People hate Apple products because they’re too poor to afford one. Everything is better on Apple products...

People hate Apple products because they’re too poor to afford one. Everything is better on Apple products. Prove me wrong.

Attached: B0F5AD48-5288-4F96-8014-7AAB6201DA14.jpg (620x440, 130K)

maybe in US
in my country most people I've seen with iPhones are wagies

I'm a former MacFag and I hate Apple for stopping to produce decent products.
Everything they make right now is dogshit, the last hope I even have for this company is proper ARM Macbooks, but as it seems everything is falling apart from the inside right now.
Tim Cook should be forced out desu.

Aye that's just pathetic and sad : (

Plz based Satania poster make him regret

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

People hate Apple products because they don't want to pay $2500 for a laptop with the same specs as an IBM T42 from 2004.

Buying Apple isn't just something you should do. Buying Apple is something you must do. Climate change is an existential threat and Apple's 100% renewable energy policy makes them the only viable choice.

Also - making your product so shitty, even eternal hellfire won't swallow it.

0/10 assblasted itoddler

Apple products used to be good
I work in an Apple store and this woman came in the other day with one of the white plastic macbooks. It was like 10 years old and had an intel core 2 duo
the build quality on it was pretty amazing actually. it was actually in better condition than most aluminum macs i see from the last few years
it just felt great desu i'd consider buying one

>I work in an Apple store
Pajeet detected

And I'm sure the most current Macbooks still use Core2 Duo

>>I work in an Apple store
>Pajeet detected
t.never been to or seen an apple store

india doesnt have apple stores

I doubt he’s a pajeet. He’s definitely a minority or a woman though.

I’m actually a white guy but I live in Hawaii and majority is asian here so technically I am

> Prove me wrong.
No, you first. Prove it's better with Apple.

Old shit in general broke down less and could even work after severe damage. Now your Macbook keyboard loves e's too much.

Attached: gameboy.jpg (900x1200, 108K)

>I'm a former MacFag and I hate Apple for stopping to produce decent products.
That's going too far. Their MBPs, iMacs, and phones are still good but with some valid complaints. macOS still beats the snot out of Winshit but it's not as high quality as it was when Steve was alive. You can see this shallow descending trajectory which is fucked because they were at the top of the game not too long ago.

>the last hope I even have for this company is proper ARM Macbooks,
No. Fuck that. There's too much x86 software out there. I can develop/test in macOS, Winshit, and Linux on a single MBP. I don't need to VM mobile shit, I need to VM x86 shit.

>but as it seems everything is falling apart from the inside right now.
Once you hire Rajeesh everything turns to shit. India has literally shit up all of tech and I absolutely hate them for it.

>Tim Cook should be forced out desu.
Agreed. But at this point the stock holders would probably replace him with a god damn Pajeet, at which point the company would nose dive like a Boeing 737 MAX (with flight control software written by...you guessed it...Rajeesh).

Attached: apple-jobs.jpg (660x440, 26K)

Sure let me just insert my 64 gbs of photos into my iphone with my Sd car....oh
No problem ill put it into a usb adapter and plug it into my macbook ai...oh fuck... Guess ill have to plug it into my 1000 shekel dual core Mac

Yikes

Honestly once you get over the novelty buying apple product is like the worst decision, they're only work in their own limited environment, you can't do half the things that normally you can easily do in other platforms, their unix part is kinda outdated, their hardware is a big joke, and they're stupidly expensive for barely any merit
The only redeemable thing about buying apple product I could think of is so that you can fit in with those who cluelessly buy their product, but then that only applied in the USA

>they're only work in their own limited environment,
LOL what does this even mean?

>you can't do half the things that normally you can easily do in other platforms,
False.

>their unix part is kinda outdated,
Also false.

>their hardware is a big joke,
Show me a nicer notebook.

Based Kitty

I could very well afford Apple products. In fact, I do own a 2015 MBP (bought last year, shortly before they got discontinued) and an iPhone 7.

The massive price increases Apple has forced on its customers has really scared me off. The 2015 15" MacBook Pro was the last Apple laptop worth buying, the new generation is just fucking terrible. I'd have to spend ~2000$ for a quad core w/ 16GB of memory, 256GB SSD and a 13" screen? Don't even get me started on the ridiculously shitty keyboard and the useless touch bar.

I could live with Apple ditching the headphone jack on the iPhone 7, I accepted it is as a trade off for being water proof. I can live with soldered on memory. I can't accept soldered on SSDs though. I can't accept the shitty keyboard. I can't accept a touch bar that no one asked for. I can't accept 8GB of memory and 128GB of storage @ 1300$.

Apple has overstepped the mark more and more since 2015. They've gone full retard with their insane price increases whilst adding features no one asked or wished for.
The current state of Apple is just so much full of shit that I can't be bothered with it. I stopped buying their products until they get off their insane faggot ride.

Oh, only rich people own iphones hahaha

Attached: 1790469A-0634-48C1-BCDF-2E2068BA8864.jpg (1438x1743, 222K)

>shit keyboard
>4 unusable ports
>peeepeeebus
that will be $3000

seething iToddler cope: the post