Why do zoomers love mechanical keyboards and glow up peripherals so much...

why do zoomers love mechanical keyboards and glow up peripherals so much? i work at an electronics retailer and just today had a kid and his dad come in where the dad spent $500 on a keyboard mouse and headset.

Attached: New-Product-Launch-Family-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 154K)

Me, I like having them react to sound
It pleases my autism

shiny pretty colors. it's a dumb pop culture fad. I don't mind LEDs but prefer them to be subtle and understated but some people are all about that literal flashy look-at-all-this-expensive-shit stuff I guess. I don't pay nobody no mind, if they want their computer to look like a rave then that's their business.

Because they're fucking retarded

I don't understand how these """""people""""" can stand a fucking lightshow in front of their faces while sitting at their computers

because zoomers are retarded and those faggots believe that they need mechanical keyboards, gaymen mice and lots of other shit that's worth $2k each in order to "play decently"

Attached: 1547415318396.gif (350x409, 437K)

everybody is ripping on zoomers but awkward millennial are ricing their cases with lights to this day

im 1996, am i a zoomer?

Chroma-LEDs improve processor speed, you ignoramus.

Imagine getting this annoyed at people for liking keyboards that you don't like.

Yes, you're one of the oldest zoomers.

lol they spend just as much for keyboards that don't light up

>he doesn't know what a zoomer is

does ninja use one? that's why

Why do you care?
STFU and take their money.

same
LEDs that serve some kind of practical status indication purpose are always welcome and in fact I prefer them even if they're only useful in edge cases, some subtle, soft aesthetic LED usage can be okay too
but you can miss me with multicolor lava lamp bullshit
he did though, while silently judging you for being a basic bitch

the only one that i know that has one is my friend who does shrooms

Led in KB's are nice in dim light, had to switch to a ergodox clone, and there are no led versions I know off.

Why don't you like colourful keyboard and mouse lights?
Are you human or do you not enjoy anything?

It is distracting though.

>Y-Yeah, what a bunch of fags

Attached: 20181228_200637.jpg (4032x1960, 1.65M)

too much stuff on my desk, i don't care about the clicky sound, i hate playing games that use keyboard/mouse.

The propensity towards homosexuality plays a huge part I'm sure.

I once overheard an argument between a kid and his father saying he wanted a new keyboard because his dad smashed his old one, and his dad was saying that's because the old one was too fucking loud and kept him up all night.

Some people like the aesthetics and the personalization aspect, there's nothing wrong with that. Why is it a problem to you?

never said i had a problem.

But Jow Forums also love them. Are you implying Jow Forums is also full of zoomers?

When did red and black became gamer colors?

I'm autistic so I prefer tactile keyboards like topre and zelios and clears because sound hurts my ears and browns are scratchy as fuck

Yes

okay grandpa.

It makes you better at fortnite

no problem is good. But yeah, it 's the same reason for anything involving aesthetics, some people care about them, some people don't, and everyone has their own tastes.

What the most quiet keyboard you've found?

Gen X here. I have an LED keyboard because I like to code without lights on. The keys are color coded by function. There is however no animation or other flashy faggotry. Just static colors.

>I prefer tactile keyboards like topre
my nigga

Attached: FC980C.jpg (1600x1200, 330K)

More like when did they stop being gamer colours. Asus ROG, MSI, ATi/AMD, etc.

Honestly though why do they put RGB in cases, where I cant fucking turn them off. Its fucking retarded. Also, millennial here and mechanical keyboards do feel fucking better

Estrogen in the water supply

My whole millenial life i have been using 5€ trashtier keyboard. Every year or so when some key stopped going up after press i just removed some "fake key" like the 'pause' or the navigations like home.

When i got into fighter games i noticed i cant play more than an hour because my fingers hurt. So i slapped 40€ for the cheapest mechanical cherry red noname brand keyboard on the market.

I love it. Its quieter, it registers the press even when you slightly touch the key, it never do unintentional double type and works well both for vidia and for writing.

But to be fair, typing on it needs you to get used to it. I would compare it to walking barefoot outside. You simply have to believe you pressed the key when typing. There is no reaction.

T. 27 years old zoomer

Attached: fucking millennials.jpg (768x781, 161K)

Can someone explain a turbo turtle from '81 the definition of a zoomer?

Hate the colored leds btw, inbred chinese and gypsies seem to be attracted to it.

Because it looks cool to them. It really isn't more complicated than that.

Attached: generation wojacks.jpg (2605x2617, 710K)

Thx, i now understand. Curious fingers, hammer time.

do you have a good memory of 9/11?
If no, then you're a zoomer

>mechanical keyboards
Don't care, they are too loud and autistic.

>leds
Subtle backlit letters on the keys is very nice. Sync is great too for music but not something you should use all the time, its like equalizer displays, boomers love those.

Not according to this picture, but there's debate. Possibly the remembering 9/11 thing is a good way to determine. I don't remember so I'm not sure.

Attached: Which generation am I_ Boomers, millennials, Gen X, Generation Z birth years - Business Insider.png (1200x796, 48K)