When was it that you realized that the reason Jow Forums likes linux is because they're too much of brainlets to...

When was it that you realized that the reason Jow Forums likes linux is because they're too much of brainlets to understand windows?

Attached: 1546310138023.jpg (405x329, 44K)

>When was it that I realized that the reason OP likes Windows is because OP is too much of a brainlet to understand Linux?
the answer is right now desu

>Linux
>Difficult to understand
The only reason anyone would find linux "difficult" is because they have no experience with terminals. The way Linux operates as an operating system is extremely basic, its as basic as you could possibly get for an operating system.

When it comes to complexity of operating systems windows is far more advanced than any form of linux. Whether or not that is a good thing or not is another debate entirely, but when it comes to complexity there is just a simple fact that windows is far more complex.

@70455494
This whole thread is pointless bait user, sage and go home

>additional complexity is a good thing

Additional complexity is a bad thing when it is unnecessary complexity. But Windows more complex for numerous reasons and that is a problem of loonix brainlets - they did not understand these reasons, that just want to watch theirs chink cartoons and mentality masturbate on terminal output, indeed they not need any more complexity

You make more money working in OSX
But you'll be retarded to buy a Mac
So Linux is the middle

I'd say Mac is the middle.
Windows is completely trash
Linux is better, but doesn't have support for [insert meme proprietary shit here]
So Mac is an effective compromise.

>Jow Forums are such brainlets they treat being able to install Linux as something to brag about

The current build quality says no
If I can get a mac book that's not built to fail I would drop the 1-1.5 k because it will last me for 2-5 years

Just give me the Windows source code so I can "understand" it brainlet.

no one understands how windows works because no one knows the source code

You have the source code of loonix, I bet you did not understand 99.9999% of code. Documentation > code.

> what is documentation
> what is debugger
Typical loonix brainlet

>When it comes to complexity of operating systems windows is far more advanced than any form of linux.
Prove it.

>complexity
>advanced
Cringe. Software complexity is an objective bad.

Attached: loonix.png (794x540, 47K)

Linux is much simpler than Windows. It's just on windows you're given buttons that abstract the behaviour, but deep down it's a fucking mess.

fpbp

Windows isn't "complex". It's overcomplicated.

linux has better documentaion

In what way?

No thanks I like freedom

I like your drawing user, keep it up.

you only like windows because it's the most used os

I hope you actually believe what you're saying. That's some funny shit right there.

I honestly can't get through the Microsoft documentation and anything outside Microsoft will prompt you to pay for more botnet services to solve an unrelated problem.
t.brainlet loonix user

>chink cartoons
OP posted chink cartoon tho

it's because windows design is a mess that microsoft gotta workaround their own bullshits