Is malwarebytes free + windows defender (from windows 10) + ublock origin enough to protect my system...

Is malwarebytes free + windows defender (from windows 10) + ublock origin enough to protect my system ? Or should i install at least something like Kaspersky free antivirus over the built in windows defender?

I'm not that dumb to double click on gay.furry.hentai.cockgore.exe but you never know what javascript exploits and other mess may run behind various websites...

Attached: a66fc890c3769dd3826313d2e0732d08.jpg (500x781, 46K)

>Windows 10
Don't bother.

>winblows 10
fucking retard
I honestle think you should kys you're selve.

Attached: e7b5d7a7caba74f6880d093fa4d9a579brightbluehairshadesofbluehair.jpg (600x600, 62K)

You might want to install this thing called GNU/Linux, it's the ultimate protection against viruses.

1. Install LTSC
2. Settings ff with custom js, ublock, smart https and decentraleyes
3. Deep clean with avast, then uninstall
4. Running kaspersky, mwb scan every 2 weeks

Fuck off you linuxfags, go somewhere else to fuck in the ass with Stallman and the Linux penguin !

Attached: 580591_windows-anime-wallpaper.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

you're the one who needs to fuck off
this is Jow Forums not /v/

better version:
1. Install LTSB, or even better, Windows 7.
2. Ungoogled-chromium with umatrix.
3. Malwarebytes, defender and common sense 2019.
4. Run a mbam scan every now and then.

>all these scheme usig multiple softwares
Isn't it easier to just buy a subscription to anitvirus software? They all have all of the features you need in the paid version. I use McAfee, idk if it's good.

McAfee is one of the worst AV software to ever exist. Even John McAfee says it's shit

dumb animeposter

any reason of installing older version of Windows rather than the latest one?

but wsl

ltsc has gay(-er) ui than ltsb
honestly win7 has nicer ui than both
but it has this horrible bug where usb devices randomly stop working on newer machines, and also win7 is going eol soon, where ltsb is going eol in uh. 2026?

Attached: ArchChan.png (1024x576, 631K)

Why would a Windows user care about security and privacy? The real malware is Windows.

I just use windows defender and ublock. You will be fine

>windows
what’s the point?

>he didnt get the free malwarebytes premium 4 years ago
hehe sucks for you m8

Attached: 1554151992408.jpg (500x280, 49K)

Shut up, wintoddler.

windows defender has shit detection rates and malwarebytes mostly detects PUA, so yeah install kaspersky