"Officer Slates said Sarah Hart deleted the searches from her phone but that a forensic search was able to find them...

>"Officer Slates said Sarah Hart deleted the searches from her phone but that a forensic search was able to find them anyway."

How do these "forensic searches" work? Obtaining the info from Google? Does the service provider have logs of what you search for? What if the phone is locked with a passcode? What if it's an Android with encryption activated? What are the different vectors for finding deleted Google searches on someone's phone?

oregonlive.com/crime/2019/04/sarah-harts-horrific-google-searches-suggest-she-prioritized-saving-the-lives-of-her-dogs-not-her-children.html

Attached: Untitled.png (792x742, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/adult-children-lesbian-parents-less-likely-identify-straight-study-finds-n989976
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they prob search your phone/computer, ask your isp, then ask google, in that order.

>open up google this is policeman
>sure no problem, here is out google representative Rajeet Patel, he has access to all the info you need sirs

She probably just cleared the search history from her phone, not her jewgle account.

As you can see, dykes are clearly well adjusted individuals capable of forming happy successful families just like everyone else.

sometimes you can carve out data from SQLite databases but that's more reserved for high profile shit. They probably just did a dump with paraben and found it somewhere in there

Sure, lets give children to every lesbian couple we come across. Mental Health checks? What are you a homophobe?

Attached: 1522025327605.jpg (1200x798, 1.23M)

>lesbians who adopted 6 black kids
that sounds like a Jow Forums meme not real life

Americans love their dogs more than their kids. It's a common knowledge

Paid in full.

Search history is the easiest thing in the world for Google to track and they will 100% give it to police if they get a subpoena, which is almost for sure what happened there.

>prioritized saving the lives of her dogs
why are there so many dog nut women

This user is correct.

If your phone is encrypted, whatever, we'll get the logs from your ISP.

If you were using a VPN, whatever, we'll get the logs from google.

If you were using a non-14 eyes search website, and you were using a VPN, and your phone is encrypted... well now we might have a problem.

This is why so many countries are outright banning encryption. Because it is supremely irritating to deal with, if the person also took all the other necessary precautions.

>phone
>flash storage
You need look no further. Generally speaking you can't ever permanently delete something from flash cells. Its almost always going to be recoverable.

the root cause was clearly that they were white. Common to both culprits.
AKA you are a retard

Oh shit I remember this shit. It happened near where I live.

what are you a fucking racist?

That would be spinning drive, not flash storage.

I doubt it's that formal LEO have a system that they can use to access this type of stuff once a warrant is obtained without much interaction with who ever may have the data.

look up Cisco's lawful intercept technology and extrapolate from there.

Attached: index.png (306x165, 7K)

I always assumed ISPs only logged source, destination and other packet metadata, but not the contents itself. There must be God knows how many terabytes flowing through per second, how can they keep all that?

No. You can dban a hard drive, you cannot do the same with flash. The saying is "with flash you've gotta smash" because there is always enough left behind to tell what the cells once held.
Any phone. Any thumb drive. Any SD card. Any SSD. You will never fully delete data off of them.

You can delete your browsing history. It doesnt delete your google account's search history.

Of course you will fully delete the data eventually..... it cant hold endless terabytes....

If I write over my 1 TB 100 times with games and other such things youll never knew what was put on the on day 1.

Deleted files dont get deleted so file recovery was possible if not overwritten which is unlikely if your phone has free space. Applies to your pc's storage also.

If an ISP is big enough to have that much data flowing through it they make enough money to store all of it. Tiered storage is also a thing, a few days in hot then put stuff on ice forever is relatively cheap.

No, when the SSD controller marks a block that's defective, that entire block (up to 16MB currently) will hold it's contents indefinitely.

Doesn't work like that. As the drive ages wear leveling mechanisms come into play and the controller has a cache of what cells are marked off as inactive. They aren't written to zero, they still hold data.
Dban literally does not work for SSDs. Its been studied countless times now. Even if you attempt a fully destructive wipe and rewrite of a flash storage medium data is recoverable.

The theoretical asspulls are totally beside the point here. No retarded suicidal dyke is going to totally wipe the internal storage in her phone before she kills her entire adopted family she had been abusing for years. Everything she ever did on that phone will be read and saved to a file as part of the investigation.

OP here, couple questions:
If you're using a VPN but still using google as your search engine, how could google tie your searches back to you personally? (assuming your phone's browser is not signed in to a google account obviously. Also if your phone is an iphone vs an android phone with the OS signed into a google account, does this make a difference?)

Sorta the same question, if you're a non-android user and using google search without being signed in, vs if you're an android user and you've signed your phone's OS up to a google account to use features like google play store, but your actual browser is not signed in to a google account, does this offer any level of protection? Also does it make a difference if your un-signed-in browser is Chrome vs something else?

I've never heard of paraben, how does it work? Are encryption-on android phones and iOS phones equally susceptible?

This shit is interesting as hell, because even after all the Snowden revelations, I'm curious how vulnerable people are to govt invasion of privacy, ranging from normies who sign into google while they do all their searching, to semi tech savvy people who use shit like VPNs and make sure to sign out while searching.

Attached: snowdenrobot.jpg (900x675, 80K)

> If you were using a VPN, whatever, we'll get the logs from google
> using a vpn
> somehow google has logs
>This is why so many countries are outright banning encryption
>Generally speaking you can't ever permanently delete something from flash cells
ahahahah shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking retards. how do you faggots end up this fucking retarded? you need to do the world a favor and kill yourselves.

>I've never read anything about this topic but I'm going to shitpost and no one can stop me!
What a lad.

kill yourself, computer illiterate retard.

I'm just going to sit here and laugh at you.

what we've learnt from Jow Forums's residents with crippling down syndrome:
> google can get all your information while you're using a vpn, even though it's encrypted: google have magical powers
> ssd or flash cannot be permanently erased

RETARDS
E
T
A
R
D
S

Suddenly I understand why she wanted to save her dogs first.

MUH SSD CANNOT BE WIPED!
MUH GOOGLE SEES ALL!

when did you realise you were retarded? can you kill yourself? that'd be great.

Should have use startpage or duckduckgo

Seriously use tails/tor u niggers

Oh look, the SSD shills have arrived.
Still justifying that $500 for 3 second faster boot times?

Its just one retard. Let him be. Pity him for his willful ignorance.

There's a great story to be had here. I hope there's a movie on it soon.

Lmao ur still using a hdd?
I got two m.2s in raid 0
Fucking pleb

Really it's like 9s on W7, a minute+ under some *nix distros. But yeah when you reboot once a month it doesn't matter.

Good for large applications though. E.g Gimp, LIbre* Adobekakke

So there really is no way with software to securely wipe flash storage?

512GB storelet detected.
Get on my 120TB level pleb.

They can if you have id on your device. IP address is different to google search but what ever google stuff you got running on the background they also use the VPN's ip and tunnel. So it is easy to check which device has used that VPN ip and check google searches made with that ip.

Device and google search send VPN's ip to google. Check target's device of what IPs have been used then check google searches made from that ip.

Google will store infinite information for me.

That's more like an "intelligence" agency shill. Glow in the dark CIA niggers (like this fag: ) absolutely despise encryption because, pro tip: they can't beat math.

I have 1.25 tb in ssds and 10 tb hdd and its far from full
What do u store on there?

>trusting google with your data
Absolute peasant

You can overwrite multiple times 0s to all bits. You cant erase by deleting. You have to overwrite.

Ccleaner comes with free space wiper

WHAT? You're saying lesbians are mentally ill and should never have children whatsoever? Breaking news!

Some security researchers put out a big paper maybe a year ago on the topic, compared some conventional methods to vendor specific sanitation tools for SSDs. The end result was that data was always recoverable. In rare cases where they couldn't recover complete readable files they could still get huge chunks.
With multiple bits per cell, wear leveling mechanisms, known controller behaviors, and other forensic traces left on the drive its the case that data is going to be recoverable.

There's provisioning for SSDs, wiping software can't touch that portion.
On a 512GB SSD, you got a good 60GB that the OS doesn't see.

Yes. Hard to write 0s to every bit but if you can then no data is left.

ISP? How the fuck do you thing they got Google searches from the isp? Google defaults to https, and it's literally impossible for the isp to see what you googled, unless you explicitly change it to not the non encrypted site. They had to get it either from the device. Or Google.

Bingo

Well yes but what the other poster is insinuating is that doing a “dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sdX” still can’t securely erase an ssd.

I suppose a remedy for this would be to encrypt a flash storage device and then wipe the keys then?

>How do these "forensic searches" work?

They may have recovered the deleted files from the memory if it wasn't overwritten.

Your Google account keeps all your search history in their servers. You can check and delete it by searching "my activity" on google.

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/adult-children-lesbian-parents-less-likely-identify-straight-study-finds-n989976

Shut up, bigot. The future is rainbow.

"Lesbian" parents are just people who adopt, there still has to be a straight couple around to shit out a kid. We aren't at the level of test tube babies yet.

Many lesbian couples just get some donated sperm and give birth to the child themselves.
I don't see how your statement is relevant anyway. People who adopt are usually called "parents" even though the child is not the fruit of their loins.

are you retarded?

>People who adopt are usually called "parents" even though the child is not the fruit of their loins.
So parent is one of those words people are going to destroy next?
foster parent
adoptive parent
maybe
but parent specifically referees to biological mother and father
don't be an idiot

>what is IVF

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parent

Definition of parent

a : one that begets or brings forth offspring

b : a person who brings up and cares for another

>parent specifically referees to biological mother and father
it doesnt and never has

you forgot to include the note below B:
foster parents

That's called an example, user. The definition of the word is not as specific as you seem to think it is.

White. Yeah.

Attached: 1554154780059.webm (480x360, 1.45M)

Because your search patterns, browsing patterns and behaviour is the same when you swap off the VPN.

Eg, browse 3 websites heavily, comment certain opinions and return to same social media pages. Now this pattern would be the same even with obscured IP.

> The definition of the word is not as specific as you seem to think it is.
It is.
biological parent is the default and is only used as a clarification
foster parent is a corruption of the word to make children feel better
common usage of parent means specifically biological parent

But we do have Petri dish babies. There was a story of a gay guy who used eggs from his sister in law and his sperm to implant in his 61 year old mother as a surrogate. Scientific advancement is amoral

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-23-57-24.jpg (1080x1059, 495K)

Attached: yes.jpg (32x19, 993)

Attached: 1463547845500.jpg (711x669, 45K)

Nuke Jow Forums

Some controllers have auto compression. It does wonders for performance. Guess how all zeroes would look like after compression?

dd can only reach "public cells". Controllers do wear levelling and they retire some cells, so they aren't easily accessible.

>s-stop showing me truths that don't match the narrative!

this matches the Jow Forums narrative perfectly

Yup, and it upsets user for some reason

Idiot could have saved thousands of dollars if he had just cut out the middle men and fucked his sister in law or had his husband fuck his mom.

And nothing of value was lost

source: your ass

let's be real here
dogs are better than children

Attached: FPI40eQ.jpg (1438x2268, 1.97M)

>common usage of parent means specifically biological parent
no it doesnt
if you're adopted its still your parent

I think most filesystems have a concept called "sparse files" where files with a lot of zeros are compressed down as well.

White women. You completely forgot the most important factor.

Presumably no one wanted to fuck anyone and the sister in law was not on-board with carrying a baby for 9 months while the mom was.

shitters get the fuck out

here come dat joo, watch out

the dogs were her real sexual lovers, how do you think she got satisfied? not from a lesbian sexual relationship that's for sure

>What if it's an Android with encryption activated?
how much encryption differ between "an Android" and an iPhone? is the android encryption inherently safer because open source? or is Apple encryption simply more vulnerable because it uses the same method on all its devices and whatever unpatched bug known to hackers or security agencies is left there unnoticed due to the closed source of the os? I don't know if I'm talking out of my ass, just pondering

This

seriously w..t...f... is wrong with people these days!

exactly
+ keystroke timing + screen size + kernel version + a bunch of other metrics to track you by

I remember this story, but I don't understand the context.

From what I remember, one of the mothers drove their car off a cliff--not sure how someone would find time to start Googling how to save their dogs as their car is sinking.

women don't actually feel empathy

The ISP doesn't store it, the government does.

What if you have a bot that scramble/fuzz searches random things on a different tab?