OH MY FUCKING GOD, FINNALY I FOUND A LINUX DISTRO WITHOUT STUTTER, SCREEN TEARING...

OH MY FUCKING GOD, FINNALY I FOUND A LINUX DISTRO WITHOUT STUTTER, SCREEN TEARING, NO 60FPS ON BROWSER SCROLL AND OTHERS THINGS.
Sorry for this capslock but i'm very happy with this!
>using gnome
>using a intel distro
Yeah, i know. I hate gnome too, but i don't know what the fuck Intel has did on this distro, because everything is smooth, no stutter, screen tearing, 60 FPS all time! Finnaly i can move from Windows to Linux. Every time i tried move from Windows to Linux i followed back to Windows.

Now i can Linux 100% of my time on my PC. Thanks for listening me, Jow Forums! Have a good day!

>inb4 sopa, delicia, bla bla bla

Attached: Captura de tela de 2019-04-07 06-28-43.png (2560x1440, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/clearlinux-pkgs/linux
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOPA DE GENTOO HUEHUHEHU

Someone more tech savvy than me please teach me how to unsubscribe from OP's blog

it's called Xubuntu LTS with xfwm413 fgt

>xfce
Enjoy your screen tearing

>with xfwm413
fgt

and i never had it as im not a brain dead to use nvidia

congrats, now you can finally send all your shitposting telemetry straight to israel

>capture of fabric from (date).png
????

Ubuntu on Wayland has no screen tearing

>implying
i3 arch here, wheres the tearing
and to be fair i havent experienced tearing on manjaro, debian, sabayon, you name it.
where is this meme coming from ffs

The irony: i'm using Xorg instead Wayland.

What theme is that

Materia

I'm running Kubuntu and I have screen tearing (nvidea...) and sound stutter while changing the volume.

Meh, I'll just live with it. Rest mostly works now.

clear linux has a github where you can see exactly what kernel patches and configuration they use and it's a lot. much of it's specific to Intel hardware but there's also a lot that will speed things up on any piece of hardware. they are also the only distribution I know of which has binaries with function multi-versioning which basically means binaries use different code-paths depending on what instructions are available.

Just looking at what Intel's doing with the kernel github.com/clearlinux-pkgs/linux tells you a lot about why Clear Linux really is a lot faster than other distributions in terms of raw performance.

I really like what Intel's doing with this distribution. I generally don't like Intel for various reasons but I do see that they are making some big improvements others aren't. Other distributions will have to take a look at things like function multi-versioning to be able to compete.

screen tearing isn't an issue with xfce 4.13. it's a problem with 4.12 which most distro's ship, though.

>it's a problem with 4.12
not for amd / radeon
not sure but suspect it was mesa

oh and ofc there has always been that vsync for xorg

Can you run that distro in a AMD CPU?

>function multi-versioning
shouldn't this be something the compiler takes care of?

I think yes

never seen screen tearing in < a decade

over a decade
desu not sure i've even seen it

>no package manager

Get fucked scrub

package manager is for niggers

>Hurr just resolve dependencies on your own cause that's not a total pain in the backside or anything

>implying clear linux doesn't have bundles

>Bundles

Ya so instead of getting the on program I want and it's deps I instead get 20 other programs along with it that I will literally never use so much better and bloat free than packages

>blaming the distro for the incompetence of the user.

>a bunch of retards can make a fucking responsive and smooth distro
>blame the user
2/10 and try next time, faggot.

I mainly use debian and have experienced horrible screen tearing on every single system I installed it on. You can fix it with compton or drivers but still it's still there out of the box.
I don't think it's really a huge problem though considering how easy it is to fix.

Wow, it's like you have to set stuff up to work properly, [spoiler]you still replied fag[/spoiler]

why are those title bars so disgustingly large?

Because gnome