Apple Scammed For Nearly $900K By Chinese Nationals

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-06/apple-scammed-nearly-900000-chinese-nationals-living-oregon-washington

>The two men - who were both engineering students in the US on F-1 student visas at the time - allegedly imported over 3,000 fake iPhones, which they would then claim were broken. Apple replaced 1,493 of the phones with warranty claims linked to Yangyang Zhou and Quan Jiang. The pair would then ship the genuine iPhones back to China where they would be resold for a profit.

Attached: iphone scam.jpg (800x500, 48K)

>there's a factory producing fake non-working consumer electronics
I wish mankind would nuke itself already.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1531764085757.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

TIM APPLE BTFO

Attached: tenor.gif (498x488, 665K)

based

>american customs
>intercept questionable battery/screen replacements so devices can be fixed
>ignore flood of obviously fake full devices

Attached: sataniadab.png (1024x1097, 602K)

How the fuck do you even do 1500 warranty claims with nobody even batting an eye?

baste riceniggers,
outjewed the archjews.

BASED
REDPILLED

USA, Tim Apple & iToddlers BTFO

when your company policy is to replace everything instead of fixing it shit like this happen.

The clown world economy no longer uses scarce currency. Oh we had to replace 1500 $1000 products? Whatever it's just a number in a computer.

Attached: honkhonkmonster.jpg (725x721, 159K)

Based chin-chongs

>$450k each
>all the money's already been shipped back to china
>serve a couple months in cushy low sec US prison and released on good behavior
>go back to china and live like kings
Sounds like they did alright.

>obviously fake
Can somebody help me with the iploxe screencap? I need the iploxe screencap overhere.

damn, hard to believe it was that long ago

Attached: iploxe.jpg (1973x5000, 3.55M)

More like
>american customs
>intercept genuine replacement batteries and screens because they have an apple logo

This. Thanks for sharing the thought. I really mean this.

Attached: 3b0006d56305c4a83ac6cca0b731fe23.jpg (1961x1473, 270K)

CHINKED

>It took apple geniuses 1,493 phones before one was recognized as fake.
It writes itself. Wonder how many were doing this, why would a broken iphone clone produce so little.

My guess is that these two Chinese had links with someone in the Foxconn factory where iPhones are built/assembled, and those factory workers could get phones that didn't pass quality control.

So, they took those refuse -that are official, honest-to-God iPhones that just happen to not work at all- and send it to the Chinese in the United States. That's why it was so difficult to notice they were "fakes".

That, or as always, iToddlers BTFO.

Attached: 1554076855206.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

> My guess is that these two Chinese had links with someone in the Foxconn factory where iPhones are built/assembled,

> the successful claims suggests that Jiang and Zhou had access to authentic iPhone serial or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) numbers - which include information on the origin, model and serial number of the mobile device. The complaint does not state how the men obtained this information....

Attached: maxresdennnnfault.jpg (640x360, 123K)

bass

In the 19th century there was fake jam made in England. Fake strawberry, raspberry etc., because that shit was expensive and not everyone could afford it.
There were entire factories making fake (wooden) pips to put in the jam. Full on assembly line style shit here. Making wooden pips to put into a mass of veg leftovers as imitation jam.
The peasants were delighted; they'd never had the real thing so they didn't know what it tasted like.

Nothing much had changed; it's just gotten more complex in accordance with the times.

There's angry letter tablets written in cuneiform complaining about some Sumerian copper merchant scamming customers with inferior metals from 3000BC or some shit.

Scammers gonna scam.
Whores gonna whore.
Hunters gonna hunt.
Farmers gonna farm.
Rulers gonna rule.
Tool makers gonna tool.
And OP's eternally gonna fag.

they arent fake an iphone is a cheap ass shit to make in the first place
add to that the fact that electronics in china is dirt cheap you can basicly built an iphone replica and nobody will ever think its fake

>Chinese copies are so good that even Apple doesnt see the difference.

beautiful

>Jiang faces charges of trafficking in counterfeit goods and wire fraud, while Zhou is being charged with "submitting false or misleading information on export declaration."
How many years will they get?

If in China, they will dissapear and the money will go into North American real estate.