Attached: mx518.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

madcatz.com/index.php?action=news_detail&id=5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi

Attached: file.png (1580x1080, 594K)

Why is this allowed?

*ahem*

Attached: 34-62466_1.jpg (1500x1000, 75K)

G Pro Wireless.

I contacted Logitech and told them my scroll wheel was squeaking and they sent me a replacement no questions asked, didn't even ask for the original to be returned. While waiting for the replacement to ship I blew out the first one and now it works perfectly, supposedly dust was the issue? Now I have two units that work flawlessly.

>will break before an actual MX518 does because they literally don't make em like they used to

>dents

Coming through

Attached: s-l225.jpg (225x225, 4K)

they somewhat fixed the cable issue on the legendary tho, so that's wrong.

didn't even know this was an issue on the 518 until the legendary was already out and someone on Jow Forums told me. you'd have to be a retard to let a mouse die because you tugged on the cable too much.

I kinda want one but I already have the wired G Pro and can't really justify it.

scroll wheel fucked after a year of 4channing

Attached: 20170810_142119.jpg (4128x2322, 2.2M)

So that's what they look like out of the box, I've only seen them covered in dents.

it's really nice

Attached: IMG_20190401_103602.jpg (2016x1512, 673K)

where I can get one?

>side button is like 3 finger widths up from the table
why the fukk is this allowed
I accidentally bought a mouse like this and I hate it

Attached: 1550645168648.jpg (691x486, 65K)

Oh oof

>wired in a timeline where hero and lightspeed memes exist

Attached: g603.jpg (550x518, 25K)

I have one from 2006. Still the best mouse I've ever used.

Attached: ijwpFUH.jpg (2016x1512, 131K)

Back in the day everyone used to say this was the shit. I fell for the meme and bought it, let me tell you its one of the worst mice ever created. Mouse is jittery all the time, shitty software, weird shape. Atleast logitech has good support, I sent in a ticket saying the mouse wasnt working and they sent me a g502 for free, then I sold the old g500 for profit.

Attached: 81tGjsWS1EL._SX425_.jpg (425x471, 26K)

Glorious Model O looks good.

The shape of the G500 waay better than any mouse in the market.

I went through 3 that failed the exact same way

Attached: DSC_6850.jpg (1200x803, 747K)

nigga just open and pull in the cable. did that once on friends 518 and then he did it 2 more times until something else broke and he replaced it

Thanks, I'll just go tell myself from five fucking years ago your sage advice

No Deathadder?
Im 'bout to head out

literally worst fucking build quality of any "gaming" mouse.
i bought one, double clicked after 2 weeks.
little brother bought one, double clicked from the start.
friend bought one, double clicked after a month or two.

Make way peasants the king approaches.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (170x300, 12K)

Im sorry dude, must be shitty luck. Have had mine for two years, spilled coffee and dropped it several times and it works like its brand new out of the box

Can someone recommend me a good wireless mouse? Doesn't have to be fancy, just need one for my laptop when working.

no it's not when you buy from 3 different places at different times and different parts of the country. deathadders are known for absolute shit quality.
>spills and drops
unless you drop it directly on the mouse1-2 and fuck up the switch it wont do fucking shit.
same for spills, it wont do shit to the switch unless it seeps down which is unlikely cus the whole mouse button covers it

>didn't even know this was an issue on the 518 until the legendary was already out and someone on Jow Forums told me
Clearly not much of an issue then, is it?

Great for gaming and a shit load of non-gaming programs.

Attached: g600-feature-5.png.imgw.1888.1888.jpg (1800x1010, 186K)

Jesus I hate those

never had an issue with mine even tho i played just as much as my mate that had the issue.
i believe it's a matter of how much you got out of the mouse before the cable bends. see is how i've always had it. my mate had much tighter bend less than 5cm from the mouse and his shit broke all the time

Vertical mouse master race

Attached: 61bUOmkjsKL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 14K)

I guess you have to have a need for something in order to want to use it int he first place.

paid 30 bucks for my rival 100 4 years ago and if it wasn't just too light in general and getting kinda disgusting now i wouldn't even consider a new mouse.

Do you make fighter jet noises when you surf the intertube?

Clean your mouse.

Attached: BBD30066-64A0-4FBE-B745-8DFA3E3D0A0E.jpg (700x700, 147K)

Werks for me

good for you, but too bad razer still has fucking shit quality no matter what you say

the rubber and the finish is peeling off. it's only a matter of weeks maybe, bucko.

Is there a good mouse that doesn't have side buttons? I like how my FK2 feels, and I guess it apparently has a good sensor, but I'm always accidentally clicking the side buttons. How are you supposed to use a mouse with side buttons? That's where your thumb is supposed to go.

you could just disable the buttons...

My pet mouse mishka, god rest his soul.

Enjoy picking out the shit with toothpick from those holes after a year.

Yeah but then I'm just constantly clicking these mushy buttons. Feels like something I shouldn't have to deal with considering what I paid for a higher end mouse.
Is my grip style really so weird? I think I use a "claw grip."

Attached: G403.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

>adjustable weighting
>adjustable grips for perfect comfort
>programmable buttons
>metal chassis
Bought one several years ago, going to buy one of the newer models soon even though it still works perfectly. Will never go with another model again.

Attached: 1540313600735.jpg (425x425, 21K)

claw grip or not doesnt really have anything to do with where you put the thumb. fk2 looks like the rival300 and my thumb is just below the buttons on that and the new 518.
can you take a pic?

too bad it looks like absolute dogshit

You were saying cuck?

Attached: 49132_P_1546396166701.jpg (800x800, 27K)

it's perfect

Attached: 5c008fdcNc67a5bc2.jpg.dpg.jpg (800x800, 24K)

The newer models look even even more fucked up, even more customizable. But, I don't care about looks, I care about having a good mouse; enjoy your plastic toys.

Enjoy your broken scroll wheel in 2 weeks
finalmeme lmao

except they dont make them any more and the remakes have about the same build quality as the $5-9 chink "gaming" mice

>enjoy your plastic toys
>says the guy buying the most toyish mouse
funny

Hes not linking the IME 3.0, or the "Classic" you inbred swine.

thats the Pro Intellimouse with the PixArt 3389 Sensor.

>toyish
>actual thought put into ergonomic design that goes beyond designs that have been around since the 90's
>metal chassis instead of a kiddies plastic chassis
>scroll wheel built to last forever
>coating doesn't wear off after a few months of use
Real man's mouse, only kids care about their meme RGB lighting and "aesthetics"

>with the PixArt 3389 Sensor.
and? it's still a remake and microsoft fucked last time with that thing, but i hope they learned so the people that like the shape get something that's better than the zowie and steelseries shite copes

Are you literally retarded or just pretending, do you know what the PixArt 3389 sensor is? look it the fuck up you dumb shit.

One of the best sensors you can get, another reason I want to upgrade to a R.A.T. X3 over my 7

So look up the Pro intellimouse if you want to know if they learned something from the last time (Classic)

Except for harder to click buttons, shit braided cables and fucking ribbon cables on the inside if you have to swap switches sometime, its what youd expect from the 3389

Not that MLT04 is not superior in every fucking way execpt Hertz, and PCS.

g-gerard?

Attached: 1401326882401.png (178x167, 2K)

I will never buy a microshit product again desu

still has fuck-all to do with the quality of the fucking shit it's attached to you dumb fucking nigger

Forgive the clawlike appearance of my hand

Attached: mouse.png (1594x791, 2.43M)

As long as you dont buy Razor, finalmeme, or logishite

dumbass look it up, you mega nigger

a bit unusual thumb position

im surprised you can even breathe with that low IQ

found the finalmeme employee

feel free to explain how the sensor is related to the quality of the physical buttons or keep being a mouthbreeding retard

Best mouse for jerking off. I've set up a fuck ton of macros for it. With one hand i strike my Dingus and with the other i do all the browser-related tasks (macros)

I hope that they will create a wireless version for it

what kind of fucking multitasking do you do while wanking that you need fucking macros?

Attached: 1477875138837.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Shit mouse
>clicks are garbage because of shell design
>massive fucking hump on the back
I still use a g502, but the g305 is good as well.

>strike
?!?!?!??!?!?

No him, but with a single button click you can open videos, orient them for sextaposition, and...well I'm not admitting to anything else.

Attached: The Future is Now.webm (854x480, 221K)

Fleshlight with MCAS?

user, I...

Attached: Robot gripper gently picks up a flashlight and more.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Yes what you

when will they release this godly mouse again?

Attached: g9.jpg (322x500, 17K)

Long may it last they went bust a few years ago :)

fuck no... just, no

Attached: disgust-cat.jpg (411x411, 28K)

I had one, it has angle snapping. It's a shit mouse.

Have the G303 now, which is really good.

Attached: killyourself.jpg (751x418, 39K)

>G303
a great mouse. Too bad nobody realized how great the form and weight actually were. Still, g9x with a modern sensor would be much better.

Announced that they were returning with new products last year
madcatz.com/index.php?action=news_detail&id=5

I bought one thinking it was a newer version of

I found a new cable wheel and feet on ebay for mine. it's as good as new

FK1 seems fine to me.

Hoping the Model O is good because i per-ordered it

I had one of these for almost 10 years and it was a great mouse. Replaced it with pic related and I'm happy. Was expecting response time to go down with wireless, but I'm actually 20-30ms faster with the new one.

Attached: 71GnTzizJjL._SL1150_[1].jpg (1150x989, 148K)