Technological "progress" in a nutshell

Technological "progress" in a nutshell.

Attached: 1538217632046.jpg (505x648, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thespacereview.com/article/3241/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remember when buzz punched a conspiratard who was harassing him on the streets? pretty based

well, fuck Boomers, you promised me free market and free speech and you gave me communism.

So fuck you and your Mars colonies

Yep this is based.

Attached: stargazer.jpg (602x429, 23K)

Iconic moment

strap his ass to a rocket and point it at mars then litereally step the fuck up buzz

Sorry Buzz, no money for space, we got third worlders to feed so they can pop out more third worlders and repeat the process.

Why waste your money on literal pie in the sky projects when you can make billions on internet memes? Even the reddit rocketship man made his money on fucking paypal.

>Sorry Buzz, no money for space, we got third worlders to feed so they can pop out more third worlders and repeat the process.

If only the USA had joined Germany. Imagine where we would be today. But, no.

Attached: Who.webm (1920x800, 698K)

Lets not talk about what couldve been.

deepmind makes nothing but games, and yet they're the ones dishing out the coolest futuristic shit

fuck you OP and your martian furries

ironic you use third worlder as a condescending term considering to this day how much is put toward military spending... guess we still livin in cold war fear huh

>believing grandiose promises
keking boomers

>ironic you use third worlder as a condescending term considering to this day how much is put toward military spending

Explain.

Who’s this old faggot

No Moore's Law for space propulsion, or we would be going at a significant fraction of c by now. Visiting Mars and getting fried by radiation in the years of transit sounds fun.

walked on a rock before other US astronauts did. Lauded for that caveman task. Pathetic homosapien traditions.

>t. Bazinga

>promised me a brave new world
>got immigration and job market crash
yep, *sips* that is based

>boomers reject command economy
>they get facebook instead of mars being prioritized
fucking boomers are literally retarded

I think he means that the US spends something like 600 billion dollars a year keeping those supposedly unimportant third worlders at bay.

>it is buzz fault your parents are retarded

The nazis would have exterminated you, mutt,

Attached: 1510753388576.jpg (1280x1018, 224K)

We need the new Facebook/Uber/Netflix of space exploration

Mission 1: launch Cuckerberg into the heart of the Sun.

money doesn't matter, there's no meaning in any of that. stop drinking alcohol and playing video games for a few months and it'll all become clear to you. the world fucking sucks and people only fail to see it due to all these distractions we've created. I'm reading my own post and realizing this sounds kind of crazy but I'm gonna hit submit anyway. I literally view the world differently since getting more into free software and quitting video games.

>mutt

I'm pure. Mutt.

Sure

Attached: 8080E9B0EC504464A15AD193F23DBE65.jpg (250x250, 19K)

The Nazis would have collapsed within thirty years tops. Their structure could not sustain powers of transfer. Leaving only pure and hypernationalistic American culture. No Soviet programs to foster communist fucks around the world and in America.

Yup.

Jealous? I know you are.

Attached: Hitler Problem.jpg (561x489, 79K)

Whiter than you, muhammed

>Whiter than you, muhammed

Sure

Attached: you.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Srop replying to me sand nigger

Attached: 20190407_001537-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 848K)

Looking very 'mystery meat' to me my nigga

What's the point of making these stupid claims here? Not only is it irrelevant but for either person to prove their whiteness you'd have to break anonymity. I don't think either of you belong here.

You aren't anonymous faggot. You post with your public ip. The jannies know who you are. Google knows who you are. The nsa knows who you are. The fbi knows who you are.

Attached: 1553884999938.jpg (184x176, 4K)

Rudolf Hess would have done fine.

look at europe and you'll see why it's important to keep those literal death-worshipping ghouls out of your country

Are these MIT technology review good reads?
I had a quick glance, expecting "real" journalism based on facts instead on feels, but there was quite a lot of usual "Why [xxx] needs to do [yyy]". I fucken hate when journalists think they have authority to say what [xxx] NEED to do. What "the journalist THINKS [xxx] SHOULD do", but they have no "NEED" nor "MUST".

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Germans or muzzies?

>something like 600 billion dollars a year
for the glory of israel of course!

Simple supply and demand. Normies care more about their social status than going to Mars

>liberalism is communism
just how twisted your brain must be

guys I mean the real Boomers, the guys that are almost ready to retire. I am not talking about the "Boomers" AKA the retards that swallowed communism like a white girl sucking a black dick.

>Coarse arm hair
>Dark skin
Fuckin pot calling the kettle black

Fuck off

Attached: ancestry.png (2401x1191, 578K)

and with every passing year a new crack appears on the moon landing hoax
>but in my mind it was real

Aldrin is an obnoxious cunt

thespacereview.com/article/3241/1

Attached: 6764060_700b.jpg (500x356, 42K)

LMAO """SPACE""" N SHIET

Last I tried reading it they refused people reading in incognito mode. Suspicious.

SR-71 vs. F-35 is an equally devastating comparison.

But social media has stimulated more interest in space than ever before, purely by scaring the crap out of people about how much of a ticking time bomb the planet is.

>The Nazis would have collapsed within thirty years tops.
The west began collapsing 30 years after WWII though. I think the real reason why the west attacked the Nazis is to secure their ponzi scheme and blame the Nazis as having an unsound economic scheme.
The reality is, the Nazis to the previous system is the same as Caesar to Rome.
All we've done is delay Caesar or destroy Rome.

>mars colonies
>solving big problems
Yeah, nigga, why do we keep focusing on biotech, medical, material science and energy research, instead of building houses on a lifeless rock, lmao. I mean who needs cures for deadly diseases and fusion reactors, when you could spend trillions to appease some senile boomer whose sole achievements in life were being fit enough to withstand high G for half an hour and littering on the moon.

Attached: E66CD45D-E445-4AC3-950E-3F183C7738C5.png (250x202, 8K)

He's ignorant of the fact we need biotech, medical, material science and energy research to get to Mars.

Attached: D2NqDzMVYAAYFyY.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 560K)

>we need biotech, medical, material science and energy research
And he knows that FB gives zero help in that respect.

Too bad we use all of those advances to increase the third world population. We thought education, especially sex education, and decreased child mortality rates would get third worlders to lower their reproduction rates. It worked in limited trials under highly constricted circumstances but has turned out to not scale very well. Even with that failure, we still keep advancing the health sciences in ways that swamp the planet with third worlders.

Attached: 2.png (619x430, 24K)

Reproduction rates decrease naturally as the standard of living rises.

Not really. FB is acting more and more like a think tank in that regard... however terrifying that sounds.

I don't mind the population increase if we begin genetic modification.
At the moment, we're being held back by our limited brain capacity in Africa and all over the planet.

And you don't. Keep seething faggot. You have nothing.

unprecedented access to information is a pretty big achievement though

>shitposts on anime forums instead of developing a cure for cancer
>hurr da evil blackie in Africa be keeping us down

how the fuck a thread about the diatribes of an old man turned into a white supremacy rabble?
why bringing up Jow Forums shit into other boards not ban worthy?

Attached: 1538948830700.gif (500x700, 991K)

don't worry, it isn't really important if you read them or not

>implying that just because I post here blacks are not a cancerous waste of space

Attached: umad.jpg (449x336, 19K)

>acknowledging that contemporary Africans are on average less intelligent than Westerners and East Asians is huwhyte supremacy
Dis you overdose on onions or something?

I didn‘t imply this at all, based poledditor.

Just go leave a like under pictures of space on facebook like a good little consumer you are.

Wow buddy, let me know how high school goes for ya.

If you unironically think this world is doomed, you’re a dumbass. Just go to arxiv or whatever that website is called and observe how many publications are made by the hour. There are more people than ever doing meaningful research and producing results.

If video games are enough of a distraction for you to miss that this world is a steaming pile of shit, either your attention span is goldfish tier, or you played those said games for escapism and not for entertainment. Not all of us need to stop having what little fun we can to see the shithole we live in.

>If you unironically think this world is doomed, you’re a dumbass
>DUDE there are people doing RESEARCH
>LE SCIENCE xD
>let's ignore all other problems in the country

if you knew how bad things are

>don't know about the wordfilter
Yikes, you reek of newfag

>if you knew how bad things are
I would too be a smelly fat NEET, am I right?

>less intelligent
that's serious statement. dou you have any scientific evidence to support this?
no, IQ test isn't science.

>yikes
oof

>smelly fat NEET
stop projecting

>oof
Ruh roh

At least put the slashes on Jow Forums before calling someone a redditor.

Attached: 1307732752001.jpg (290x290, 16K)

Actually they decrease. I remember a study made to rats where they have everything and just had to breed until something happened and indeed something happened. The colony of rats started well, kept growing until no rat wanted to breed and the whole Colonie died.
Think about this in first world countries. No one wants to have kids, they pay people to have kids because no one wants them.

whatever you say fatso

>no, IQ test isn't science
It is. It‘s the best psychometric indicator we‘ve come up with yet.

doing something like facebook at scale with all the legacy cruft of the internet is a big problem though. clickbaity fucking magazine cover.

>still projecting

lol why are you so worked up, the world is fucked anyway, might as well enjoy a big burger

i bet you like socon

No, they are not.
And the rest of the world would think the same shit about us if everything we focused in North America was your average trailer park white trash.

"Important problems" are for brainlets to feel good about themselves, Feynman could do science with fucking frisbee discs

finna man

the US MIC has nothing to do with killing brown people and everything to do about "muh jobs"

if it were about killing people, you wouldn't have unconstitutional merchantilist shit like ITAR. A lot of peurto rican call centers would be indian as well.

What I like is Not Important, what's important is what I'm going to do.

what are you gonna do

Facebook is a billion times more useful from meme colonies lmao.

Literally who but few deluded old boomers give a shit about space?

>Facebook is a billion times more useful from meme colonies lmao.
how so?

Explain your rationale (10 marks).

Like billions of people are using it incl me so there you go.

Yes, Africa is actually a major science and technology innovator with sophisticated culture and it‘s the evil whitey who keeps filming mud huts and mosquito burgers instead of the wonders of Wakanda. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

lmao at this nigger

get put on an FBI watchlist for saying something that sounds vague and terroristy.

that's incredibly easy. mars is a shitty planet with shitty economic value. various small rocks and moons are more economically valuable and more reasonable colonization targets than a giant planet with trace atmosphere and earth-like gravity.

Mars colonization is a fucking joke and will remain a joke for a ong time. no man is going to be setting foot on the planet coming straight from earth.