It's Sunday, Jow Forums

Confess your sins...

Attached: 1531245726093.png (420x420, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORogODBWr6U
youtube.com/watch?v=C0aWrDcM988
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise Lucifer for the ID he's giving me on a shitposting board

GOD DAMMIT

satan shall not give you any quarter once he has your soul

Too many

Attached: 20180821-234630-Knorritz-id2705881.jpg (1080x1080, 385K)

Prove it

I'm about to go to church right now.

But I think I'm starting to turn agnostic. The teachings of the catholic church just don't seem right.

>breaking the First Commandment by worshiping another being over the Almighty One.
>punishment is eternal damnation in hell, aka satan's realm where he has his way with you for all eternity.
I pray that it was a joke on your part

Catholicism is for kids.

>Being intelligent enough to know you're not intelligent enough (yet) to know why you exist
Based and very redpilled

If I get dubs I'll share with you my recent sins.
If 1-5 I'll share one I've never shared.
If 6-0 I'll share one that will make you laugh.
If trips+ I'll confess my ultimate sin of sins.

Attached: 8f7b79023f1eee8fc119cbf4f3dcbbed.gif (245x245, 1.28M)

I'll be okay

Dubs!
Share.

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_bkub__145597dc981743fe8f6133dc4d5e0b1b.jpg (500x706, 48K)

>agnostic
I once walked down that path of life but found my way back into the faith, stronger than before.
I suggest (re)learning about God and what his nature is.

Attached: abort-mission-gif-7.gif (248x200, 282K)

Let's see, let's start with the some of the 7 deadly sins that I'm guilty of.
Wrath
Lust
Pride

And posting Chen everywhere.
Do it faggit.

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_kabaji__ac14e668d8a916eed73b027597686489.jpg (1068x1200, 335K)

>
santa day

Not gonna happen homo I didn't expect dubs and I'm not ready to share that sin yet. Please have mercy on my poor tortured soul Cute-sama....don't make me do this ;__;

Attached: 1492804664536.gif (223x222, 147K)

If singles, I show no mercy. If dubs, you get off the hook.

Attached: Chen.png (385x256, 13K)

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T DO IT I CAN'T GIVE BANT MORE REASON TO FUCK WITH ME I CAN'T DO IT I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T EVEN FACE IT MYSELF PLEASE DEAR GOD SLAY ME DOWN!!!!!

Attached: Oct.23.17.gif (200x189, 799K)

Welp, you're fugged!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
How about sharing in private then?

Attached: 797.gif (230x230, 39K)

What part of I can't even face it myself do you not understand?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

...I can wait.

Attached: Adolt Chen.png (176x325, 54K)

You'll be waiting forever. Honestly I'm not sure I'll ever be able to face this. It's one of those Jow Forums sees a black girl moments....

Attached: 1486405048309.gif (343x338, 15K)

is it weird that I always think of you every time I see this character and have you seen season 3 yet?

> It's one of those Jow Forums sees a black girl moments....
Meh, they can be cute in the right circumstances and right genetics, especially the ones that have genes from East Africa.
Still wouldn't mix tho.

Attached: Chen shrug.png (554x439, 58K)

Yeah that's kind of weird. Why would you think about me at all homo?
>season 3
Nah I haven't watched much of Dr. Katz. Is it worth the binge?
Just.....look.....I.......fuck it. I've lusted after a straight up jungle bunny spear hucker that wasn't my wife and she's not even the good kind of negress either she's the ratchet ass roastie THOT kind but just.....fuck you I have it handled. Lusting after niggers is a sin most foul.

Attached: e7852d09bfe8d6df800bd3780f5d788f8f819a17_hq.gif (400x225, 465K)

Yeah, I know about that all too well, and I've got it handled like yourself.

Attached: chen computer.png (453x435, 190K)

he's a old bitter veteran and he kind of reminds me of you. Also I'm not talking about Dr Katz, I'm talking about the Netflix series F is for family.

Why the fuck does shit like this happen to us? Should we all just stop going outside?

Attached: 1494793991637.jpg (261x189, 12K)

Oh shit you're talking about Frank. Hell no that's my spirit animal. Keep thinking of me when you see him. I'm actually watching season 3 now. We should be neighbors one day so I can be frank and you can be the AF guy he meets.

>Time to fuel (y)our paranoia and insanity
I just treat shit like this as an enemy within me trying to trip me up and make me fuck up, and I suppress that shit. Yeah, I'd prefer it didn't happen at all, but the enemy is the enemy and it must be fought with everything I have.

I dunno if this mentality is good at all or not, but fuck it, it works for me.

Warchen.

Attached: real real real war.png (300x300, 7K)

Dude I feel like you he has your personality

That's definitely not a good mentality. You have to face the enemy and fight them with everything you have. That's what I'm currently doing. You've just gotta say strong and resist the jungle booty. You can lust after any other race but niggers.
Right? I saw the show and was like this dude is me when I get older holy shit. One day I'm going to build a wall outside just to put my son through it.

>That's definitely not a good mentality. You have to face the enemy and fight them with everything you have.
How do you mean by "face the enemy", because I might already be doing that. I know I get those urges from time to time, and I fight it until it's gone - until next time.
>You've just gotta say strong and resist the jungle booty. You can lust after any other race but niggers.
Eh, scratch off sp*Cs for me as well.

Attached: CHENSAW.png (400x400, 28K)

You gotta go up to that hoe and either get what you want or kick the bitch to the curb. If she isn't giving up the booty you gotta scorched earth that shit insult her and make her feel like she wasn't worth your time in the first place. Force them away from you by whatever means necessary. If you have to go full 14/88 just to get them to see you as the hateful nazi bigot to keep them away from you then do it. You gotta be savage as fuck boi.
Take no prisoners and have no mercy. Either get it all or burn it all down.
>scratch off sp*Cs for me as well
Can't do that my man I like their big ol boobies too much.

Attached: 1493947897460.jpg (640x480, 77K)

are you really planning to have kids

Newfag detected.

Attached: 1493675152068.jpg (508x493, 41K)

I'm too passive for that, and I pick my fights and avoid them if they're not absolutely necessary. And none of that is necessary for me.
What I've got going works for me anyway.
>Can't do that my man I like their big ol boobies too much.
Meh, some can be hot. But it's not like I was telling you to stop liking spics :^P

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_e_o__45cace788277ae75baf8a50c0f0e05fd.jpg (900x1104, 213K)

i fapped to dicks. but it was really good though.

No u

I'm going to beat you up because you don't like spics

If you're struggling to avoid it then that means you've gotta face it. You don't solve anything by ignoring your problems. I've had to swerve 3 different THOTs this week alone. Come on Cute you gotta get on THOT patrol.
>not like I was telling you to stop liking spics
I only like their insides o3o
No u I already have a kid.

not on this christian thread!

>threatening my boi fren

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.6M)

t. spic
>If you're struggling to avoid it then that means you've gotta face it.
I came from Arkansas m8, I encountered nigs all the time.
>You don't solve anything by ignoring your problems.
What if I acknowledged my problems? Saw them for what they are and just dealt with the fact that I could live with them forever?
> I've had to swerve 3 different THOTs this week alone. Come on Cute you gotta get on THOT patrol.
Wut?
>I only like their insides o3o
Hah

Attached: giant honker.png (553x526, 252K)

>What if I acknowledged my problems? Saw them for what they are and just dealt with the fact that I could live with them forever?
That's even worse. You're essentially making yourself okay with misery that can be prevented if you'd just take action.
>Wut?
TEAR THESE THOTS A NEW ASSHOLE BY FUCKING THEM UP!

Screw Christianity and all the religions
Okay internet tough guy you won't be able to do anything to me
t.retard

eh ok. im just a nihilist anyway.

>That's even worse. You're essentially making yourself okay with misery that can be prevented if you'd just take action.
Eh, whatever, I'm used to it for a long time.
"Misery. The law of the land is PAIN!"
>TEAR THESE THOTS A NEW ASSHOLE BY FUCKING THEM UP!
I-I prefer to just move on with my day... ;_;

Attached: nervous chen.jpg (379x347, 36K)

No but I can hurt your feelings over the internet.
You will never be anything of worth to the US military and will end up a fat worthless blob in the AF sitting behind a desk instead of doing anything of merit because you're too afraid to pull the trigger because you know you're not good enough to be anything of value.
How does that feel pooly?

Attached: 1491539414736.jpg (793x692, 125K)

I DID ANOTHER PANTS SHIT

feels good knowing im better then everyone on this thread. eat my poopies

Attached: 1468194182518.png (450x354, 288K)

Okay
> implying that I'm a sensitive snowflake who cries over words
You're going to have to do a better job insult me, faggot.

Terrible. Absolutely terrible. You need to take some action. Take the fight to those THOTS.
>better than a bunch of nobodies on a Taiwanese ladyboy shoe shining forum
What an accomplishment.

Attached: 148710922239.png (1024x682, 373K)

What if I have masochistic tendencies?
>pic related, you slapping me for having these tendencies.

Attached: chen slap.jpg (258x215, 46K)

im surprised you dont think im edgy or anything. or maybe you do but just dont say it. thanks for not mentioning it.
shush... everyone or should i say 95 % of the population is nobodies. so dont be so depressed about you being a nobody. also worth can be measured by different things. but im still better then you (sorry) :3

Attached: 1538734200925.jpg (953x988, 221K)

ah... i have to sleep or it will be hell this day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! WE CAN'T BOTH BE GLUTTONS FOR PUNISHMENT! YOU HAVE TO PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AND PUSH OFF YOUR WANT FOR PUNISHMENT!
WE'RE BOTH IN THE SAME BOAT OF WANTING TO BE ADDICTED TO THE FEELING OF REJECTION, HATRED AND PUNISHMENT!!! STOP IT CUTE! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
WE CAN'T BOTH BE ON THE SAME JUNK CUTE THERE WON'T BE ENOUGH TO GO AROUND AND DADDY NEEDS HIS FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: slaps the shit out of you.gif (320x180, 323K)

To be honest I don't really care what anybody believes in, so long as they don't hurt others as in inflict physical pain then I start caring. To be clear, if you fantasize about hurting others but not actually doing the ACT you're fine but if you actually do the act of hurting others then I'll call you a dick and move on because it's on the internet

>im still better then you
Prove it.

uh yeah no sweetie, I only talk to God, thanks.

Alright, then I'll let you take the lion's share.

Attached: 1426891735276.jpg (640x640, 163K)

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS MY JUNK YOU CAN'T HAVE IT AT ALL! YOU'RE GETTING OFF THIS MASOCHIST SHIT!

Attached: 1494214038535.gif (190x190, 92K)

What are you gonna do, beat me up over it?

Attached: 1427080329692.png (264x218, 19K)

No I'm going to ignore you and only compliment you to help you recover from all the junk you're on you cute sweet boi.

Attached: 18.jpg (640x799, 107K)

u fokken wot?

Attached: real real real chainsaw massacre.png (400x400, 28K)

O-oki.

Btw, did you know that while I'm great speaking to others online, IRL I can have serious hangups, either due to distracting noise, or sensory overload.
And by serious hangups, I mean you can speak your tongue off but I couldn't understand most of it. The words are there, but the processing isn't.

Attached: Chen cigarettes.png (462x387, 26K)

Wow you're dumb

>Wow you're dumb

There are a wide variety of symptoms that have been found to be associated with sensory overload. These symptoms can occur in both children and adults. Some of these symptoms are:

Irritability
"Shutting down", or refusing to participate in activities and interact with others
Avoiding touching or being touched
Getting overexcited
Covering eyes around bright lights
Making poor eye contact
Covering ears to close out sounds or voices
Complaining about noises that do not affect others
Having difficulty focusing on an activity
Constantly changing activities without any completing tasks
Irritation caused by shoes, socks, tags, or different textures
Over-sensitivity to touch, movement, sights, or sounds
Having trouble with social interactions
Extremely high or extremely low activity levels[1]
Muscle tension
Fidgeting and restlessness
Angry outbursts
Sleeplessness and fatigue
Difficulty concentrating[4]

Attached: 1543695986822.jpg (607x572, 70K)

And you call spics the subhuman

Yes.

Attached: chen eating the burg.jpg (1447x2046, 418K)

tbdesu fampai that just sounds like autism. I'm out though I've got people to gas in BF1.
>tfw you run out of ammo
youtube.com/watch?v=ORogODBWr6U

Attached: awakened.gif (500x281, 1.33M)

We're going to talk in Spanish and Blair on music around you forever and ever, tiny man.

Alrighty, I'm off to do other stuff as well.
Enjoy your games
*kisses you goodbye*

Pls continue our pen pal stuff.

Ok.

Attached: chen riding courage.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

We are now enemy and we will fight to the death

*kills you dead with a gunshot to the head*
youtube.com/watch?v=C0aWrDcM988

Attached: real real real murder.png (600x425, 18K)

Still alive, also I'm in a I really paranoid guy IRL not too long ago. I told him to be safe while he was walking out the door and then all the sudden he comes back and tells me" why you telling me to be safe it's really weird" and I told him "just in general be safe" and then he said" well that's like telling someone to watch the back so you better be careful who you talking to" and then you walked away. Then me and this lady just looked at each other like man what a weird guy. He was short had a weird beard style going on in backwards cap and he was also White.

That is pretty weird. But that's nothing.
I knew a guy IRL that was apeshit crazy - biting his thumb to the point of drawing blood and talking about it like it's nothing, showed up to work with a gun to kill his boss for no apparent reason, and once showed up to his friend's house, knocked on the door, then when said friend gets out of shower and answers the door, the dude sucker punches him, kicks his head while he's down, and then goes away.
Oh, and his down's daughter moved into her own place, but when her parents stay over (especially if it's him), the 50IQ daughter would lock her bedroom door, and he complained about her locking the door.

Go figure.

Attached: Warchen.png (300x300, 6K)

Okay let's be honest here we should execute all low IQ people doesn't matter what color their skin is or what language they speak if you're dumb and I mean extremely dumb we will execute you on the spot

This