Is there a way to make MPC-HC automatically skip Openings and Endings...

Is there a way to make MPC-HC automatically skip Openings and Endings? i mean the player recognises where do they start and end so it shouldn't be that hard right?.

Attached: apps.35814.9007199266245099.b6c8e00e-7054-401f-abda-a4b0102cd100.png (300x300, 64K)

haha, nice try stupid cunt.
now go back to the kitchen

okay that's epic

Imagine being this dumb

okay grandpa

bump

>MPC-HC
found your problem sir.

>skipping the OP and ED
Yikes

Easy to do in mpv (I've done it before) but you need to rely on the show never changing its format.

how did you do it? im surprised there isn't a feature for this, since i said earlier, the video player clearly recognises what is "Opening" and what is "ending" so there should be a way to tell it to skip those values not matter if it comes in different times from an episode to another

>i mean the player recognises where do they start and end
Only if it is TOLD where they start and end.
Even then, all it KNOWS is that there are chapters marked at certain times and the names of them, it doesn't know that this is an opening and this is an ending.
It could be done but you would need people to either follow conventions or try to work around the many different ways of naming the chapters.

Or, even better, just have the OP and ED as separate files linked in the chapters and then just delete them so they can't be played.

lua script. if you're after skipping chapters then that's a lot more reliable.

Most of the shows i've downloaded have the "Opening" and "Ending" marked , so there isn't an easy way to tell the fucking player something like "If this is named opening just skip it"?

I wouldn't like to do it with every show but from time to time it's a good feature to have.

Attached: 5666.jpg (273x91, 6K)

>Skipping OPs

Attached: crashed-before-it-left-the-runway.jpg (512x341, 22K)

It's annoying when you are on bed with a playlist to marathon some couple of episodes.

Yes there is a way: Download the source code and add the feature

How to do this? You can't setup skipping X seconds at beginning and end bc most shows have a bit of footage in the very beginning before the Intro

Attached: nigga.png (1002x756, 564K)

Did you even read the thread

this sounds like a good option, but im too retard to know how to do it.

No, spoon-feed me now

a) find the keybind for 'next chapter' and use that
or
b) configure the small/medium/large seek values and skip 90 seconds for every opening since almost all of them are of that duration

So get a bluetooth keyboard or remote.

>Skipping OPs/EDs

Attached: 1554633670791.jpg (445x416, 32K)

Ironic weebs and normalfags who skip OPs and EDs are so fucking gay.

skipchapters.lua
oh wait

>people actually wanting to listen to openings and endings which is all shit music always

I still use MPC-HC because if I switched I'd have to retake all my screencaps and remake my stitchs with the new player.

>MPC-HC
>watching releases with chapters
Just press Page Down you lazy nigger.

What even is the go to player nowadays? I used MPC-HC but had to completely reset my laptop.
Re-installed it but now I get stuttering with every other video I watch.