As a woman, I’ve slowly been written out of the phone world and the phone market. That extra “...

>As a woman, I’ve slowly been written out of the phone world and the phone market. That extra “.2" inches of screen size on each upgrade simply means that I can no longer do what I enviously observe men do every day: Check messages one-handed while carrying groceries or a bag; type a quick note while on a moving bus or a train where I have to hold on not to fall.

Explain yourselves, shitlords.

Attached: cis male cuck shitlords.jpg (633x206, 33K)

Can we use this excuse to take Apple down?

I'm surprised she didn't mention pockets. Women's pants typically have extremely small pockets that could not possibly hold any newer smartphone. If you have to carry around a fucking bag then might as well just bring the laptop.

I'm also a handlet

Funnily enough I think big phones make more sense for women. Women use hand bags for their phones anyway, whereas larger screens can be slightly more annoying to carry around in pockets. If it's going to have to be removed from a bank anyway, it's likely already a two handed exercise.

Yes but men have privilege.

Women carry purses

Attached: IMG_20171119_132724.jpg (600x375, 58K)

The big phone meme started in Asian country's, people there are virtually midgets. Why can't obese western woman use these phones?

Explain yourself womyn

Why do opinion blog pieces like this even exist?

>tfw male with small/bony hands
its the crulest joke, i'd much rather be a manlet with large or normal sized hands

>Buy new highest end large iphone because you want to show off
>Don't like it because you're a handlet, but keep buying large phones anyway because what's important to you is how people perceive you as having expensive shiny thing rather the the usability of the thing
>Flash forward a few years, phone makers just make big phones because that is what people are buying
>How could this happened

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

Yeah I'm sure Apple is trying to halve their customer base.

I'm a handlet with a 6in screen phone and I don't have this problem because infinite screen hand gestures. For one hand messaging you just use, guess what? one hand keyboard configurations.

Attached: xiaomi-full-screen-gestures-breakdown.jpg (840x1680, 106K)

math checks out.
Survivor bias. Stop selling low sales products. Increase high consumed products. Makes more money. Money can be used to push that consumable device. Long lasting products die and twigs survive year after year ever increasing sales numbers.

women buy larger phones than men regardless. because they are more likely to use them as their primary device

I used to use a Galaxy Tab as a phone because my hands were too big for anything else. Glad I got the last laugh.

I miss my wife's 5S
bet her bf is having fun with her new iPhone though

Post pictures, user.

>implying 4" phones can satisfy real wimenz

cuck

>Funnily enough I think big phones make more sense for women

Of course this is the case, but women are always looking for something to bitch about.