EU wants to ban TOR

wtf, has it really come that far

They are looking forward to ban all sorts of anonymizing network traffic.

examples: VPNs,TOR,I2P,...

take a look yourself (german):
heise.de/ct/artikel/Generalverdacht-Gesetzesvorlage-zu-Darknet-Dienste-Verbot-und-Postgeheimnis-4349583.html

Attached: bust_tor.png (798x438, 69K)

[spoiler]fuck the eu[/spoiler]

> Germans being Nazis.
What's new?

Why can't the Krauts and Frogs stop micromanaging the rest of the EU with retarded laws?

nooooooooooooooooooo
how tf am i gonna access rar bg

cause all the other country's are nggrs

it's a jewish thing
you wouldn't understand

Sorry, terrorism is illegal.

My burger brain has difficulty understanding the EU. Isn't the EU a big budget sponsor of Tor, PGP, and other privacy things to begin with?

yeah until they realized that tor can be used in political matters

germans being communists, thats what

butfck sozialism

because it's a clickbait title.
This has nothing to do with EU. It's just one German State that has proposed a bill. (Bavaria)
And according to the comments on the article the article itself is clickbait and misinterprets the proposed bill (but I don't know enough German to confirm or dispute this).
But I do know that OP is being a faggot as usual.

> Implying communism has any real difference from fascism

>yuro's will defend this just like they defend article 13
I swear they wan't to all be 1984'd
at least the retard shitposters on this site do

germany -> eu

both are sole belief in a strong state, but commies like to pretend its for the poors benefit

its worse than 1984

The only thing i've seen discussed by politicians is having to register for a license to use a VPN and VPN having to provide all crypto key to a state agency.

Yeah that's how it worked for Article 13. The proposal failed monumentally in the German government so they just took it to Brussels and shilled it until it got passed.

We used to have some of the best privacy laws. It's sad really.

why do I feel like the EU -> chink

right wing fascism is different than left wing fascism.
In right wing fascism restrictions may exist but only to control people who do not adhere to the ideology, left wing fascism has restrictions to control everyone because even left wing fascists need to be controlled

You still do for emails IIRC, the only country that beats you is Iceland. Just like Sweden has poor privacy laws for everything except for VPNs.

kill yourself op

>tor is made to circumvent authoritarian censorship
>the eu bans it
can't make this shit up

so which desert tribe are we more afraid of, the jews or the mosselips? Why can't we just glass the deserts? we can always use more glass.Maybe it will help scare the eu into normalizeing? So many questions. But nothing they do will bring back their beloved money slut Brittania.

Attached: 1553414155387.png (1159x665, 205K)

Pretty much this, yeah. The bill would make it illegal to provide a service only/mainly used for illegal stuff itself like selling drugs etc. which I'm pretty sure is not allowed right now anyways so it either would make punishments for those offenses harsher or it's just aimed to show the politicians are dealing criminals on the internet and nothing would change.

>EU imports mudslimes en masse
>wants to make EU just like Islamic countries
it's like they just want to fall apart, Russia doesn't even have to try, they can just wait them out

> being this illiterate
i see nothing of the sort mentioned in this shit-tier link. thanks for your worthless contribution, interpol.
thanks for your valuable input, interpol/op.
except it isn't banned and op is too illiterate to read his own native language.

>Just like Sweden has poor privacy laws for everything except for VPNs.
[citation needed]

Attached: 5b9cc511240000310094d053.jpg (640x362, 27K)

Hopefully people will vote for some people who actually give a shot about privacy in the elections come may.

tbqh the latter sounds like it's at least honest. A lot of wealthy people in Axis countries were massive closet degenerates.

The question is. Why is TOR NOT banned? Really makes you think.

> being this fucking retarded
every single time.

> MUH GOV HONEYPOT
> MUH SINGLE DIGIT IQ

lolicons on suicide watch

Banning TOR should be a crime against humanity, government protecting itself against civilians is fucking pathetic when they literally hold the monopoly of violence

>Proposal for draft in Bavarian district of germany
>EU wants to ban X

The double digit IQ geniuses from Jow Forums are leaking to other boards it seems