Apple Music Overtakes Spotify in Paid U.S. Subscribers

why are consumers so fucking retarded?

Spotify isn't perfect but it makes applel music look like a class of downies designed it in comparison.

Attached: wsj.jpg (1664x1502, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/apple-music-overtakes-spotify-in-u-s-subscribers-11554475924
youtube.com/watch?v=l8SShgWqJvg
youtube.com/watch?v=D7aYjRl_6Zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The US has a large population of blacks.

apple won

wsj.com/articles/apple-music-overtakes-spotify-in-u-s-subscribers-11554475924

Attached: graph.jpg (1347x1342, 287K)

I still can't see the logic in paying for music

Can't see the logic in paying for something that someone else made?

s/black/mindless\ consumer

this.
Any rate, why does the subtitle contradict the headline?

Attached: nigger rich.png (745x1211, 771K)

Can't see the logic in paying for something that's played on a radio and avaliable for free in youtube.

What does apple music offer that spotify does not?

>caring about what streaming service you use
Well... this one lets me eat shit... but now its pink!
Who fucking cares.
Holy nigger KEK

There's an almost infinite supply of free music online.
Why go for the more expensive option?

UI that is less autistic to use

Because it's right there preinstalled on your nigger phone. And google is just fucking retarded they need to kill their services every year or two even if it works well.

Apple Music has a better selection and UI.

Hulu with spotify is nice but its the one with commercials, fuck that.

Those options are a different type of service?

>he listens to music that's played on the radio

Attached: 1534456594994.png (599x605, 12K)

>more retarded = less autistic
I mean I guess you’re technically right

using either service for music is pathetic
imagine being this fucking retarded and entitled? zoomer cancers: btfo to reddit

every band has youtube chanel. Songs are there.

Obsessed and retarded. Blacks prefer soundcloud.

Why in the fuck anybody would ever pay a fucking dime for music is completely beyond my personal understanding.

Spotify is like £7 a month. I spend that much on lunch each day. To be able to spend it and get to listen to most music hassle free is a bargain.

>£7 a month. I spend that much on lunch each day.
Seek help.

and that's unironically a good thing, curated playlists are way better on Apple Music than Spotify

>blacks prefer soundcloud
Didn't know I was black!

damn those shoes are ugly

You eat too much
You could support your favourite bands by buying their t-shirt or going to their concert
You could tap "download" in Newpipe
Sending money to corporations so you can spend your data plan and drain your phone's battery is your definition of "hassle free"? Okay fatty.

Maybe food costs less where you are, maybe wages are lower, maybe you are just better at saving. If you cannot or are not willing to throw away £7/$10 a month for a convenience then you're not the target market. There is a reason that these products are heavily marketed in capital cities.

but user, everyone is african

Give the beat back LeBron

Apple Music has a wider selection of music. For example, it has Taylor Swift. Spotify does not.
Cringe.
Convenience and legality.
Based.
Inconvenient, background play requires a subscription or third party app anyway. Uses more data for worse quality.
See reply 3.
Some of us have unlimited/high data plans. I get 45GB plus unlimited calls, texts and roaming for $26 a month.

I used to have newpipe on my phone, it was annoying to have it crap out every month or so once Google pushes some update to the YouTube formats. These companies make money because people are willing to pay for convenience, there is nothing groundbreaking about hosting some mp3's and allowing people to play them from your server but the reason people use them over things like newpipe is because they are more convenient. Anyone who has a $1,000 phone is most likely going to have more disposable income and want more convenience. I am not surprised that Apple Music has grown this fast; poor people are already filtered out of their consumer base (I do not have an iPhone before this thread goes that way). I also see a lot of live music.

Uhh I-iT-TToddlers b-btfo?

This is why people think younger men are weak lol

Imagine dropping something on the floor and nothing happens so you take a picture of it because you don't know what else to do, but you have an urge to do it because you're climbing a faggotry ladder

You're confusing being unable to spend $10 a month with being unwilling to uselessly spend $10 a month.

Pissing away money on things which could easily be free simply because you happen to have said money is retarded nigger behaviour. Having money is not a valid excuse to lose all financial intelligence and just give money to retarded gimmicks like Spotify or Aplel.

I have all of my music in a way that is perfectly convenient.

As for legality, that's debatable I guess. But even if they are not fully legal, I can confidently say that they are perfectly ethical (e.g. using youtube-dl to locally download bandcamp albums).

Guys actually using YouTube for music on your phone drains the battery like fuck, have your even tried this? Using YouTube vanced with background playback and the screen turned off still drains the phone like 10% per hour while actual mp3 files it's like 4-5%.

If you're willing to use youtube for music (regarding quality especially), you're better off just downloading it locally to a pc with youtube-dl and then having it available for offline use.

There's not unless you want to explicity support the artist, in which case you should buy albums directly from the artist. Paying for Spotify is big dumb.

There is this large segment of tech illiterate population that don't even realize there is already a better product Apple (or another major tech behemoth with name recognition) copied from.

See also: How Sony is still able to sell products in 2019

Pretty sure I used the word 'unwilling'.

It's not like the consumers are having any choice.
Apple controls the App Store on iOS and the certificate authority - they stop spotify from publishing certain features to compete with Apple Music on iOS and in some ways it can't compete at all because non-apple apps on iOS can't really work in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8SShgWqJvg

I use youtube on my phone to listen to music 9 hours a day and I only drain my battery to about 50% by the time I get home.
iPhone X and Airpods

Attached: 1552166806010.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

>8 hours a day
do you even enjoy it

Attached: 1505096918783.jpg (704x480, 33K)

>why are consumers so fucking retarded?

Fluoride in the water

>Airpods
Can't afford something that costs more than your phone?

Yes, I listen to music while I'm at work.

Why would I pay $1000 for headphones? You could buy the best Stax ever made and they would never come close to a half-way decent pair of speakers.

Amerigolems have a quasi-religious devotion to Apple, specially among the negro population.

>listen to music 9 hours a day
no you don't "LISTEN" to music
You numb yourself with background noise to isolate your brain from reality.
Seek help.

also you posted anime minor girl so it's probably not even a music. Just some weeb pop-cultural trash that keeps you in your place as a beta.

Srsly seek help and pull yourself from this hell.

Based and redpilled

No, I listen to music. My job is driving a forklift. It's as natural to me as typing or walking at this point. I don't need to think about what I'm doing ~94% of the day.

>also you posted anime minor girl so it's probably not even a music.
Pedophiles such as myself have fine tastes in music. Music beyond your comprehension.
youtube.com/watch?v=D7aYjRl_6Zw

Attached: D0SnMDbUwAA51EV.png (1696x923, 1.18M)

>Overtakes
>Is behind but growing faster
THESE THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME
IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE IMAGE YOU POSTED
LEARN TO READ YOU FUCKING RETARD

>My job is driving a forklift.
>iPhone X and Airpods

Attached: icon-accurate-retina.png (257x256, 19K)

>pedophile low-income wagie
This is the kind of people that shill Apple on Jow Forums

You must be miserable if you value yourself based on your source of income. You aren't your possessions or your job. Will anyone remember you in 300 years?

Peak cope

Could you even meditate on a single subject for 9 hours a day even if you wanted to? Your goals in life are horribly misplaced if all you care about is money and prestige.

Attached: 1552692789255.png (319x448, 154K)

AM is objectively better for Japanese and Korean music. But design and feature wise Spotify takes the cake.

>Will anyone remember you in 300 years?
probably descendant of my son that I raise to be a decent human.

>pedophile lecturing about goals in life
The absolute state

Imagine paying to listen to music when YouTube exists

His shoes aren't tied

Imagine paying for a house when homeless shelters exist

I use Napster. Fight me IRL.

Your offspring will have wildly different beliefs and morals than yourself.

As I said, my tastes and even existence are beyond your monkey brain. My monkey brain is designed for thinking. Yours is designed to be social. You literally cannot understand life that does not revolve around money.
Hopefully your children won't grow up with this money centric view on life.

>2019
>paying for music
>tons of free music services all over the internet

>Convenience and legality.

Also retarded since there's tons of free LEGAL music services all over the internet!

Attached: 1525109411692.jpg (1189x1624, 337K)

>Your offspring will have wildly different beliefs and morals than yourself.
Don't project your father's failure on me
>Your children won't grow up with this money centric view on life.
I am more concerned about my children growing up in 500m radius around you

>Don't project your father's failure on me
You are already thinking of your offspring as a possession, or some kind of extension of yourself, instead of an independent human being with their own desires, emotions, views, and beliefs.
If you would like to be a successful parent you nurture your child and support them, not try to mold them into your own egotistical creation.

>those shoes

Attached: 1527905778466.jpg (540x625, 109K)

Why isn’t Apple being slapped with antitrust legislation?

why you keep doing this? I asked you exactly not to. Is this some kind of meltdown?

Bad parents are the cause of most issues in society. Why wouldn't I be concerned about how you are already thinking any offspring you have? I'm not trying to attack you.

>Bad parents are the cause of most issues in society
Yeah, tell me more about yours, Forklifter.
I already know they're divorced.

Assuming I had bad parents, wouldn't you think that would make me more likely to be concerned about your post?
You aren't your parents.

Attached: marisa correspondence.jpg (755x845, 491K)

>paying for music

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 104K)

based
money is the root of all evil

Projection and namecalling, truly a cringe and bluepilled arguement

not being poor

>study CS
>all my time is spent learning Spanish currently
heh...nothing personell...kid

max lol @ 'could you even sit on your ass for nine hours'

get a job, pedo

But practically everybody knows about spotify, its not something only autists use. Andreets are almost exclusively spotify users, for example.

I just can’t wrap my head around normie psychology.

I just checked and spotify does have Taylor Swift, not that it matters since anyone who listens to music that vanilla uses Apple.

this is the most redpilled post i’ve seen all week

Attached: image.jpg (1024x622, 373K)

This shit happens in America all the time. Liberals and libertarians are fucking dumb

You must have some serious autism or you are just lying. There is no way you can listen to 9 hours of music everyday. I too have a job where i can have headphones in all day and I have to switch between music, comedy specials, podcasts, etc.

I would prefer to just listen to office noise and talk then listen to 9 HOURS of music.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

animeniggers are soulless drones that think they aren’t.

>paying for music
When did people get so retarded?

I already have all the music I want or could ever listen to (400GB). Why would I want to get something that I have to pay for and 1000% certain that they spy on you and sell your profile to everyone under the sun

the $8 a month i spend on spotify to not deal with torrenting the 2000 artists i have saved is worth it.

Uploading your own music for shit that's missing

See: Boomers and underage b&s

Apple music counts every Verizon subscriber that gets it included you fucking retard.
Nobody is 'paying' for this shit

At one time, Shitify only allowed you to store 3,333 songs offline while Shittle Music was effectively unlimited.
By the time they finally realized how retarded they were, I didn't give enough of a fuck to go back.
You mostly pay for music discovery, and convenience if you have a lot of different devices where maintaining a centralized repository is impractical or impossible.

Attached: 1543394554361.jpg (945x835, 46K)

Honestly, consumers are brain dead sheep

which city is this?

Toronto you numbskull

Can you even read?

Attached: C0272813-E4A2-4693-AB62-836EA0DD3632.jpg (225x225, 9K)

is this bait

Y u baiting so hard my nigga?

This, I also can't see the logic in the banning of slavery.