My phone factory reset. How to I recover my pictures?

My phone factory reset. How to I recover my pictures?

Attached: 20190406_032534.jpg (751x740, 109K)

Yes sir, download teamspeak 7.

Restore backup from TWRP.

OP here. A bit of info, I have a Samsung S8 and my gallery wasn't backed up (yeah ik I fucked up there), but how do I recover my shit?

You will need to connect your phone to your external backup and reload your pictures onto your phone.

>fucked up.
So you're saying your photos are NOT in you're iCloud folder?

Attached: 1552757958056.gif (257x210, 2.13M)

just restore your backup

Restored. Pics weren'tin my gallery when it finished restoring.

0. Jow Forums is not your personal tech support
1. Using a search engine will undoubtedly give better results than asking a stupid question on Jow Forums

Tell FBI you got some cheese on your phone, they will fix you right up.

Working with Android.

Figured I'd get better advice here. Google has only led me to apps I have to pay for to get my pictures back. Looking for a cheaper way to recover my memories from the last 6 years.

It's gone if you have no backup.

premium version of disk digger
what's an cracked app mr cia nigger
for more info go to rebbit

Give it back, jamal

Fuck off jamal

If the phone's owner remote wiped it, you're not getting those nudes, D'andre. You may as well give them their phone back.

Open it up with a screwdriver, remove the internal storage, shell out cash for an adapter to whatever kind of removable media port you have on your computer, use the adapter to hook up the internal storage to the computer as a block device, and grep the block device for magic numbers of common image formats.

>not just rooting the phone and doing the same

Not all phones can be rooted, and taking that approach risks causing more damage to the lost data.

Jerk off into your USB port. That would solve the problem.

dd the phone and run photorec
shit thread OP btw

Attached: 1531172454061.gif (625x626, 1.16M)

a poly-ethylene bag and a jackhammer should do it.