Pic related

pic related

Attached: peak humor.jpg (800x800, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjbiNuEv60c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pohatu > kopaka > onua > gali > the special 7th guy in every iteration > tahu >>>>>>>>>>>>>> lewa (faggot)

so I was with you until you called lewa a gay

also how could you forget takanuva he was still p cool imo

takanuva isnt always the 7th guy

kopaka>pohatu>tahu>gali>lewa>onua>taka nuva

arent u only doing the toa original?

And the other 6 aren't always the other six tho

Also was anyone else mad that Nuparu went from being the only interesting of the Toa Inika to being the least interesting of the Toa Mahri?

Honestly when I was young I never played favorites with them. I think over the years I gravitated to Pohatu and Kopaka, personally. Toa Kongu Mahri and Toa Matoro Mahri were always my favorites overall, though. The Zatth will forever be my favorite Kanohi, too.

I’ve never played with bionicles

Attached: C1DBC378-A08C-48FF-A229-0768E4657774.jpg (1008x1008, 196K)

zoomer scum

go to bricklink and ebay and buy you some if you're careful you can get some for cheap

I'm planning on making a Kanohi collection. It'll be a long process with how many there are (even discounting the Glatorian helmets and Krana, Krana-Kal, and Kraata,) but I've got my heart set on it. Gonna have a big display piece for them, too.

Probably never gonna get all of them but oh well

also this

Yeah nah I’m good

Attached: 13849ED9-0274-4680-9FEC-FBBF4F9D94B7.jpg (320x120, 26K)

haha meta post

BaG

Attached: ss+(2018-07-23+at+05.46.07).png (649x1083, 489K)

You should get some

BaG = Bionicles are Great

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-09-03-50-07.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

*Gay

t. jealous slizers fan

t. underaged

t. dads didn't buy him bonkle

t. mums dressed him as a girl

t.cousin fucker

Stop insulting me

Attached: 2D6E4C7F-1406-4285-ABBD-AE6BB8D10FAA.jpg (183x255, 25K)

I can't think of a comeback desu

AAAAAAAAAAAA YANKEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1543551215155.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

thanks me!

glad I got that delayed posting proxy set up

Attached: 1531566211361.gif (500x281, 610K)

No problem myself I should go to sleep soon

Attached: C2F3CE73-B58A-4192-985F-BE5B691B4E37.jpg (1190x1683, 285K)

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAW

t. not the winner

Attached: 1485198549274.jpg (205x192, 7K)

The South will never rise the cell phone never writes the South will never rise the South will never rise the South will never rise the South will never rise the South will never rise the South will never rise

goodnight me, same if I'm honest

YEEEHAAAWWWWW

t. still the loser

the cell phone never writes

Come to Iowa it's much better then you're little Southern cousin fucking States

ew no I disagree. Also stop falling for 19th century y*nkee propaganda :^)

Attached: 1543461394255.jpg (255x239, 10K)

Nope the midwestern States are the strongest out of all the states.

Tell you what: I stay here, you stay there, everyone wins. Right?

Attached: 1538108568995.jpg (236x297, 15K)

I don't think so Johnny, I think I should go over there have a little fun in the garden with some of your women and come back and relax. Cuz if I stay there too long I'll get fat and lazy.

t. the loser

Good luck with that, out women ain't as loose as yours are. They'd shoot you just as quickly as the man would :^)

oh but feel free to take some from like Atlanta or something and take them back to Iowa with you we need them gone

t. didn't get trips

why would they base the bionicle language off of fucking maori

original concept was "The Boneheads of Voodoo Island" and it was about tribal islander people. They incorporated biomechanical elements and masks (to replace the faces that kids found creepy) and tweaked the story and that was basically it. It was adapted from there into what it is now.

> implying that we have strict gun laws in Iowa
Okay, look here you dumb I bet you I can land a southern belle just by my very presence and also with out us where else would you get your food from? Honestly I'd of all the states of United States, that's southern states are the most useless when it comes to algaculture.
> hyuck hyuck we got our shrimp we don't need you
How adorable.

that sounds fucking stupid
im glad they made it bionicles instead of coconut nigger adventures

implying I was talking about gun laws and not your women being easy and ours actually being proper women
well most of them anyway

also we have an agricultural culture r u dum

youtube.com/watch?v=AjbiNuEv60c
more info on their original form

>also we have an agricultural culture r u dum
Yeah I know but not enough to feed your fat ass, Johnny.

t. did get dubs

honestly idgi I thought we were just bantering but you sound like you're genuinely mad

if I'm wrong and you're just having fun then call me a retard but don't be mad fren ok?

Attached: 1534926225229.jpg (480x640, 19K)

t. wrong (dubs here)

hecc

Attached: 1542760167920.png (432x318, 195K)

HECC

Attached: 1497931854131.jpg (259x194, 13K)

God damn it dude don't take my post way too seriously. Honestly come on show some aggression, don't be one of those Californian snowflakes that takes it way too seriously. And besides I don't hate the Southern States as much as I hate California. To be honest with you if s*** hits the fan the only States that will survive is the Midwest, those Mountain States and the Southern States, all the other ones will cry and wallow in their own s***. So come on man, be a man and insult me back.

jesus fucking christ

Attached: bioniggle.png (497x430, 271K)

I just don't like to insult people much lole but agreed with the rest

that one always get me

Stop being a snowflake belly and insult me

stop being a compensating retard who needs to inflate his ego by insulting people

Better?

t.loser

Attached: brushiebrushie.jpg (268x265, 83K)

No get better

no u

Sorry that's about the best I can do lol

You get an F for being a cousin fucker you failed my class

teachers not allowed to F their students
because its gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

good thing I didn't need the class to graduate to manhood haha

goteeeeeem

Attached: funy.jpg (398x343, 17K)

You going to B for being yourself
I bet your cousin feel nice and tight what you took all your of manhood

Honestly doesn't the same joke get old? I figure if we're such a subhuman people you can come up with new material!

Attached: thinking.jpg (400x300, 47K)

To be honest I don't really much and I'm about to sell it other than then they fornicate with their family members and they're extremely fat because of southern comfort food. Also I fear parts of the South, especially the deep deep south. I'm afraid that if I take a wrong turn I'm going to say a bunch of ghosts surrounded by fire.

>Also I fear parts of the South, especially the deep deep south. I'm afraid that if I take a wrong turn I'm going to say a bunch of ghosts surrounded by fire.
Bredy fun e, keep going with this angle in the future, it gets under my skin more than anything else desu

Attached: 1538671235138.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Really why

Because the KKK are hated in the south for giving us all a bad name and nobody is really racist. My grandmother (70) was talking to me about how she feels like it was more acceptable in her youth and that she's always had to hold her tongue to keep herself from saying stuff like "the blacks".

That's the most racist thing I've ever heard IRL, to put it in perspective.

Yeah I can see why the South hates the KKK because not only what you said but anytime someone that is uneducated sees the Confederate flag they automatically think of the KKK.

Yeah, that too, definitely. I honestly didn't think about it because I see the confederate flag so much that it's mundane. We have more confederate flags than US ones in my town if you disregard the government buildings (and maybe even if you don't.)

it's honestly relieving hearing someone understand the situation desu

Attached: 1527086501438.png (885x538, 19K)

Faggot

Anyone played this?

Attached: 684F9B5C-6CAE-4B3C-BE16-00364819DDF5.jpg (1280x960, 202K)

based

I really wanted it when I was younger but didn't have a Gamecube. I intend to pick it up one day even if it makes no sense in canon.

Online I might be a dick and dumbass but in real life I respect a lot people believe and I don't start yelling at dumbass that strange believes but instead I ask questions in order to understand what they're thinking. You and I are the same, we both love the land we were born on top of.

Then you're based in my eyes

I'm gonna sleep. Goodnight.

Attached: 1535718737329.png (352x296, 98K)

Remember those sets that came with those mini one piece Bionicles?

Attached: D6EE18A7-C4F1-4A13-8454-D4F9859CF5DD.jpg (680x631, 112K)

I hated those desu, I was a constraction (as it's now known I guess) purist. I only had the... whichever one had the Visorak head mould in gold. The battering ram perhaps? I don't recall. I liked the piece itself, but I quickly got bored by the unfamiliar building system.

Also like I told I'm gonna sleep. Feel free to post here still if it's here when I wake up I'll keep up the dialogue. Gn.

Night, daddy fucker