Why dont you study Cyber security ?`

Its litterally the best in computer science
Its the hardest IT studies to study
Only the smartest can complete cyber security

We also do the most important IT jobs out there
saving the internet from criminals and foreign intelligence agencies

Infosec is BIGBRAIN only

Attached: 2e8syk.jpg (898x790, 58K)

I'm not majoriing in Cybersecurity because I'm majoring in Computer Engineering.

Might look to see if it's an available minor, though. Else, I might do math as a minor instead.

COPE

Yikes

machine lorning

Cringe

Nobody asked, collegetard. Go get in debt for another useless piece of paper.

>study Cyber sec
>just become an IT guy
>be mindful of security
>no one wants to do any of it
>end up having useless shit

I mean I did (CS with focus on cyber security). I thought I was going to learn how to hack computers but I just ended up having to learn number theory, cryptography and networking

In hindsight it's been very useful

Attached: izaya.jpg (500x278, 17K)

>cyber sec
Actually is not a meme, especially if you can get security clearance.

>Entire cs classroom is head over heels for cyber sec.
It pisses me off. There's like two girls in my class and one of them is literally cd Kode. Always broadcasting she wants to do cyber sec. Dont do it bro, eventually it will be full of trannies and incompetent females anyway.

Attached: 1546479037184.png (289x356, 213K)

I am genuinely a brainlet. I don't even work with computers, I'm just a hobbyist that breaks things and learns how to fix them with cheap tools

Chads study Cyber sec
Virgins study math

You are 100% right. Were doing data structures and algorithms right now and each class there's only like 3 students including me doing the math questions provided for class instead of the coursework that can be done at home. We are all super virgins.

Can confirm. The cyber sec kids at my uni were all gym bros that slammed mega puss and went out on the weekends. The rest of us were basement virgins that made anime themed websites and read manga after our calc courses

because I study machine learning and artificial intelligence
>Its litterally the best in computer science
AI is, it's interesting and has a huge scope for research which is an absolute necessity and something I love

I don't because it's the hardest IT studies

It's okay user. Cyber security guys only know how to work for McAfee. When it comes to real security in real sectors like the government then it'll all pay off. Your quality of life will be great, you will be well-respected and the headaches you receive will be minimal. Cyber sec shitters will always be a consultant within the company they work for (which is fixing incompetent people's shit) they will never be contractors, they will never be happy. My dad is a big brain IQ guy who works for McAfee, he's in the top 10% of coders and he hates it.

Nerd

Ooooh, the bitterness! For my part my papers have served me well.

muh log files!!!!

At least Chad can afford to buy his GF a nice vibrator with his McAfee salary while he's away at work. Nobody will hire a kissless virgin like myself that can't even pass a phone interview due to lack of soft skills.

>be me
>go to school free
>comfy job in hardware
feelsgoodman, how's mcdonalds going?

USE TAILS
USE TAILS
USE TAILS
USE TAILS
and most importantly USE TAILS
You dont need a VPN (unless you torrent and your country has mandatory data retention laws)

Unless your college is free youre a total retard

What's the point, ur school email is linked to your browsing habits. Google probably won't even let you access it and you'll fail your class.

School email? Wtf are you talking about
If ur on a school network use a vpn sure
Dont use google

Guys i just ran a spectre-meltdown checker on tails with my intel cpu
It said the cpu was vulnerable, but the microcode mitigation patched it so in the summary it said not vulnerable to all the exploits
Is everything gonna be okay after all?

Those patches existed since practically day 1 you retard

Amd fags btfo then

Are you prepared to move to china for a job?....

Because 99% are poorfags

If you were actually smart you’d just be quiet about it and maximize your own opportunities
This is pretty much what I’m expecting work to be like though. Cyb-sec sounds all sorts of fancy, but it’s not like the boomer hiring you is going to even fucking know or care about you talking about salt hashes or bloom filters or whatever.

What does that mean?

because i want to kill myself relatievly soon

I find crypto interesting. But I would not be able to stare at defective windows binaries in a hex editor all day.

smartest troll

That whoever posted it understands what the op is doing.

Why not AI/machine learning? Formal verification?