IPhones only

>tfw no green or blue bubbles
I thought you were meming me, this is the minimum you need to get a girl like this.

Attached: IMG_1599.png (750x1294, 1.54M)

iTODDLERS BTFO!

Attached: 1553693138914_0.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

>tinder
>nigger

Do you want herpes?

>you need an iphone to get a tatted up hoodrat with hair from a horse
no thanks

>minimum
Only for lowclass and stupid people.

Androidfags BTFO!

Attached: greenbubbles1.jpg (1080x1243, 255K)

that's the kind of bitch who's going to try to steal your phone on the first date. do you really want to attract women like her?

>bitching about fonts
It's almost like she is posting on Jow Forums

thank god I have android, I dont want niggers

Salty
"I don't want to date girls anyway. I'd rather have my cheap-ass $100 Android with a shitty camera"

Attached: greenbubbles2.jpg (1080x1497, 326K)

that's some weak ass bait. who falls for this backwards mentality. and who really benefits from a society in which individuals are reduced to the brand of a pocket device that barely lasts for 2 years, i wonder.

Attached: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg (501x585, 67K)

You stay a virgin, my friend. At least your open sauce software will keep you company

Attached: greenbubbles3.jpg (1080x1401, 285K)

>everyone replaces their iphone in 2 years
the oldest supported iphone is the 5S. Name an android phone with that kind of support. Not even nexus devices have support like that. I used to buy android until I realized they are never good and you want to "upgrade" every few months because none of them are good.

Why would you "need" to get a girl "like" that. If "like" means someone who inherently dislikes your preferences? What benefit is there in changing your lifestyle just to suite people you don't even know?
I'm dead serious, if someone cares about my choice in phone, a device that I use for myself and does the same job as every other, then I'm sorry, I don't think you're going to be someone I want to spend the majority of my time around.

I'd honestly rather be alone than adapt to other people. Luckily I can just hang around the other people who hold other opinions. You don't "NEED" to conform to others, that's nonsense and likely a marketing ploy. Do you really think you're a lower being just for not owning an iPhone? Do you realize how arbitrary and meaningless that is?

Consider it a blessing that these people are willing to show their biases up front, you don't even have to meet with them to find out. You know who to avoid up front.

I'd rather, yes.
> Implying you would risk raising kids with any of them

>fishscale_lyssa
based big titty black bitch

my Pixel 2XL takes better photos than an iPhone

that's right, I don't want to date immature little girls. I like to date women who are past games and petty bullshit

Another problem that only Americans face. I feel sorry for you bros for having to deal with these stupid problems.

homos win again

What does virginity have to do with it? Why do people bring this up so much?

it works and it receives software updates, but technologically it's completely phased out. does apple even fix it if you hardware fails?

>I date used baggy vaginas that have been permanently damaged by chads

The green bubbles thing is just a meme, like airpod elitism, none of these people are serious. I'm on an autist board tho so i understand

>airpod elitism
kek nobody thinks they're superior for using airpods. I regularly mock my friends who use airpods and/or vape

>nobody thinks they're superior for using airpods
No, but they pretend to, because it's a meme, like the people making fun of green bubbles. It's just a dumb joke

>vapid whores aren't real

>It's just a dumb joke
Oh man, imagine being this naive.

>this is all you can get with a iphone
At least she's not fat.

if you're concerned about someone who makes life decisions based on the color of bubbles someone needs to get their priorities right

Why would I ever want to date a nigress?

Using one now. Have you tried it? Works fast, it's not like any piece of shit from 2012. Which android manufacturer can you name that has software of hardware support like that? LG bootloops, samsung stuff has various issues that isn't worth the trouble to fix, chinkphones don't have the band or good service. There is no reason to use android unless you get it for free since the budget ones seem just as fast.
Since there no headphone jack it may be my last one as well.

but why iphones females are dark skinned and/or ugly?
except maybe for aly, but I bet she's brainwashed retard.

afaik this indicates that iPhone users are not the sharpest tools in the shed.
Or maybe this is american thing
in my country most people just use facebook messenger

Cheer up son, I believe that you will find love. I mean your mom and I made you, heheh....well anyways we are getting ready to leave for Chili's, you ready for the big 26?

>tfw when this mass tardation phenomenon doesn't spread outside united states of zion
>tfw sufferers are repugnant mystery meat mutts or downright niggers anyway

Attached: 1538173387761.png (650x650, 13K)

>3d

Attached: AzusaLaugh.gif (277x400, 116K)

>Women who are past petty bullshit
Those people are called men

t. Seething virginal Andreets

Attached: IMG_6312.png (813x1402, 250K)

t. envious el ponderoso goblino

Attached: 1515361654454.png (584x746, 37K)

nice thred dumb wojakposter

Attached: 1053599332.gif (33x35, 2K)

>nigger slut off tinder
Damn, missing out on such a catch.
Only Basketball Americans face this problem.

I don't want a smartphone zombie.

Poo in loo

Attached: E08E8257-A81C-4B8C-B5FD-A874B6BFD87C.jpg (643x960, 487K)

these threads sound more and more like buyers remorse

Spent $150 on my 64GB 6s no regrets :)

begone thot

Pajeets actually worship applel products just like your nigger compatriots mr. goblino.

I only message girls on LINE. What does this mean?

Attached: 1553440856512.png (284x339, 5K)

>has phone that shows some messages as "green bubbles"
>thinks people with other phones automatically know what you're on about
>thinks it's others fault that you bought a phone which can't even change the layout of test messages
the level of stupidity among apple users is only topped by the shills who think showing how braindead they are is a good thing

Attached: itoddlers-btfo-lightning.webm (500x281, 287K)

thank you, OP!
going to buy iPhone rn!
the relief... when I thought that I'm not getting laid because I'm fat

imagine buying an outdated nigger-owned piece of trash aplel just to impress thots

Ok, I'll bite. What the fuck does "green bubbles" even mean?

said the mass-quoting NEET

it's a racist term towards privileged white men.

Attached: 1554575974969.png (1600x996, 499K)

The great thot filter.

that's so outdated
afaik people don't send sms anymore

You'd be wrong.

baste!

> that's so outdated
What helped you to notice that? Perhaps, the image of an iPhone 5S?

this wtf, americans are weird

Always do the opposite of what Jews say, which means behaving the opposite of niggers

Attached: nigger_rich.png (745x1211, 771K)

sad thing is this really is all it takes to impress the majority of high school and college girls

This is has to be ironic.

I don't recognize what kind of iPhone that is
I get sms only from stuff like bank or my sim carrier and other stuff like google authentication if I need to reset password
ikr

>can't even tie his shoes
lmao

Look mom, I replied to everyone again

Attached: C5950954-984D-4121-A9AC-FA5FAD9AA86B.jpg (3264x1952, 549K)

iPhone users can't even customize their phones or disable that? I'd be mad too lmfao