Oh, were you trying to save that image? Lemme just... There you go

Oh, were you trying to save that image? Lemme just... There you go.

Attached: fuck off outlook.png (532x580, 187K)

what did you intend to do by making this post?

what did YOU intend to do by making this post?

what DID you intend to do by making this post?

what did ı intend to do by making this post?

Everyone in this thread deaerves a 24 hour ban for extremely low quality posts.

suck my cock jannie

>asking for a self ban
>laughs in chinkmoot

Is this a new thing? I could have sworn it's been part of that context menu for a long time. I've never used it because I have fine motor control.

#context-sendimage {
display: none !important;
}

what dogshit browser/program is that? I hate when there's buttons for things that nobody has used in 20 years

Firefox

based, dumbfuck trannyfurry devs should know to put the “save image” option at the top of the fucking context menu

commit die

i bet you use edge

>not having your own extension that saves and autosorts images to a directory of your choice when you hover and press a keyboard shortcut

Attached: heh.png (637x717, 419K)

>tfw accidentally emailed grandma the loli image i was trying to save
thanks firefox!

talk me more about this

dumb ESL poster

Attached: 1554141362940.png (616x678, 535K)

Based ESL poster

He means when you accidentally choose email your computer starts going crazy processing the mail setup procedure forcing you to click on a bunch of "no" and "cancel" options plus the confusing "yes" options to confirm that I really really do want to exit the mail set up, believe it or not.

Attached: melmol.jpg (960x960, 123K)

NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1551900336612.png (240x246, 61K)

I have this for sorting hentai archives as that can be done based on just the file name, you can't do the same for images unless you're going to train your own classifier to recognise images from certain anime and sort into directories from that which sounds like a huge task.

huh??????

Imagus

it just pops up a dialog so i can type what it is if i want to sort it, nothing advanced

that's what I thought, that whole browser is "shit nobody's used in 20 years". it took them forever to copy chrome but the UI still has so much stuff wrong with it which is why I can't use it as my main browser

>not just alt+left clicking the image
lmao