Would the debris from these satellite lock us out of space for the next thousand years?

Attached: 1532565589811.png (460x420, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxcEF81U8p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, you drastically underestimate just how MASSIVE our earth is and just how MUCH space is actually out there.

There are already 8,000 manmade objects orbiting our planet, with another 13,000 objects that aren't man-made and range in size but are generally fairly small.

The forseen keppler syndrome is giving me parkinsons syndrome.

1618 satellites will be for his wife.

yes, but small pieces of debris moving at incredible hihg speed is problem. 3236 satellites is not so bad, but, when Jeff blows them up on command as revenge for printing his dickpics, its a problem multiplexed. Everyone goes nuts at the pajeets for using ONE of their owbnas target practice. Why does this fuck need thousands? megalomania+roids+midlife crisis = its time to stop Jeff, now

lol ur not the multi billionaire

thanks, that's reassuring Jeff

but this will drive technology toward armoured spaceships and we will get cool space battles earlier as a result. stop being anti-progress you commie

Objects in LEO experience significant orbital decay.

Attached: 1554277429416.jpg (1080x1882, 447K)

Attached: India deploys 104 satellites in space - World Record.webm (480x360, 2.68M)

Oh pajeet

You mean for his future cat faced Mexican wife. I can't wait for her bastard half nig son to push around his soft white sons.

Fuck india, to this day i don't understand why USA or other nations don't just nuke that fucking disgrace shithole, the white people could go there and use the land for something useful instead of filling it with shit

can we just wipe out the third world already, they have already proven time and time again that they cant be trusted to function in our modern techno society, or atleast just strip their tech from them until they learn to use it responsibly

>not content to simply shit up the Earth, the Indian creates designated shitting orbits

We shouldn't send space vehicles into space. That would lock us out of space.

Attached: 1554274692354.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

If nothing is done about space debris, then yes eventually that'll happen. Satellites collide, breaking apart into several bits of orbiting shrapnel traveling at orbital speed. That results in more collisions, and even more debris. End result is a cloud of self perpetuating debris that macerates anything put into orbit.

We need a way to dispose of satellites in the future, less we fuck up our orbital space much like we're in the process of fucking our atmosphere. Sounds fun, right?

Only if someone goes blowing them up. Otherwise they're designed to de-orbit at the end of their lives.

We're really not behaving much better ourselves in regard to the environment. We're all irresponsible as hell.

It's better just to contain the shit instead of spreading it

They're useful against the mongoloids in China.

It provides jobs, why would that be a bad thing?
What should I do if I want to become space janitor?

PLANETES anime is pretty much about this concept

POO IN LEO

All you have to do to get rid of a piece of space debris is to knock it into a decaying orbit. Have you never played kerbal space program?

multiple entities are working to build globe spanning internet access by constellations of low orbit satellites that hand your terminal off to one another as they pass overhead. The low orbit keeps latency much lower than the old geosynchronous satellites. Commercial space access is going to shake things up.

>when Jeff blows them up on command as revenge for printing his dickpics
Explosive devices on the satellites wouldn't pass regulations.

They keep Pakistan from chimping out on anybody else.

Where does I could sign up as space janitor?

>tfw wall-e was right

Attached: wall-e-ship.jpg (400x233, 22K)

who allows satellites to be put up in space?

No one
Anyone can do it.

he hasnt launched his shitty rocket to space and he wants to put sats in orbit...

youtube.com/watch?v=VxcEF81U8p8
Look at all the butthurt pajeets in the comments flooding the video with dislikes. Why are indians so retarded?

>keppler syndrom
>100km altitude

Orbital debris is going to be the next sky is falling (this time literally) malthusian eco-tard meme and retards will eat it up.

underrated

is jeff bezoss insecured about not being elon musk?

We have indoor plumbing.

Just put small engines on them for deorbiting purposes.
Problem fucking solved

Yes, but there's actually alot of space junk up there.

Attached: p.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

This will impress alive girl

It's kessler, not kepler, you fucking moron.