How do I bypass this activation lock of this iPhone I just bought?

How do I bypass this activation lock of this iPhone I just bought?

Attached: how-to-remove-icloud-activation-lock-on-iphone-ipad.jpg (550x305, 18K)

Give it back jamal

give it back jamal!

If the seller isn’t dodgy and didn't steal it then he should be able to either unlock it himself or replace/refund.
inb4 it was stolen though...

fuck the white man. Jamal fuck these niggas. sell it online and claim it's working then deactivate your ebay account and profit. stay hustling my nigga.

give it back, Jamal

Ask an Applel store manager to use his NSA master key.

Attached: 1526865964261.png (797x1870, 366K)

Find the guy you stole it from and ask him to enter his password for you, Asuka.

Is this real? Fuck

Kidnap a member of an Apple Store Manager's family and send fingers back until he unlocks your iPhone

Looking up the status is nbd really. Apple used to have a website where anyone could check it. Though they discontinued the service a year of two ago.

iToddlers ETERNALLY BTFO BY JAMAL!

Attached: 1552026942703.gif (500x491, 376K)

Attached: 33EFF552-4B33-439D-823E-D89B21231850.gif (256x342, 9K)

But you can tell that it's [email protected] trust me

pffft hahahahahaha there goes "muh security"
itoddlers btfo

Give the phone back Marcus.

Attached: chikkun.png (1263x1060, 729K)

how is it 2019 and people still seethe this hard over apple

gsmunlocks.com we use it fairly regularly

perhaps we have different definitions of seething because of the 15 or so replies 11 of them are give it back and 1 is keep stealing phones and 2 are lol apple "security"

Can you imagine what'd happen if that unlock software were somehow...liberated?

Probably tied to manager ID or some such, but still

SURE you bought that. For $0. From someone who didn't intend to sell it.

Give it back Tyrone.

give it back Jaekwon

Their internal iCloud Support app doesn't do shit if you don't know what account is actually signed into the device, unless they've changed it since then in response to the shitloads of retards that lock themselves out and cry to support every waking hour of the day. Either way, there's probably a whole bunch of hoops to jump through before you can even click the "request" button for an unlock just like it was to send password reset emails when I worked there.

Attached: 1553824186911.jpg (500x324, 117K)

>[email protected]
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

RETURN THE SLAB, EUSTACE

Just buy a phone that isn’t made Apple

give it back, thief.