Google should rule the world

This could be your city streets, but no - you'd rather hold yourselves up with holier-than-thou free software dweeb bullshit.
I for one am looking forward to the day that Google takes over the word and ushers in a new age of cutting edge technocratic system.

Attached: googlestreet.jpg (660x1038, 226K)

>MUH ANIME

Kill yourself and fuck google

Attached: 1520993623775.png (625x626, 16K)

u wot m8

Google uses free software.

what is chromium, user?
It's open source, not free software

>capitalist Google obligarchs fly around in billion dollar hovercars while the rest of the world slums it out at ground-level taking mid 90s Crown Victoria cabs to work for their 18 hour a day job shoveling shit for 2 dollars an hour in order compete with the low cost and high efficiency of AI and automation
This is your Google utopia, huh...

damn it........ i want to be a blade runner and have a rachel

fml

Attached: rachel.gif (500x500, 1.95M)

> considers suicide
> googles methods of suicide
> before i can, my data has already been used to send expert advice and counselling to my home
> another life saved
> gg Google

yes, cutting edge research is actively performed on gnu icecat.

Face it: the model of free software and the mentality of the people who push it is is resistant to the inevitable evolution of technology - people who take this shit seriously condemn themselves to inefficiency for no damn reason

even more impetus to study hard and get to a point where you're useful to those ogligarchs. if it's not google, it'll be something else. humans are simply not built to live in communist utopias - the need for power is innate. if it's not google, it'll be some other all powerful ruling body.

I was talking about Linux but I do agree that the distinction between free and open source is important.

Attached: 2fbf9e21075d188be759e905eb6bd0dba2a1078a8169cc994ce132f288d26496.jpg (1024x665, 142K)

> sucking the dick of people who view you as a commodity in order to profit whilst innocents suffer due to their wealth hoarding

I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but you have terminal cuckery. Suicide is the only option for you, friend.

interesting. i recognise a lot of the painting as 'the Metamorphosis of Narcissus", but what do the hand and nose represent here?

are you american op

no, i'm british

I'm not one to oppose software that people pay for but I also feel that software created for the purposes of profit are not as good as they could be. Open source is much like a passion project we're you can see the attention to detail. However there are businesses that make money off of support like redhat. I don't really think that it's fair to suggest that it's inevitable that paid software will win out over open source because in the end everyone has a preference and there are pros and cons.

jewgle

>implying
That's a bullshot.
A city ran by google would actually look like this, only on a larger scale.

Attached: googletown.jpg (720x480, 99K)

>jews should rule the world

Black people should rule the world. Wh*tes should succumb to the powerful more masculine black man.

Attached: AFAF383A-1F22-47F1-895E-CD1109F04386.jpg (599x222, 38K)

then you are a colossal cuck faggot dude

Attached: gif.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

>what is chromium, user?
>It's open source, not free software

Attached: 07.png (963x506, 24K)

mad because op's right. nice.

shut up op

>cutting edge technocratic system.
What the fuck are you talking about, Google has always been a graveyard for failures. They literally only have 3 successful products, their search engine, browser and their ads cancer

Is nobody going to talk about how google couldn’t even create that if they wanted to..? There aren’t enough people at google to make that kind of progress, plus without competition they wouldn’t even be incentivized to innovate that rapidly. The idea that Google is being held back somehow from ushering in some nonsense sci-fi future is... I mean it’s interesting to me that anyone would even think that were possible. You need to go to school dude.

Be careful what you wish for

Attached: VD8f31c.png (1000x669, 950K)

It means you're a Zionist shill.