What’s the most pretentious piece of technology you can think of?

What’s the most pretentious piece of technology you can think of?

Attached: 69F7C951-044A-44DE-8341-C1FA56D4D192.jpg (540x550, 32K)

Attached: T420_standard_04.jpg (1000x829, 108K)

That's the exact opposite of pretentious.

i guess i win

Attached: image0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.25M)

Attached: mbp13touch-space-select-201807.jpg (1808x1680, 270K)

Figures the faggot that would own a smart watch would also be an obnoxious weeaboo faggot full of gay stickers.

im also a Jow Forumsommando

Attached: image0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.22M)

*enters farmers' market"

Attached: vegetable tester2.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

Whats the pretension here? I got a fucking poor man's watch?

please dont give attention to the tranny.

good taste in carbines homie

sorry, im not trans
thanks friendo, shoots like a dream. going to get a binary trigger for it to match my ar

This shit is a glorified TDS meter which in turn is just a glorified ohm meter

unironically a cell phone
>Look at me! I'm so important I need to have a mobile communications device on me literally at all times! Having to wait an hour before I get home to communicate would be unacceptable.

I have one I run my can on. I like it a lot too.
You going with the franklin armory one? I saw that but I thought i'd get an binary for my AR first. how do you like the one on your AR?

Attached: 1551645141479.png (1030x1104, 840K)

>what is on call
I still carry a pager :3

I know the concept of employment outside of a fast food place might be unfamiliar to you, but some people have jobs where they're on call and need to be contactable where 1hr delay would cost their company 6 figures or more

here you go, itll make your life easier
i have the franklin armory BFSIII in my ar, its a solid trigger, not as refined as a geissele, but still pretty crisp.
entertainment wise, its incredibly fun, more practical than the [spoiler] bump stock [/spoiler] i lost in my fishing trip last year. well worth the money.

Attached: e33885276bcceb5e0bcfa49b9c84a0fa.jpg (1024x1280, 725K)

Thanks for proving my point with your pretentious post. Your on call job is not nearly as important or critical as you think it is, sorry.

Google glass

If you work for Amazon and are on call for AWS, if an availability region goes down, the company is losing millions per few minutes the situation isn't addressed. Its not pretentious, its reality

this. I work for a hospital and the systems I support directly impact patient care.

good to know user. Did you get the curved or the straight trigger? Also talking about this is a crime in greater yuropooria.

curved trigger, im not a fan of straight triggers personally.

word of advice, they ship two buffer springs with the trigger, but depending on your springs and buffer weight, you might have to play around with what springs works better so it cycles properly,

>Also talking about this is a crime in greater yuropooria.

Attached: delete.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>Goes to farmer market
>Stab hundreds of fruits and vegetables before I buy one
heh, nothing personnel, farmers

Fairly pretentious if you think an AWS region service interrupt is actually important in the greater scheme of things. Again, thanks for proving my point.

I can't even begin to imagine how embarrassed your father is for his son.

>I work for a hospital and the systems I support directly impact patient care.
>attempting to impress by affecting greater importance than is actually possessed.
nailed it

>hating on smart watches
whoa calm down fattie, get outside sometime

Unix, considering it has been shitting on 50 years of computer science history and people still think it innovated anything.