GPS 10 bit week value should overflow today

GPS 10 bit week value should overflow today
anyone noticed any issues?

Attached: NDrive_GPS.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=pl&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://ztm.kielce.pl/aktualnosci/1356-problemy-z-sip-i-kkm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, we're not using 10 year old junk.

>using anything but your phone for GPS
gross, what is this 2005

> his car doesn't have satnav.
Though to be fair, I guess your mum is too poor to be able to afford one if all her money is going towards hot pockets and mountain dew.

>I'm better because I let the nice dealership man upsell me outdated and superfluous extras!
you have fun with that

> he buys from manufacturers that don't include 6+ year old vehicle technology as standard.
Keep sucking that jew cock faggot.

Attached: Capture.jpg (801x253, 51K)

You mean yesterday.

Mine has been fucked up for a while now especially at night

>He buys cars that were made after the 1990s

t. Jewgle botnet

>he doesn't know about openstreetmap
why are you on Jow Forums

Frens... You promised nothing will happen....
Bus stop boards in my city stopped working

translate.google.com/translate?hl=pl&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://ztm.kielce.pl/aktualnosci/1356-problemy-z-sip-i-kkm.html

It's habbening!

Attached: z12982543V,Kielce--czerwiec-2011--Elektroniczne-tablice-na-pr.jpg (960x641, 62K)

Why the fuck you need satnav? Do you ride a fucking airplane in IFR?
Printouts of Google maps work much better, than any ((((navigation)))) system, that forces you to use tolled roads for no good reason.

>aleja dziewięciu wieków kielc
co ja czytam

No i zesrało się, jak widzisz

jak ja teraz będę wiedział czy 34/112 znowu w chuja polecą i przyjadą 5 minut przed czasem

>112
okurwastary. Jak jeszcze powiesz,że wsiadasz na Orkana...

in-car GPS is absolute shit and most likely outdated unless you have your dealer install map updates that cost upward of $400 while Google maps is always updated all the time.

>Printouts
>of Google maps
found the 60 year old boomer

For once I understand the technology issue but I can't understand the actual thread

TomTom claims my TomTom One (2005) is affected, but it is currently still functioning. The time's correct and it's routing properly.
They're more convenient than a phone since you can leave them mounted and plugged in all the time. Plus they can't do data collection
>letting Google know your every move in exchange for slightly more accurate maps.

google already knows where i am just from having my phone with me, might as well get something back from them

Most GPSs offer the option to avoid toll roads. They can also route around traffic, whereas your paper directions cannot adjust in real time.

Attached: iu.gif (320x240, 8K)

>Not having Apple Carplay in your car
Are YOU the poor one?

Carplay comes standard on even base model cars now.

Not in luxury cars

>Using satnav to fly in IFR

brainlet detected

>printouts

Look at this memorylet

>memorylet
you must live in a flyover state

That's because luxury cars don't need appleshit.

Every single luxury car maker's navigation systems are worse than Apple Maps by far.
You can't prove me wrong.

That's the point. You're paying for their shitty in car system that requires paid updates twice year when your phone does it much better and for free.

What? If the programmers who came up with this are still alive today then they should be publicly executed, along with the faggots that came up with IPv4 and 32-bit timestamps.

>t. big printer

>today
it was two days ago

It's already happened once already.