums? It used to be a place to escape from chad stacy and becky through the love of technology. Now I see chadposting everywhere.

When did Jow Forums become so reddit tier?

Is Ryzen any good with templeOS?

Attached: DontThinkOfSlaughteringTheJewsFaggotsPedosSatanistsAndCommies.gif (240x132, 138K)

the kernel is what interacts with the cpu, moron

>It used to be a place to escape from chad stacy and becky
I'll give it to you straight, it's because of people like you who use these memes unironically and decided to give up on life.