Attached: Capture.jpg (333x311, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C0oVQbzc6Um7bnxZGK_f2xPJQNyxiyDO?usp=sharing
github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms
github.com/Wind4/vlmcsd
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started/kmsclientkeys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone telling you to use windows was an obvious troll. anyone telling you to activate illegally? exponentially so.

imagine being this fucking retarded and allowing microsoft's anti-virus fuck shit up? my fucking sides. just disable that shit and stop being a faggot.
fuck off and die, retard.

You run Windows, why the fuck should you care if it's open source? Get a clue, queer.

Let me guess, you downloaded from some really shady site you found after searching for it in Google, didn't you?

>caring if your Windows install has malware
It's like pissing on a shit sandwich.

Why would Windows not detect a program for pirating it as a virus?

it's on github

Attached: it's fucking nothing.png (764x99, 7K)

>Microsoft® Windows® Defender® flags a tool for pirating Microsoft® Windows® as malware

Attached: tweest.jpg (298x387, 23K)

I'm not falling for your tricks again you gypsy.

install gentoo

>using kms
>not permanent activation with hwidgen, that even stays after reformat and fresh install

>too dumb to use MS KMS

>he doesn't run a kms server on his router to activate all windows machines on his network without even touching them

/thread

>not using hwidgen
you really have no one but yourself to blame

>dumbfucks not knowing VL products (like LTSB/LTSC) can't be activated with hwidgen, only consumer editions
nothing surprising here

HWIDGen's KMS38 function

that's pretty shit though. it only alters activation interval but renewal interval stays, so it will just try to repeatedly contact the non-existent kms server after like 7 days on every trigger (network change, startup, some others..), wait until it times out, and log errors in the error log.
just having it autoactivate successfully without ever touching network (KMS-VL-ALL's solution) every 7 or so days is cleaner and faster.

>imagine being a retard

Use this version of KMspico to spoof windows, warning though the setup.exe is earape loud. but I used this 3 months ago and windows is stilll activated.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C0oVQbzc6Um7bnxZGK_f2xPJQNyxiyDO?usp=sharing

Did this help OP?

>launching a process and successfully performing a activation uses less resources than letting a connection time out

Attached: QaYqtd7_d.jpg (640x723, 30K)

It's actually on gitlab, not github. Think about who took it down after taking ownership of github

If you downloaded it form anywhere but MDL you only have yourself to blame

This, never go full retard.

just exclude one directory to run the shady shit

>literal false positive
>software is for literal use to bypass KMS activation.
>not invasive
Freeturds, not even once.

github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL

It's almost as if Microsoft somehow wanted to prevent you from using a tools of which the purpose is to pirate Windows.
It really does enable my brain cells.

>kkk

get a loads of this russian malware distributor.

>launching a process
there is no extra process launched, retard
a dll is automatically injected by windows on start of the activation process, which hooks and emulates the networking of it, and generates false replies.
also, even if it was the case, you're talking about one extra process every 7 days vs running the activator process multiple times a day since it fails and tries until it feels activated

Exactly. Quarantine / isolate the thing first then use it, ffs. That way your AV remains none the wiser

Not OP, but are you really this dumb or just trolling?

github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms

You can literally just skip activation during installation

KMS yourself

w10 pro key is literally 5 fucking bucks on ebay, eternal activation. how fucking poor and braindead are you nigger spicc?!?!

>t. Pajeetsoft

Should've upgraded your cracked W7 into a fully activated version of W10 when they were allowing free upgrades from W7 to W10 for like a whole year.

since when can you buy enterprise keys on ebay

>imagine being this fucking retarded and allowing microsoft's anti-virus fuck shit up? my fucking sides. just disable that shit and stop being a faggot.
Unironically this, anyone using Windows deserves to get their passwords stolen once a month

>because he doesn't have to
Time to go for Linux lads

>false-positive just trust us it totally doesn't phone home
every time

>ESR
Cat

Attached: InfinicatisLove.InifinicatisLife..Strawhatguild.com_0c60de_4598775.jpg (500x702, 72K)

thats exactly how hwidgen works, and neither intended way of upgrading or hwidgen works on non-consumer editions.

then check the source dumbass. i'm the developer of the actual activating component, i know that it doesn't.

based, thank you for your work

>Read changelog
>shh... don't tell anyone ^^
>Bug fixed (missed a dot xD)
>>>/reddit/

You got anything else that is open source?

hwidgen is open source?

yes, slshim is opensource, the rest is just scripts and two files from windows installers

but in any case, i'm developing SppExtComObjHookAvrf, those are the two magic dlls in KMS-VL-ALL, not hwidgen

It's literally 5 bucks in key sites, lad
Come on

Yes, the correct repo.
github.com/Wind4/vlmcsd

You don't actually need to install anything.
You can either use known public (fake) KMS like kms.digiboy.ir or use your own with vlmcsd.

Then simply:

1. Head over to docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started/kmsclientkeys and then grab the corresonding key for your Windows edition
2. Run in a cmd (as admin):
slmgr /upk
slmgr /ipk
slmgr /skms kms.digiboy.ir
slmgr /ato
3. Done.

Again, feel free to replace the digiboy kms with your the hostname or IP of your own KMS server running vlmcsd or any other known fake public KMS servers.

You think $MS is going to not flag something that literally steals their software?