THE BEST TORRENT CLIENT FOR WINDOWS IS NOT UTORRENT OR QBITTORRENT. IT IS TRANSMISSION-DAEMON

>uses 15MB of RAM while running 300 torrents
>uses almost no CPU while torrenting
>doesn't kill your hard drive like qBittorrent
>doesn't give you I/O errors like uTorrent 2.2.1
>100% FOSS. No closed source software involved.
>runs as a Windows service or standalone exe. You just start the daemon with one-click and it runs in the background. You can turn if off with just one click.
>can be configured with the .ini file by simply changing settings values (similar to but easier than MPV) or can be configured with any of the included UIs
>can be hidden on a PC without being shown on the desktop or taskbar. Could technically use this to torrent using another person's PC without their knowledge.
>stable as fuck, doesn't lose your torrents if your machine has a power failure, does most things a torrent user could want
>Stream ( pieces in order ) any of the torrent's files
>Web Client and Desktop GUI Client for Windows included and more UIs can be added
>Configurable options for IPv6
>Direct Torrage support
>can be used on private trackers and allows you to change the reported version to the latest 2.94 version despite being based on 2.77
>constantly updated, latest version came out February 2019

sourceforge.net/projects/transmissiondaemon/

Why aren't you using the most stable, lowest resource torrent client ever made for Windows?

Linux users, don't be faggots. This is not an OS war, so ignore this thread.This is just about improving torrenting for people stuck on Windows.

If you use MPV or JPEGVIEW or any other extremely lightweight, open source software on your Windows machine, then this is the torrent client you should be using.

If you're sick of uTorrent and qBittorrent. Try this.

Attached: utorrent-logo.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.malwarebytes.com/threat-analysis/2016/09/transmission-hijacked-again-to-spread-malware/
zdnet.com/article/fosshub-serves-up-mbr-compromising-versions-of-audacity-and-classic-shell/
fosshub.com/qBittorrent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fire up any torrent client
>Download your shit
>Close it after ~15minutes
or
>get assmad
>draw a wall of text
>offend other people

Seek help, dude. Or at least change your ISP if downloading stuff consumes so much of your time and resources.

This is for people who torrent seriously, not NEETs like you who open a torrent client just to download your YIFY copy of the latest capeshit.

>windows
That's your problem

>people who torrent seriously

Attached: 1525982352516.png (924x560, 48K)

based

>people who torrent seriously chinese cartoons

utorrent 2.2.1 > everything else

>IPv6
Did you lube up your asshole and bend over too?

>utorrent 2.2.1 > everything else
Sorry but no. This wins now.

You didn't mention Deluge, so I'll just assume it's still the best

>can't add trackers to a list
>can't reannounce

actually it's deluge

Attached: 1431036052558.jpg (500x500, 60K)

2.2.1 is the best windows client there is
freetards btfo

Attached: 1522536706931.jpg (1920x2164, 1.09M)

>shitty/no/broken dpi scaling
into the trash it goes

correct answer

>can't add trackers to a list
>can't reannounce
Wrong. You can do both. I just did both with transgui

>2.2.1 is the best windows client there is
OP proves you wrong

How, one by one? That's how I remember it. I'm not adding 100 or so trackers by hand.

>30MB vs 390KB
>+10 years
>still no worthwhile reason to change

Attached: as.jpg (556x559, 113K)

Shouldn't a software that old filled with vulnerabilities? Or is Jow Forums retarded?

>How, one by one?
You can just go to the properties page for the torrent and add them to the list. Or just click the tracker section. It's not hard.

Attached: torrent.png (1020x465, 32K)

never dl more than one (1, UNO, いち) torrent at the same time
don't seed
my cpu is good enough
i use qbt which is floss too
works on windows or linux
I live alone and I don't give a shit about hidden things on any computer
never had any crash with qbt but I had with transmission on both windows and linux
idgaf about stream and i dl things in minutes anyways (1Gbps symmetrical internet)
idgaf about web client as I rarely use it for more than 10 minutes per week
I don't have ipv6 enable because it's still shit
I don't use private tracker
is still updated too
last but not least I use xdcc for 4k movies and animes and use torrent but linux distros and the one anime on nyaa that is not (yet) on any bot

fu op

>Shouldn't a software that old filled with vulnerabilities? Or is Jow Forums retarded?
Jow Forums is full of idiots who use 2.2.1 because they have babby duck syndrome.

You are not a serious torrent user so this is not for you. Enjoy having qBittorrent rape your hard drive.

my ssd is doing fine

>m-muh babby duck syndrome!
Post absolute proven facts why one should use a 30MB bloated garbage program instead of the 400KB minimalistic beauty with 0 vulnerabilities that is 2.2.1

Nice. Will check it out.

>why one should use a 30MB bloated garbage program instead of the 400KB minimalistic beauty with 0 vulnerabilities that is 2.2.1
Lol transmission-daemon is also 400KB you retard. It is just as small as uTorrent. It uses less RAM than 2.2.1 as well.

Attached: 1520813869152.png (1920x1080, 299K)

>why one should use a 30MB bloated garbage program
Stupid fucking uTorrent-lover retard.

Enjoy your I/O errors and security vulns waiting to be discovered.

Attached: transmission-daemon.png (250x203, 4K)

What if I torrent study material because I'm poor but want to get smarter and make more money from passing certs?

This one is more stable than 2.93. It is a custom-maintained version of 2.77 and you can use it on private trackers as 2.94 by just editing the .ini

Come back when you have the right data.

Show me a clean, nice-looking GUI with high DPI scaling that doesn't pollute my visual field with ugly-ass logos/icons and I will give it a serious chance to replace 2.2.1.

Not using transmission because no rss auto download.

Torrents suck anyways.

Wheres my Tixati bros at?

Yeah I don't care enough to sell a faggot who cares about his icons. Go suck a cock, queer.

Are you retarded on purpose or were you born this way?

Attached: unknown.png (377x488, 14K)

all dead because you have to be a fucking retard to use a proprietary software to download torrent.
retards usually kill themselves at some point so you won't find many here.
I suggest changing client or killing yourself before you kill someone else by mistake.

Only the 400KB exe runs, retard.

>he's a public tracker plebbitor
fuck out of the way

The funny thing is that transmission looks pretty good on MacOS.

Attached: transmission-2.jpg (1600x550, 83K)

The transmission folder with all the dependencies inside are still 15 megs, retard

>It is a custom-maintained version of 2.77 and you can use it on private trackers as 2.94 by just editing the .ini
no you can't, they'll ban you if they ever find out

They don't run. Enjoy your unmaintained client.

>no you can't, they'll ban you if they ever find out
You can and they won't ban you because it's still an approved client. They explicitly allow it.

I am doing it right now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 09.08.57.png (1354x1190, 486K)

Fuck you, OP
Trannymission doesn't support SOCKS5 proxies, so it can go fuck itself. DMCA letters are a thing.

deluge :-Dd

>You can and they won't ban you because it's still an approved client. They explicitly allow it.
they explicitly disallow clients that don't report the correct information
it's an instant ban you retard
if they wanted to allow you to use the client they would add it to the whitelist

dumbass everyone knows its qbitorrent

shit UI
I'll continue using qstalledmeme

if you live in muttistan, maybe

Then why even bother trying to push a Windows version in the first place? Because that's the kind of thing you need to take into account when you venture outside linux command-line neckbeard territory.

I live in the US, and Jow Forums is a US web site where most of the users are from the US. Over 300 million people live in the US.
SOCKS5 support isn't optional for a torrent client! Stick your trannymission right up your ass.

imagine unironically using a software that had malware in it MULTIPLE times

Attached: 1407869046233.jpg (7680x4320, 2.82M)

>DMCA letters are a thing.
Maybe for retards who use public trackers.

>getting your internet activity surveiled 24/7 by corporations
god bless the land of the free

I feel bad for your hard drives considering qStalled rapes them.

>DMCA letters are a thing.
This must be a sad place to live.

still better than having viruses

>kill your hard drive like qBittorrent
What? I don't use it, but could it be it doesn't have a fucking cache?

>still better than having viruses
Tell that to the uTorrent botnet lovers

Transmission-daemon is FOSS

hello retard
blog.malwarebytes.com/threat-analysis/2016/09/transmission-hijacked-again-to-spread-malware/

Why does it take like 7 seconds to start on an SSD?

Is this an ad?

So what? The site got hijacked. Same thing happened to Linux Mint. It can happen to any software. The program wasn't malicious. It was replaced with a malicious payload.

Did you know that any one of your browser extensions can be updated with a malicious extension if somebody got the author's credentials?

You gonna say the same thing when it happens to qBit which is hosted on Fossbytes, which also got hacked?

zdnet.com/article/fosshub-serves-up-mbr-compromising-versions-of-audacity-and-classic-shell/

fosshub.com/qBittorrent.html

You're just lucky they picked Audacity instead of qBittorrent or you'd be infected.

>Why does it take like 7 seconds to start on an SSD?
Opens instantly for me.

>The program wasn't malicious. It was replaced with a malicious payload.
aka if I download it I'd get malware
no thanks, I'll stick to qbt

I’m a newfag when it comes to torrenting. I want to check out Transmission and Deluge: how can I transfer my torrents (and maybe even settings) from qBit to these programs?

I’ve got ~400 torrents that I don’t want to re-add manually.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1280, 1.01M)

Why does it take so long to start?

>no thanks, I'll stick to qbt
I just told you qBittorrent's official hosting site got hijacked as well, dumbass.

You're lucky they didn't pick qBit.

That's it's good practice to verify your download.

yes, and?

how's your RSS support, shill?

this

on windows btw

Basically, qBitorrent could have been replaced the same way Transmission did if the hacker picked qBit instead of Audacity so you're basically retarded if you think the Transmission incident matters. Any site can be compromised.

>how's your RSS support, shill?
9 out of 10 Jow Forums users don't use that shit, nigger.

>This is for people who torrent seriously
>on your Windows machine

boy I wish he hadn't

>could have
they didn't
qbit was never hacked
enjoy your malware idiot

>they explicitly disallow clients that don't report the correct information
>it's an instant ban you retard
Wrong. It's allowed. The staff at my trackers said so. As long as it's Transmission, they said it doesn't matter at all.

And I definitely have better trackers than you do.

lemme guess, you're using windows 10

Attached: 1337202361488.jpg (409x393, 32K)

>qbit was never hacked
It could have. Like any other software that is hosted. All that happened was that the hosting was hijacked. There is no malware you FUD spreading homo.

Which trackers?

>And I definitely have better trackers than you do
sure, sure. wanna test them out?

>It could have
>calls anyone else a FUD spreading homo

google it nigga

>This is for people who torrent seriously
uuf

All of the top ones and probably some you haven't joined yet because they are out of your reach.

Test what?

what your precious trackers have in their storage? since they're so cool, they should have everything, right?

>people who torrent seriously, not NEETs
>not NEETs
LMAO so you've excluded most of the """"serious"""" torrent community

>ITT: OP is a massive faggot and everyone proves him wrong

>what your precious trackers have in their storage? since they're so cool, they should have everything, right?
Come back when you can speak proper English, you Mexican.

Post them and get it over with you tard. I don't give a shit about your e-peen.

>probably some you haven't joined yet because they are out of your reach.
holy shit this guy

NEETs are the people who open uBotnet, download the latest YIFY-encoded capeshit, then turn off uBotnet while they watch it, and then they turn on their PC because they think their PC will explode if left on overnight.

You know this to be true.

>actually using ad homonym
>i didn't even made a mistake

Attached: 3221507-2307282-55860__jj_jameson_laughing_meme_1.jpg (801x534, 28K)

Post what?